forum

Played song history [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[ Delirium ]
Hi I just have a small suggestion fo rour GREAT osu! game.

I would love to see a feature added where we can view our songs played history.

This could be viewed through our account profile on the website.

I got this idea after (long story short) my hard drive died with thousands of songs and so I had redownload osu!, and redownload all of the songs and catch up with new releases. There were great songs that I played in the past but I wasn't able to remember all of them.

So right now we can only view our 10 most played songs and that's it. But I'd like to be able to see all of the songs I've played in the past in case of whatever disaster happened and a player is trying to see what he has played and pick out his songs he would like to maybe download first or do whatever with.

Of course this idea can be 'fine tuned' with anything you guys wanna add to it or ask about.
Qliphoth_old

15 Songs, not 10...

btw, It's useless your suggestion.

I don't support.
CXu
Sakura
^ this.
However this option is for supporters only, and i highly doubt this will change at all, sorry.
Topic Starter
[ Delirium ]

Qliphoth wrote:

15 Songs, not 10...

btw, It's useless your suggestion.

I don't support.
Those are MOST PLAYED SONGS. Did you even read the title of this thread?

Just because you can't understand or think of the ways this can be useful to many people in various situations doesn't mean it's 'useless'.

What's useless is your selfish posts, making no sense at all.

And I don't think whether you "support" this or not makes any difference here as you aren't even a supporter, much less a staff member :)
mic_lepic
"Btw, this is useless"
??? :shock:
You don't show any respect to music lovers.
This game is not just about points and ranking, it's about fun!
There should really have something that keep all our song list and links for re download, even if it's on our own computer.
I don't get how any real player can think this is useless or be against.
:cry:
peppy
As already mentioned, this is available to supporters: