forum

KRzy osu mod [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
s ranker disc
ive been dreaming of something as fun of this (only on osu standard) could it be a mod where itll play ur map then every 1/4th of the map it switches to taiko or osu mania whatever it may be itll cause major fun in mp 8-)
Saten
It sounds like a new mode, not a new mod

if it was selected automatically, you would've died if it switched to a different mode in the middle of a stream.
And in Taiko, you wound fail until the end of the map. While on the other modes, you fail on spot.

The drain would be messed up
Axel

s ranker disc wrote:

ive been dreaming of something as fun of this (only on osu standard) could it be a mod where itll play ur map then every 1/4th of the map it switches to taiko or osu mania whatever it may be itll cause major fun in mp 8-)
Wow, This actually isnt half bad. Good Idea.

The drainage could be changed up. If the bar reaches 0 then you are out. Even IF Taiko.
Stefan
CXu
I seriously thought this was some KRZY-inspired new mod for godliness, lol.
Mismagius
I thought it was like KRZY for moderator even though he already is one
Yuzeyun

Blue Dragon wrote:

I thought it was like KRZY for moderator even though he already is one
The same.
Archangel Tirael
I would call it "osu!mix". :)
For Koreans will be available a special secret mode: "osu!SpaceMix", in which you need to play all three other modes simultaneously. ;)
Wishy
Some mod please mute/ban the OP, every post by this guy is complete nonsense.

This idea is also terrible, how many people are there who can play standard, taiko and catch the beat at the same level?
MillhioreF
As much as I'd like to close this thread, the request is valid, even if the likelihood of it being implemented is about the likelihood that the moon will become a cube. Gotta wait for a dev to deny it.
Wishy
Yeah well I'm not talking about this request alone, just try reading a few of the OP posts and you'll get my point, he is either a troll or a 5 year old boy.
Kanye West

Wishy wrote:

Some mod please mute/ban the OP, every post by this guy is complete nonsense.

This idea is also terrible, how many people are there who can play standard, taiko and catch the beat at the same level?
KRZY can 8-)
blissfulyoshi
I know someone made a triathlon feature request a while back (standard, taiko, and CTb), before mania was introduced, so trying to dig that up.

Edit: t/15205?hilit=triathlon
Going to mark as duplicate since I think believe eph's is better planned out. (Feel free to undo what I did if you disagree)