forum

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

Boxed_Slug wrote:

I have the PS2 version of Chain of Memories, I could probably take screenshots of parts of the game if you'd like. Though it'd be a bit blurry since I only have S-Video connection from my PS2. Cut pieces out and vectorize them and I'm sure they'd look pretty awesome if done right.
Well, I have no I dea how to vectorize stuff, but yeah! Go ahead and send me some screenshot! ;)

awp wrote:

I mentioned this once but I think the skin would need to be completely rehauled if that were to be done otherwise it'd just look sloppy to be half and half.
Well, I'm kinda slow right about now, but you supply me with some of your edits on them, and I'll think of it. Besides, I really appreciate some help anyways. ;)
LuigiHann
this is the worst skin ever
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old

LuigiHann wrote:

this is the worst skin ever
Well excuse me, LuigiHann! I haven't played osu! or made any upgrades to my skins for about a month now and your calling my skin The WORST? I haven't touched osu! for a month and someone kinda liked this skin!

I'm sorry... :cry:
YoshiKart
Dude... you don't get the joke.

Look at the other recent skins with new posts to them.
Saturos
Expected response was expected. Test results favor Luigi's theory.

PS. It's not a joke.
YoshiKart
Can I see LH's theory exactly?
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
I kinda knew what he was doing, I just wanna know his exact theory... >_>

...Unless that is the theory. O.o
Saturos

YoshiKart wrote:

...Unless that is the theory. O.o
Expected response was expected. Test results favor Luigi's theory.
awp
At first I thought he was being lulzy but after a minute it clicked and I knew EXACTLY what he was doing.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
There was a purpose to what he did. To call that a joke is not entirely correct.
xerxes_oli
Saturos

xerxes_oli wrote:

maybe he was bumping the skins he actually liked but he didnt want people to kno he liek them so he said they were bad it all makes sense now......which leaves to me arrive at the conclusion that I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK
Nope. But they were all chosen for a reason, you got that right.
YoshiKart

Saturos wrote:

xerxes_oli wrote:

maybe he was bumping the skins he actually liked but he didnt want people to kno he liek them so he said they were bad it all makes sense now......which leaves to me arrive at the conclusion that I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK
Nope. But they were all chosen for a reason, you got that right.
>.> You guys are killing me.
awp
He has actually stated in irc what his motive was, but tbqh it's kind of obvious.
bokser98
Awesome!!!
I love kingdom hearts but better is version on PS2 but its good job :)
PS Sorry for my bad english
Claudia_old

bokser98 wrote:

Awesome!!!
I love kingdom hearts but better is version on PS2 but its good job :)
PS Sorry for my bad english
because this thread isn't 2 years old or anything
queen lorelei
This skin fucking sucks ass.
Deni

queen lorelei wrote:

You know that it's 4 years old.. right?
tyrael6192

queen lorelei wrote:

gj dig up an old skin and voice a negative opinion with painfully accurate punctuation does that make you feel better about yourself