forum

Maksim Mrvica - Croatian Rhapsody

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shino
*cursing*

만일 내일 오스 접속하신다면, 코랸에서 뵙겠습니다.
1년을 참았던 남자로서 말씀거리는 겁니다만, 어떻게 2개월을 못 참는지 이해할 수가 없군요.
Topic Starter
haha5957
@shino

개인적인 사정이 있는데 여기서 말씀드리긴 좀 곤란하고 피엠으로 말씀드리겠습니다. 일단 죄송하다는 말씀 먼저 드리고..

resolved issue...
apologize was made to shino with my situation explained and (hopefully) he forgave me ;w;

@New taiko difficulty will be added, might be for rank, might not be for rank depending on how he decides ^~^/

sorry again!
SapphireGhost
Okay, here I am. Not much to say.

[General]
- Need to know whether Shino's difficulty is going to be added for rank or not.
- Have you gotten people to check the timing sections at the beginning? They seem strange.
- Make sure the red combo colour is placed only where you want it, it seemed sort of inconsistent but that could be just me.

[Allegro]
00:36:243 (3,4,5,6,7) - Select all of these notes and move to x: 276, y: 338 so it lines up with (2) better.
01:20:306 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Seems sort of hard for this difficulty, make it a bit easier?

[Moderato]
01:19:056 (3,4,1) - Again, these could line up better.

lolcubes is going to mod this, so I'll let him do so.
Topic Starter
haha5957

SapphireGhost wrote:

Okay, here I am. Not much to say.

[General]
- Not sure about Shino's taiko, It's up to how he decides. In case he maps for rank I'll pop it myself and try to get ppl to mod it 'o'/

PM from Shino wrote:

Will map Taiko for external link for sure, but kinda not sure about the for-ranked one since my mapping ability might have decreased for being afk from osu.
This is what I got from him so I'm not really sure about it now 'o';

- honestly I didn't ask for "HEY TIMING CHECK!!" or something like that but some people mentioned about red sections. some asked to removed something some asked to add some.. seems like Charles445 also did check those since he said he took some time looking on those. Even though I didn't ask for real timing check but it seems like it's naturally modded a bit through this amounts of mods..

- Red combo parts are placed on where I want (most of them being on the kiai part) 'o'/

[Allegro]
00:36:243 (3,4,5,6,7) - Select all of these notes and move to x: 276, y: 338 so it lines up with (2) better. I'll do this '~'/

01:20:306 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - Seems sort of hard for this difficulty, make it a bit easier?
=> About this, other modders mentioned about this too so I'll just put this again here >~<
my reply to NatsumeRin's mod
01:20:774 (2) - i know the BPM is not high. But if i consider this diff as a common hard, It means a 1/2 stream in 196 BPM, which is not so good either. (if you have to do so i prefer you to make it like what you did later in this diff...)
-> I usually ask this guy http://osu.ppy.sh/u/seren (as you can see, he's kinda normal~hard player with 48 level) when I map a hard or lower difficulty since he is one of the "real" normal~hard difficulty player. (unlike many modders, who are actually far beyond that, usually playing insane or Extra)

many of modders suggested the same problem you mentioned but I think it's better to listen to that Seren this time.
If someone would to have problem dealing with this, I think he should be the one, but he had no problem dealing with this, usually getting all the 300s. ( but actually he had problem doing the red-colored jumps :O but anyways. )
I hope this explains well about this part ;w;

[Moderato]
01:19:056 (3,4,1) - Again, these could line up better. ok~
thanks for checking >~<
Aurele
It's bubbled ._.

I've been really busy with other things that I forgot about my modding queue.
Oh well, good luck on getting it ranked (: !
Laharl

Gabe wrote:

Oh well, good luck on getting it ranked (: !
This. I took a look at that map, and I love it already. <3
Topic Starter
haha5957
@Gabe ;w;!!!
thanks for visiting anyways ^~^/

@Lahari ahaha thanks :)
Armin
After hamletic questions regarding the timing in modhelp, I can say that now this is ranked
Aurele
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
CONGRATULATION :D
LQA20Ans
랭크 되셨군요 축하드립니다!

전 맨마지막 난이도 못깰듯(?)
Stefan
cool

Where did you all get these cool pictures? D:
Darksonic
This is great, I remember you made me test this :P Gratz, really nice job!
-Neipezi
haha님 랭크 축하드려요 :) :)
Sure
Finally :D
Congrats!
Makar
Nice mapping style~
Shino
아나 이 박쥐들 보게 매핑 다 되가고 있었는데 ㅡㅡ;
아 몰라 태고맵은 따로 내겠습니다. 랭크 축하합니다.
Kei
Congratulations!
pimp
nice song and mapset :)

congratz 8-)
winber1
GRATZ! \:D/
mancuso_JM_
Congratz! :3
alacat
congrats :3
Lami
gratz~ (≧∇≦)/
TicClick
I love you for bringing this song into osu!. Also, WMFCHRIS THE PIANO PLAYER
Topic Starter
haha5957
uh...(worries)

thanks very much for taking a look on this, but I'm kinda worried cuz I was waiting for more difficulty (although most likely it would be external)
should have mentioned it on my first thread orz

wasnt even thinking that anyone would check this before lolcube (he PM'ed me about the extra difficulty and I told him that i would pm him again after this gets clear)

I hope this doesnt make him angry again.. ;w;

anyways thanks to everyone >~<

eidt : @stefan : jinchuu ya vizard gave it to me, although I don't think he made that cuz I've seen that somewhere..

If anyways who made that picture wants a special mention here, I would like to do that >~<
AngelHoney
<3
Kawayi Rika
축> 하하하하 <하
Sylphi
굇 하하님의 비트맵이다! 능력딸려서 1500판 하는 한이 있어도 클리어 해야겠음!
어쨌든간에 랭크는 축하드려요 o_o
Topic Starter
haha5957
고맙습니다 >~<

edit : LOL I just realized that the tag is WMFCHRIS THE PIANO PLAYER
Scorpiour
Just realize it~~congrats :>
Arnold0
Gratz :)
Banana

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

Hey haha5957,

This is the timing of a map from my friend me?, he didn't try to get it ranked, so didn't bother with the BPM at that part, but it seems that it is a small speed change, instead of an overall 95.984 (he doubled it, and maybe you should as well, the song is pretty fast).

Good luck :3
and here is my never uploaded copy↓ (by the way, nice to see a ranked one ;)
http://puu.sh/14UYD
Sonnyc
하하님 축하해요~
Fionana
gratz~ :oops:
Topic Starter
haha5957
@banana ahha >~< Ill look yours when i get on pc :)

and thanks again everyone ^~^/
riffy
yay~ awesome map
Frobe
ㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋㅊㅋ
Fumika
Finally <333
Michalv
Can't believe that you made this awesome song into beatmap!
Congrats btw :3
popner
Nice
Kurowolfe
I'm glad that the song is being mapped by haha and wmfchris. That's what makes this mapset nice ^^
Chewin
Nice ><
Topic Starter
haha5957
Reisen Udongein
축하드려요~ 아주 재밌는 맵 :3
grumd
Awesome!
Ra-s
하하 하하(부르는것)님 랭크 되셨군요! 축하드립니다!
Topic Starter
haha5957
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 고맙습니다!!
thanks grumd >~<
Cygnus
Just wow.
tHe SaViOr_old
congratulation haha >_< ;)
Kanye West
I love this map and this mapping style. Excellent job!
Topic Starter
haha5957
oops, thanks! xD
thelewa

amazing map with DT