forum

osu! minecraft server

posted
Total Posts
show more
theowest
Oh, let me just kill a new player to see what gear he has. I haven't seen any of it, so let's just kill him. What kind of logic is that? That's obviously not the cause rule two describes.
Second, buttersea tried to kill me, and since you're both from the same nation, town, clan, married together, then I guess you broke rule 3 too.
I was just starting out on the server, ran not too far away from my settlement which I had just started working on where you killed me.

There you go, shame on you.
Auto
cool :)
foulcoon
i was having fun, found a couple diamonds and other shit (lazuli, shit tons of coal + more) and then proceeded to die in lava and haven't been back since
NightWar
Hello, I got this little problem here with the "mineshafter" program. What happens is that i can't login there with my new minecraft.net account, since it gives me a login error with the account itself. I tried to execute mineshafter with MS-DOS (through the command java-jar) since java doesn't allow me to execute the files clicking them twice, like everybody do. (i already tried reinstalling java).
Here's an image of what happens:
(by the way, the account that i'm trying to get into through this mineshafter thingy does work in minecraft.net, but not with mineshafter for some weird reason). Thanks for your attention!

--
(problem solved)
Jinxy
The netherwart selling sign isn't working. I think it's looking the the block version of warts instead of the item version.
theowest

foulcoon wrote:

i was having fun, found a couple diamonds and other shit (lazuli, shit tons of coal + more) and then proceeded to die in lava and haven't been back since
I can give you half a stack of diamonds if you want.

JInxyjem wrote:

The netherwart selling sign isn't working. I think it's looking the the block version of warts instead of the item version.
You gotta go from different angles and shit.
Azure_Kite

foulcoon wrote:

I had a similar experience, only apparently a zombie came out of nowhere and killed me (I was in enchanted Iron Armour, and never got any "hit" sounds or loss of health or anything).

The funny thing is, I was just mining away when "You Died" appeared, and when I went to reclaim all my gear, my stuff was gone :<
Ephemeral

theowest wrote:

Oh, let me just kill a new player to see what gear he has. I haven't seen any of it, so let's just kill him. What kind of logic is that? That's obviously not the cause rule two describes.
Second, buttersea tried to kill me, and since you're both from the same nation, town, clan, married together, then I guess you broke rule 3 too.
I was just starting out on the server, ran not too far away from my settlement which I had just started working on where you killed me.

There you go, shame on you.
your conduct in this thread alone is ample cause enough for markie to kill you several times, imo

just get over it man, if you don't like it, either leave or work yourself up to a point where you can exact swift, unending revenge against him and his city
Card N'FoRcE
In any case, about Markie, i want to ask something.

Is it possible for someone to kill in no-PVP areas? Because that's what Markie did as well:

EDIT: Let's also add the following: a few minutes before this happened i got slain by him and Galkan joined the server for the first time.
UnderminE
Markie ftw
Piotrekol

UnderminE wrote:

Markie ftw
Markie (somehow) abusing ability to change no-pvp->pvp->no-pvp ftw?
Ephemeral
this was inside valhalla, his city?
Piotrekol

Ephemeral wrote:

this was inside valhalla, his city?
yup
theowest
markie 4 prez

amirite u guys
James2250
Lots of lag today :( Have to keep re-digging the same blocks over and over (and isn't just me). Someone making lots of animals again? (Not my fault this time lol).

Also sugarcane randomly stopped growing for an entire day, wonder if that is related to server in any way.
Azure_Kite
I have forty or fifty chicken in about a 10x5 area. For some reason they tend to explore one edge of the enclosure, though, so maybe it's something they're after.

Killed half of them, just to be safe, but still, no difference. I might give this place a miss until this lag is resolved :x
Hitoshirenu Shourai

James2250 wrote:

Lots of lag today :( Have to keep re-digging the same blocks over and over (and isn't just me). Someone making lots of animals again? (Not my fault this time lol).

Also sugarcane randomly stopped growing for an entire day, wonder if that is related to server in any way.
If you wandered off far enough, the chunk would have been unloaded. Only loaded chunks are productive, I.E. plant growth, like sugar canes. If you want them to grow reliably, stay within 64 blocks of them. If that doesn't work, then it's a server-side issue. =/
kwakkevin

i think i have contributed something to osu!craft :D

edit: end portal is roughly in x = 740, z = -190
[Reisen_Inaba]
I used the 1.1 version. It said "can't reach server"
Then I updated to 1.2.5 version. It said"can't resolve hostname"
I downloaded 1.3.2 version just now. And it said "Communication error"

now i want to ask "WHAT'S THE VERSION!!??"
Azure_Kite
Works fine for me on 1.3.2, minus the lag.
whymeman
Is something putting a massive load on the server? There's good increase of lag time being frequent and it seems to be lagging longer than usual now. Instead of 5 second pauses, i've been seeing lag lock as long as 10 seconds at times and the frequency of lag spikes around 10 ~ 14 seconds per spike. Even using a Java script to boost available RAM didn't do much.
[Reisen_Inaba]

Azure_Kite wrote:

Thanks! But the latest massage is "Bad login"
[Reisen_Inaba]

Azure_Kite wrote:

Need I ask ppy for the white list?
Mara
Did you check this site first? http://osu.ppy.sh/p/minecraft
[Reisen_Inaba]

LunaticMara wrote:

Did you check this site first? http://osu.ppy.sh/p/minecraft
Of course. But it was still bad login
Topic Starter
peppy
What kind of lag spikes are you seeing? If you believe they are server-side, confirm with other people playing that they too felt it before reporting it.
Jinxy
A lot of people felt it, but it seems to have subsided for now.

By the way, do redstone clocks tax the server? i was walking past BALLZ a few days ago and the doors were going insane, probably due to a really fast clock under it.
Ephemeral
i say tentatively now that lag issues should be gone forever. turns out towny is a terribly written plugin and has to be tweaked to oblivion before it functions properly on high population servers!
Jinxy
There's something wrong with the trading signs, they take sign nearest to your head instead of what you've clicked on, so any sign on foot level can't be accessed.
buttersea
What happened to our capital?! Is it a bug or something?
http://puu.sh/15BAc
JesusYamato
this markie & buttersea are so mean.. LOL
Corin

Ephemeral wrote:

i say tentatively now that lag issues should be gone forever. turns out towny is a terribly written plugin and has to be tweaked to oblivion before it functions properly on high population servers!
Towny will lag if you use flatfile on a populated server.

It also depends on how you set up your other plugins and what plugins you actually are using.
gokiburi

JInxyjem wrote:

There's something wrong with the trading signs, they take sign nearest to your head instead of what you've clicked on, so any sign on foot level can't be accessed.
I found out it depends on what you're carrying in hand. Holding Steak seems to work very well.
Corin

JInxyjem wrote:

That's not intended behavior, it should work either way, it just depends on what sign you click on ._.

What are you trying to trade? o.O
Jinxy
Pumpkins

Also, the nether wart sign was still trying to get the block version of nether warts, so I can't sell those either
Corin

Our latest build is 2.9.4.2 which is specifically for 1.3.2.

This is most likely the reason why.

Also yes it's a prebuild but prebuild just means it's for a beta version of Bukkit.
JesusYamato
decided to try for the first time minecraft and i think i'm stuck underground i have no fucking idea where i am LOLLLL
nvm used my hands to get out of it since my pickaxe blew up
Jinxy
My god thunderstorms are ridiculous, is there a plugin to reduce their duration/rate of strikes? Sometimes it's so bad the thunder just goes on and on without stopping, like 2 strikes per second

Oh and everyone's forests are burning from it

Quotes from the affected

RusticKey wrote:

I HAVE SEVEN TREES BURNING

Luxary wrote:

Yeah this lighting is DESTROYING our forest

RusticKey wrote:

Also I got struck by lighting 2 times
I wanted more quotes but everybody was too busy going "holy shit" to answer me

make it stop pls
James2250

Ephemeral wrote:

You spoke too soon!!

Also there is an endless thunderstorm cuz I think we made god mad. (Nvm it ended right after I typed that)
Jinxy
Is it just me or is the server down, getting Connection Refused and the map doesn't load.
show more