forum

CTB skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fuka_old
Hello everyone, I want to know what is the name of the drop banana skin because I want to change it >w<
thank to your answer!

Fûka :3
Heibel
I THINK what you mean is that you wanna know the what name of the banana file thing in the skin is, in that case it is fruit-bananas and fruit-bananas-overlay

If you are requesting a skin the plz don't do that
Topic Starter
Fuka_old
Thank you!! It's that >w< but what is the diference into fruit-bananas and fruit-bananas-overlay?
And sorry for my english

Fûka :3
Topic Starter
Fuka_old
I just tested but I want to remove the bananas, how do that? can you explain me? Please :3

Fûka
Heibel
Why would you wanna remove the bananas? then you can't see them when they drop ._. Makes no sence

if you want to replace them, Just take another picture (make sure it is a PNG filetype) and then rename it fruit-bananas and fruit-bananas-overlay
H_Hitachiin

Heibel wrote:

Why would you wanna remove the bananas? then you can't see them when they drop ._. Makes no sence

if you want to replace them, Just take another picture (make sure it is a PNG filetype) and then rename it fruit-bananas and fruit-bananas-overlay
.png
Topic Starter
Fuka_old
yep Thank you all, I replace them by shimapans and don't worry about my play on CTB ;D
Topic Starter
Fuka_old
Now it remains for me to find MOE combo burst sound, if you hear anything about it, call me please >w<
Topic Starter
Fuka_old
up, for my request on the top
Deif