Rin' - Asuka [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

Niva wrote:

(don't kudosu this)
...uhm, about title color, it can only be changed by Admin/BAT orz... I've changed the timing and color, I hope you like it (:

[General]

-> A new timing section in 02:58:306 here is definitely required, yes, as I've said before it's because the metronome resets here (however because you already changed offset before, just simply add a new timing section without further modification xD)
change the green line to red

[Normal]

1. 00:30:758 (1) - Inherit section can only be stacked with timing section if they're used to change slider speed orz... Here, the inherit section isn't used to change slider speed so it shouldn't be here (just set kiai and S:C1 50% on the red line~) fixed
[Hard]

1. 00:30:758 (1) - Same as Normal fixed
...when placing the new timing section, once again I remind that red line and green line can't be stacked together if not for slider speed change, orz >_< mark~
Breeze
[General]

1. Silence both slidertick and sliderslide sound is unrankable, they sounds fine for me though, I'll discuss with other members too see if this could be a exception
  2. Add some tags like "Wafuu"(和風)?
  3. PreviewTime should move 57222 to 57424 since you changed timing right?
[Normal]

1. 00:27:527 (1) - End this spinner with soft custom sound1 seems better
  2. 01:18:600 (1) - Hmm, it's not recommended use unusual spacing in the easiest diff. Change it if possible
  3. 03:18:606 - The SB sound sounds too loud here, try reduce 80 to 60
[Hard]

1. 00:27:527 (1) - Soft custom1?
  2. 01:22:185 (2), 02:06:302 (2), 02:25:714 (2), 03:08:949 (2) - Add NC to those spinner just in case
[Taiko]

1. 00:54:091 (2) - Spinner, NC in case of any issue
Call me back
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

Breeze wrote:

[General]

1. Silence both slidertick and sliderslide sound is unrankable, they sounds fine for me though, I'll discuss with other members too see if this could be a exception no change here
  2. Add some tags like "Wafuu"(和風)? added
  3. PreviewTime should move 57222 to 57424 since you changed timing right? fixed
[Normal]

1. 00:27:527 (1) - End this spinner with soft custom sound1 seems better fixed
  2. 01:18:600 (1) - Hmm, it's not recommended use unusual spacing in the easiest diff. Change it if possible I use such pattern extensive in this diff. If changing all of them, I think it is indeed equivalent to remapping...and unusual spacing is not the hardest part in this diff, since breaking tail is more difficult than it, if you really want to get full combo.
  3. 03:18:606 - The SB sound sounds too loud here, try reduce 80 to 60 fixed
[Hard]

1. 00:27:527 (1) - Soft custom1? Okey
  2. 01:22:185 (2), 02:06:302 (2), 02:25:714 (2), 03:08:949 (2) - Add NC to those spinner just in case
    In the wiki - Ranking Criteria, I see "Generally, a spinner and the next object after a spinner should both have New Combo markers. You can remove one of the New Combos if the spinner belongs to the same musical thought as some objects around it (1), (2), but use sparingly." I remove the NC of spinner in the second case, so I don't change them.
[Taiko]

1. 00:54:091 (2) - Spinner, NC in case of any issue fixed
Call me back
Thank you, Breeze~
Breeze
有跟其他人商量了下, 虽然你的slidertick和slide不是完全静音, 但是他们说听不到跟静音就没区别了:s
所以还是得换一个能听到的才行,tick和slide可以静音一个, 另外一个就换个吧
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

Breeze wrote:

有跟其他人商量了下, 虽然你的slidertick和slide不是完全静音, 但是他们说听不到跟静音就没区别了:s
所以还是得换一个能听到的才行,tick和slide可以静音一个, 另外一个就换个吧
换得soft-sliderslide123
Breeze
Alright, rebubbled
Aurele

Breeze wrote:

Alright, rebubbled
Hm.. Breeze? Have you forgot the icon?

Edit: Thanks Gonzvlo.
Nyaruko Cthulhu
ark
NatsumeRin
Ranked.
mintong89
Flask
你沒給微風kd daijobu? 恭喜啦~
ReySHeL
Gratz :)
Noxient
I really enjoyed everything about this. Thanks.
Konei
Congratz cmn :3
wantuole
恭喜rank :)
Beren
恭喜 :D
Megurine Luka
恭喜~
Azure
\ 好歌好圖 /

恭喜RANK :oops:
Topic Starter
cmn_891127

Flask wrote:

你沒給微風kd daijobu? 恭喜啦~
啊!谢谢提醒!补上~
@NatsumeRin
Thank you for ranking!~~
@mintong89, ReySHeL, Noxient, Konei, wantuole, Beren, Megurine Luka, Azure
谢谢啦~~~
Banana
一个10分一刷新变成了9.5耶 (顺便吐槽签名
yoyomster
In overal, nice map.
The use of hitsounds to add percussion on normal difficulty takes some time getting used to, but in the end it's a nice touch :p