forum

Post your dreams here

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
5ku112
I'm working on Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger because I didn't like the original.
kuwarudo
internet gets fixed
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
animask still loves kuu.
5ku112

kuwarudo wrote:

internet gets fixed
You have
of them, which ones do you want fixed?
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
strager stopped posting.
Cuddlebun
animask stops posting
Wizard Of Orz
strager's legacy continues
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
When Tode does it...it feels a bit...lacking in spirit.
Cuddlebun
trust me

I wish you would stop posting
5ku112

supergarlic wrote:

strager's legacy continues
I don't like strager anymore >:(
Wizard Of Orz
he is my american idol
5ku112
Strager stops posting.
Wizard Of Orz
bolded S means business
5ku112

5ku112 wrote:

Fun fact: "strager" is never capitalized.
Yup, luke is definitely better then strager now. I dislike strager now.
Wojjan
Yes, your opinion is really what I care for.
Continue talking about your likes and dislikes, please.
5ku112
I like:
Woijan
lukewarmholiday
awp
LuigiHann
peppy
supergarlic
Todesengal

I dislike:
Strager

Is that ok?
Wizard Of Orz
phew i'm not on the list
5ku112

supergarlic wrote:

phew i'm not on the list
Fixed.
Loginer
I recently had a dream in which I suddenly realized I was dreaming. It then seemed like I woke up, but something was strange, so I did a reality test. Turned out I was still dreaming, so I ran around doing stuff until I woke up about a minute later.
Wizard Of Orz
you didn't change anything ya nooooooob
Cuddlebun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
5ku112
changed it again ya nooooob
Wojjan

5ku112 wrote:

Woi jan
This is the point where people usually die.
But if you die, I can't torture you any longer.
Wizard Of Orz
no
5ku112
yes
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
I had a dream that I was at school with my own hidden secret base. I also had fun looking in the guys locker room~
I had a dream that I knew I was in a dream.

EDIT : Oh come on D= I bet some people have even more bizarre dreams than that.
Wizard Of Orz

animask wrote:

I also had fun looking in the guys locker room~
v_v
5ku112

supergarlic wrote:

animask wrote:

I also had fun looking in the guys locker room~
v_v
Ohh god.
Nachy

animask wrote:

I had a dream that I knew I was in a dream.
Lucid dreaming.
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
Cuddlebun
You went in the boys locker room and jacked off each and every single one of them because your subconscious knows your inner desires

that's what happened
rust45
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder

Todesengal wrote:

You went in the boys locker room and jacked off each and every single one of them because your subconscious knows your inner desires

that's what happened
That put a really nice image in my head right now...uh...what?
Don't dis my sexuality.
Jinxy

rust45 wrote:

Has anyone ever had one of those dreams where you want to wake up but you can't? It's happened to me a couple times, it's freaky.
Heppens whe I take afternoon naps. I just "jolt" my brain upwards. If it fails to shake me out, I rest for 5 seconds before retrying. Ended up pretty dizzy after those incidents.
5ku112
Where's kuu?
Azure_Kite

rust45 wrote:

Has anyone ever had one of those dreams where you want to wake up but you can't? It's happened to me a couple times, it's freaky.

I've been in a state where I'm semi-paralyzed in my sleep; used to happen a lot when I was younger.
For some reason my mind would be awake, but my body wouldn't move. I couldn't even breathe until I somehow shocked my body into leaping out from under the covers, gasping for air.

Doesn't happen to me so much now.

On topic, last night I had this wierd dream which featured, of all things, an onryö. for some reason my sister and I were fighting to open an elevator door? as this ghost kept slowly walking towads us. Coincidentally, the elevator opened just as the onryö reached us, and my sister scrambled in.

Unfortunately I wasn't that lucky. Oh well. You tend to die a lot in dreams...

Oh, one more thing: I have a dream that Strager stops posting "animask stops posting" in the "Post your dreams here" thread.

That is all.
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder

5ku112 wrote:

Where's kuu?
At my house :?
Why?
Senbon

rust45 wrote:

Ugh, sleep paralysis. It's no fun at all. I used to have it 1-2 times a week before, and mini ones in between.

Y'know when you're really sleepy and try to sleep again when you've already slept, and then you that buzzing you get in your head that jolts you up 5 times a night and it feels like your skull is gonna explode or something? Mini paralysis-es.

Great. :)
rust45
show more