forum

SOUND HOLIC - Earthquake Super Shock

posted
Total Posts
show more
Andrea
[Ono's Taiko Oni]

Adjust the Audio Lead-In to 1000 manually through the file .osu, forgot to mention this before.

Everything else seems fine now. Fix that and I'll repair your bubble!

EDIT: Re-Bubbled~
Starrodkirby86
[Easy]:
Really nice. A pretty predictable and smooth map from the start to finish. I appreciate that you mapped all the way too! Good job on that. Some of the 1/2 sliders and beat rhythms may seem to be a little tough for the beginning player, but they seem manageable enough here. Make sure to not make too many of them in future maps, though!

[Mercurius's Normal]:
Sweet! This has the traits of what a good [Normal]-type difficulty should possess. Sometimes it's a bit harder to achieve that on this BPM, so kudos to you on that!

[Lalarun's Hard]:
Slick work. It's good that you were a bit conservative with some of the jumps you made. With the right spacing, this could have turned into an easy Insane. The line between Hards and Insanes can get sort of blurry on higher BPMs, so make sure you keep in mind that you're making a Hard, and thus stick to that on future maps. :) Some of the increased 1/2 circle spacing nearing the final chorus felt a little scary. I thought the climax effect here was pretty cool, but remember to keep watch to not make it too Insane! ;)

[Ono's Taiko Oni]:
Not my forte. Still was enjoyable to watch, and there were patterns reminscing the real Taiko games. Those types of patterns aren't awkward to play, so wonderful on that end.

[Insane]:
That AR surprised me! But eventually it turned the whole difficulty into an arcade action-like experience, especially with the 1/2 jumps. I enjoyed those mini-triplet patterns throughout the chorus. Definitely one for your style.

[0108]:
Awww, man. One thing to especially describe this particular one — once you get lost at the lunacy of it all (Like, realizing some insane things are going on here)... That's where everything crumbles apart. You got to be in with the map or else the map will get you. XD

Some things did feel a bit awkward to play with though.
01:02:939 (1,2,3,4) - The sort of jump from (1) to (2) felt a bit uncomfortable due to its sudden nature.
01:59:853 (3,4,5,6) - These jumps have a similar effect too. Maybe it's the sudden change from large spacing to extremely small spacing that's causing the discomfort. If there was a smoother transition, then I'd be a happy camper.

That's pretty much it. Chat with me ASAP.
val0108
I changed it,

http://puu.sh/7uyl

go to rank

thank you"
Topic Starter
Chocopikel
ok~
updated ;)
Thanks kirby!!
Starrodkirby86
Topic Starter
Chocopikel
Thank you very much kirby!!! XDD
Jupiter
omedeto~~!!
Rieszn
omedetou
Topic Starter
Chocopikel

Jupiter wrote:

omedeto~~!!

Rieszn wrote:

omedetou
arigato~~~
Mercurius
お疲れであった

8-)
Topic Starter
Chocopikel

Mercurius wrote:

お疲れであった

8-)
ありがとうであった 8-)
OnosakiHito
うにゅうううううううううううううううううううううううう!
ランクでおめでとううううううう! :)
僕は本当にうれしいです!
Topic Starter
Chocopikel

OnosakiHito wrote:

うにゅうううううううううううううううううううううううう!
ランクでおめでとううううううう! :)
僕は本当にうれしいです!
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)
Thank you!!!
val0108

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

kirby good job!!

おめでとうう
Topic Starter
Chocopikel

val0108 wrote:

kirby good job!!

おめでとうう
ありがとー!
Tenshi-nyan
val0108.... stop taking crack.

And Insane really doesn't need AR9, it only makes it much harder than it really is... ah whatever, what's done is done.
Komeiji Yuki
Just want to say WTF 0108 in ctb mode ...

anyway gratz :3
IkkiMinami
:D :D
Crazy Jay
0108 destoryed the song again
Xeno_old

Crazy Jay wrote:

0108 destoryed the song again
I'm going agree on this one.
Asphyxia
I really love this beatmap :3