forum

osu! Community Localisation Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
BCI
who was translated to russian language x<
idk who it was TicClick, is that you? owo but please fix some V (idk how to fix then i just leave it here)

some critics
firstly: score was translated uncorrect and its almost overlap with accuracy (get annoying really)
example: russian language have another good and small word which is the same in sense x<

secondly: where comes from these ,? and all of words here (circles sliders spinners objects) must be capitalized. but these are not x<

thirdly: http://puu.sh/1t8oe lold at this (missed almost two letters)
Topic Starter
peppy
Updates have been propagated to osu! in the new build.
Leeg
Does anybody know where can I see 'SongSelection_HasFriend' in context?
MillhioreF

Leeg wrote:

Does anybody know where can I see 'SongSelection_HasFriend' in context?
Leeg
Thanks!

So... what's the point of that message? O_O
MillhioreF
It tells you whether any of your friends are in the scoreboard page you're currently viewing.
MouseEasy
Portuguese translation complete!
:)
lSolar_old
Gratz Alust. :)
XPJ38
I wonder if "300g" in osu!mania is correctly understood by everyone?
"MAX" would be more appropriate since it is used in the web rankings and even the wiki.

Topic Starter
peppy
Please use "MAX" instead of 300g.
XPJ38
Righto.
SPYAIRRR

I think that's supposed to be "Монгол хэл". Not Mongɣol kele.
Thanks.
TicClick

Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:

who was translated to russian language x<
idk who it was TicClick, is that you? owo but please fix some V (idk how to fix then i just leave it here)
Fixed them right after translations got updated, so everything should be fine now (except for these commas, because I didn't have any feedback).
Marblehead
Greek translation is completed.

Also, I'd appreciate it if the word 'Greek' in the language selection drop-down menu was changed to 'Ελληνικά'
Topic Starter
peppy
Changed greek in dropdown.
Topic Starter
peppy
Updated google spreadsheet style to be a bit more functional.
Azalea
Korean translation is completed. (maybe... ;))

localisation is little fun :)

When is this work update osu?
Dasiel_old
The person who made Slovak translation was either polish or really challenged person with no understanding of english language. I would personally could make a perfect translation but I hate slovak osu! community so I won't.
Bass

Dasiel wrote:

The person who made Slovak translation was either polish or really challenged person with no understanding of english language. I would personally could make a perfect translation but I hate slovak osu! community so I won't.
I smell Revenger
ReVeNg3r

Dasiel wrote:

I would personally could make a perfect translation but I hate slovak osu! community so I won't.
then why do you even post here?
Slovak translation done by me,ibavnoci,PeteX.
If you see mistakes (i doubt you do) there tell us.
Bass
Also updated polish translation a bit.

Dasiel wrote:

I hate slovak osu! community so I won't.
-GN
Alright so it seems that new messages are being added all the time. I'd rather wait until they're all there so I can do them all later. Approximately how many messages are left to translate?
XPJ38
Oh please... Is there a way to lock columns width?

And btw peppy, we cannot see what you're saying in the chat. In fact, we just see this:

but there is nothing in the chat if I toggle it.
Leeg
Lol, just click there and you will see the full chat. It works to me.

I think he's already trying to fix that column width problem.
XPJ38
Like I said, there is nothing in it. Is this problem specific to me...?
And whaaaaat, now I cannot edit the spreadsheet anymore :(

Edit: wait, I got it. I have to be connected to see the chat contents. But I still can't edit the table.
Leeg

You can't edit the spreadsheet because peppy disabled edition.
Dasiel_old

ReVeNg3r wrote:

Dasiel wrote:

I would personally could make a perfect translation but I hate slovak osu! community so I won't.
then why do you even post here?
Slovak translation done by me,ibavnoci,PeteX.
If you see mistakes (i doubt you do) there tell us.
Well by the quality of your english posts here on the forum I doubt you're capable of translating it and I feel really sorry for slovak community, even if it's a free translation, I don't think you should bother doing it, if your english is not on at least fluent level.

Oh and here's a little help.
Original
New backwards-compatibility renderer.
Runs about 90% performance of DirectX in general and does not yet have all graphical features implemented.
Only recommended if you experience bad lag or fps (or don't have shader support).
Your's
Nový kompatibilný renderer.Využíva 90% DirectX, nie sú implementované všetky grafické funkcie.Doporučujeme iba pri nízkom fps alebo lagoch (alebo ak nepodporujete shader model)
With your translation you're saying that OpenGL render is using 90% of DirectX renderer and the rest is something else, but the english sentence is saying that the OpenGL renderer has a performance of about 90% of DirectX.
Non-mongol translation for true slovak people.
Nový vykresľovač so spätnou podporou. Má zhruba 90% výkonnosť DirectX, ale nepodporuje všetky grafické možnosti. Odporučané len pri nízkych FPS a zásekoch, alebo chýbajucej podpore tieňovania.
MouseEasy
Portuguese translation updated! :) :)
theowest
Saten and I are finished updating the Swedish translation.
HangaMaster
Updated some spanish translations.
XPJ38
Updated French translation.

Btw, what are barlines in "Options_Gameplay_IgnoreBarline"? Also, where can I find "Options_TabGameplay" in the game?
Topic Starter
peppy
These are not finished / implemented yet.
XPJ38
Ok, but... what are barlines? I don't know how to translate that.
Topic Starter
peppy
horizontal lines in osu!mania that occur at the start of each musical bar (length).
XPJ38
Thanks.
ReVeNg3r

Dasiel wrote:

Well by the quality of your english posts here on the forum I doubt you're capable of translating it and I feel really sorry for slovak community, even if it's a free translation, I don't think you should bother doing it, if your english is not on at least fluent level.
If you dont like it, nobody forces you to use it.Translation is quite understandable for everyone from slovakia and even czech rep (except for you).
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Hi, I started to do Croatian translations and have them saved on my PC so when I'm done I'm thinking of just copying and pasting them into the table. I have a question. Do I simply add a new column to the table and name it Croatian etc. and just make it look like the other columns, the only difference being croatian translation? I'm not very familiar with google drive. Or I have to do something else first to make Croatian translations "functionable"?
Leeg

Obys wrote:

Updated some spanish translations.

Please, before editing, check the comments on each translation, so that you make sure you are not spoiling translations which had been already fixed in other version. For instance, I've seen some changes that shouldn't have been done, because the text now doesn't fit in the screen.

Please, if you are not taking this seriously, I mean, checking in game context and reading everything, don't edit the document.

Also avoid literal translations, PLEASE.
Topic Starter
peppy

Meikyuuiri Tsumi wrote:

Hi, I started to do Croatian translations and have them saved on my PC so when I'm done I'm thinking of just copying and pasting them into the table. I have a question. Do I simply add a new column to the table and name it Croatian etc. and just make it look like the other columns, the only difference being croatian translation? I'm not very familiar with google drive. Or I have to do something else first to make Croatian translations "functionable"?
I will add croatian for you now.

As a note to other translators, keep in mind you can test your translations by editing your language's txt file in the Localisation folder (in the odu! directory). You will need to restart osu! after making changes.
show more