forum

One Republic feat.Timbaland - Apologize

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
kino77

whymeman wrote:

Remember, some of the errors posted are suggestions, not directions. Edit to what you see fit.

Detailed Modding go!

Overall: The maps overall isn't bad, just needs a bit more work. Though some things to point out. I'm not to fond of the idea with placing notes right under the middle of the slider. It just doesn't look neat or fair at some point. Also, for [Hard], it felt a bit odd breaking the break to put some notes in the middle of a break. It might make the players feel a bit unsettled. Last.... I think the spinners were overused a bit too much on both maps when there could have been some hitnotes to replace them at least. Not trying to bash at it but there are some people that would complain and say that is "boring" for not being a challenge at some point. I'm sure the map will turn out fine as long as you keep up the effort. I'll drop my star in then.
All fixed.
Thanks a lot ,I found these's something I never noticed.❤~
alvisto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
kino77

alvisto wrote:

Hi, sorry for the late mod. =P

General : Don't put white combo colour following your grey colour, because to me, gray followed by white is very confusing. Try put white after yellow and before red. =P

NORMAL
01:34:780 (end of slider ) - Add a whistle + clap here ?
01:36:81 (3) - add whistle together with clap, I think it sounds better
Good and solid.

HARD
00:51:81 - since this hard, add a note here ?
00:52:06 (6) - add whistle to the clap too
00:53:08 (2) - end of slider add whistle to the clap
00:55:881 - add a note here ?
00:58:17 (5,6,7) - very weird clap sounds
01:00:45 (9,10) - ^
01:58:932 - add a note here ?
02:07:83 (3) - sound weird, move to next red tick ?

Amazingly, the claps here really match the music. Good job ! It's too late to apolostar~~~ =P
STAR !
Thanks a lot for your mod~ :)
All fixed~
Just one thing, you said that "move to next red tick ",do you mean new combo here but no new combo the next 1? Im not sure.
I belive your "dog dog" pic must be very cute,but its a red cross.. :oops:
alvisto

kino77 wrote:

Just one thing, you said that "move to next red tick ",do you mean new combo here but no new combo the next 1? Im not sure.
I belive your "dog dog" pic must be very cute,but its a red cross.. :oops:
Hmmm.... after rehear it for many many times, I think it's better you keep it the original way. I understand the reason you put slider there, it matches the music. My ear must be malfunctioning just now. XD

Anyway, just 1 comment : The background make me lolz, coz some of them do funny faces. :3
Topic Starter
kino77
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James2250
normal:
01:31:72 (6) - nazi: move slightly up to align with fading 4 (without grid snap on)
02:38:33 (9) - align with 8?
02:50:28 (3,4) - sounds odd without hitsounds to me, maybe try adding whistles to them or something?
02:52:32 (2,3) - ^

hard:
00:27:40 (x)-add note here?
00:51:05 (4) - move 1 level 3 grid right
01:00:96 (1) - new combo needed?

nothing seems seriously wrong, nicely done
have a star :)
Topic Starter
kino77

James2250 wrote:

normal:
01:31:72 (6) - nazi: move slightly up to align with fading 4 (without grid snap on)
02:38:33 (9) - align with 8? 8 is not align in edit but its align in test,so I wont change~
02:50:28 (3,4) - sounds odd without hitsounds to me, maybe try adding whistles to them or something?
02:52:32 (2,3) - ^

hard:
00:27:40 (x)-add note here?
00:51:05 (4) - move 1 level 3 grid right
01:00:96 (1) - new combo needed?

nothing seems seriously wrong, nicely done
have a star :)
All fixed,thanks~❤~
Doomsday
Blue = design/minor issues. you do not have to change these if you don't want to
Orange = moderate issues. it would be best if you change these, but you may be able to get away with not changing it
Red = major issues. you need to change these

timing looks good.

very nice hitsound use all around. a lot of first maps i mod that play fine don't use hitsounds too well, but i think they are good in this, so good job :)

[NORMAL]

02:52:82 (1) - i think you should end this spinner at 02:59:695

[HARD]

drain seems a little high. maybe turn the drain down by 1 notch

02:52:95 (1) - same as in normal, with the spinner

very nice map. not much to report. nice job

star'd
Lesjuh
No kudosu - Everything looks fine to me for ranking. Ask a BAT to check this and I'm sure you'll get it ranked soon.
Topic Starter
kino77
Doomsday

kino77 wrote:

Sorry..I couldnt understand x__x,who can explain it to me...
i mean the HP Drain Rate

note: images are not from your map ;p

move this slider 1 notch, towards Easy

hope i helped :)

Topic Starter
kino77

Doomsday93 wrote:

kino77 wrote:

Sorry..I couldnt understand x__x,who can explain it to me...
i mean the HP Drain Rate

move this slider 1 notch, towards Easy

hope i helped :)
Thank u so much~ :)
kingcobra52
For the record, use grid level 3 if you want the most consistent spacing. (You don't have to do it with this map, just a note for when you map in the future) ;)

Normal

01:13:42 (1) - Place on the white tick.

Very nice for your first map.
Topic Starter
kino77

kingcobra52 wrote:

For the record, use grid level 3 if you want the most consistent spacing. (You don't have to do it with this map, just a note for when you map in the future) ;)

Normal

01:13:42 (1) - Place on the white tick.

Very nice for your first map.
Thanks~❤~
This is my first golden star~
Mafiamaster
I've already modded this :P

But I guess I could mod it again.

Normal is fine.

Hard~
02:19:52 (5) - Suggestion: New combo?
02:23:33 (1) - Suggestion: Remove new combo
02:24:35 (3) - New combo.
02:24:61 (1) - Remove new combo.
Topic Starter
kino77

Mafiamaster wrote:

I've already modded this :P

But I guess I could mod it again.

Normal is fine.

Hard~
02:19:52 (5) - Suggestion: New combo?
02:23:33 (1) - Suggestion: Remove new combo
02:24:35 (3) - New combo.
02:24:61 (1) - Remove new combo.
Fixed~Thank u all the same~❤~
DeathxShinigami
So pro.

Sorry I couldn't find anything.. D:
kingcobra52
They see me bubblin'...
Dakeyrus
gdeath
Topic Starter
kino77