forum

Allow individual mod use in Multiplayer [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +910
show more
nutnnut
Support, sometimes playing with lower level friends can be boring
Topic Starter
haha5957
You need extra skills to get multiplier so I don't think there's need to remove multiplier.

Imagine a #1500 vs #5000, their skill might have difference but maybe not much. adding Hidden to #1500 will make the game much fair because there's higher probability of missing(and increased difficulty)in that case. if #1500 sill manages to FC hidden then he deserves his victory.
she_old

haha5957 wrote:

You need extra skills to get multiplier so I don't think there's need to remove multiplier.
I agree!
Lunaties
support la ..!!
Dustice
makes sense to me :3
S o r c e r y
support!!!! really fun
H_Hitachiin
So many stars, yet still in Feature XD
Natsu
Support! :D
deadbeat
is there even a need to support this anymore. i think its well clear that people want this request. throwing s.p at this i feel is just a waste of stars now. i think its best to just wait to see what peppy will do with this.
Mythras
would make mp more fun in general
Kousaka Honoka
Support, DT&HT can only be global mods, and a switch to enable individual mod use may be needed
Vmx
700 stars not enough go for 1000
she_old
go for max stars!
Drafura

Dev blog wrote:

I did also start work on a “Free Mod” mode for multiplayer, allowing each player to choose their own mods. There’s still quite a bit of implementation and testing to get this working perfectly, but expect it to hit the test build in the next couple of days!
\o/
JFRN
suport!
Arnold0

Drafura wrote:

Dev blog wrote:

I did also start work on a “Free Mod” mode for multiplayer, allowing each player to choose their own mods. There’s still quite a bit of implementation and testing to get this working perfectly, but expect it to hit the test build in the next couple of days!
\o/
Ho yeah :) Thats good because when I play with some french players I sometimes get messages like "Put harder/faster maps" :-)
With that they'll be able to change mod so no more problems when playing with better players than you :3
she_old
omg assigned ;~;
I wuv u T~T wuv u SOOOO MUCH
UnderminE
oh wow ;_;
peppy
Please do not assign feature requests.
she_old
</3
UnderminE
I cri
MillhioreF
Then what do we use the assigned tag for? :o
theowest

MillhioreF wrote:

they use it, if they ever do
she_old
Quick! Sneak in a [planned] tag!
[Dellirium]
But this request was assigned...
Drafura

MillhioreF wrote:

If it comes out on test build, I guess.
Purple
Woo my 19 stars were not completely useless!
Aquamarine
Still waiting on this :(
she_old

Saph1 wrote:

Still waiting on this :(
One day....
Hellgert
=w=)b
TheVileOne
Finally can mark this added.
[ Rii ]
omg can't wait for this >.<
yay it's added /o/
Irisu_old
omg finally \o/
she_old
<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
theowest

testing it out.
Topic Starter
haha5957
lol just noticed this

\:D/
LnDSuv
ohh
awesome :)
Lunarhiro
I don't think it's working correctly...I tried it last night with a few friends and it acts like I'm not using any mods ;/.
buny

Lunarhiro wrote:

I don't think it's working correctly...I tried it last night with a few friends and it acts like I'm not using any mods ;/.
You need to reset your mods every game
Pizzicato
even if it ain't working correctly multiplayer just got more interesting
show more