forum

Team Nekokan - Can't Defeat Airman

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lumino
:o I love the song, so fast and upbeat, and the beatmap you made is the same :D
Only real gripe is the first spinner, it's just a little bit too long I think, and there are a few gaps during the song with no beats, but as eyup said, the life drain is forgiving.
Criticism aside, very good first beatmap!!

Edit: Haha, I have to ask this... Have you actually beaten your own beatmap? I've gotten damn close, it's addictive.
peppy
Got this song stuck in my head at work today >< downloading it just for the mp3 haha. It reminds me of the ending theme from Final Fantasy Tactics anime (I forget the name) - I wonder if its by the same artist...
eyup
Lumino
It's on my phone now :D I listen to it on the train and bus.
peppy
[flash=425,350:d1c63]http://www.youtube.com/v/P72XkJ68rE4[/flash:d1c63]
This is the song i was talking about. Its really good too! If i get time I'll try and get a beatmap together for it... but I doubt that'll happen --;
zetty_old

peppy wrote:

This is the song i was talking about. Its really good too! If i get time I'll try and get a beatmap together for it... but I doubt that'll happen --;
Ah, good choice, I haven't seen FF: Unlimited in ages now, good luck with the beatmap
Etchan_old
Uhm, I've added a video background to this beatmap. With the creator's permission, I'd like to upload it.

It's the video from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkVtLDtPhOU

I had to add 2.6 seconds of black at the beginning to make it sync with the beatmap, but I think it might be a few milliseconds off, nothing really that noticeable.

It doesn't replace the original.

Edit: Oh, and also...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ ... texcel.jpg

I'd upload the replay but Iunno how ;-;
peppy
Offsets for video can be set in the osu file. Please read the guide to creating beatmaps for further info.

Please upload this - HOLYcow is AWOL and I'd really love to see this with video :D
Etchan_old
Like I said, the video seems to sync up, but it seems maybe a few milliseconds off. It doesn't bother me, but if you wanna put the couple millisecond offset yourself and OFFICIALLY upload it, then be my guest o.o'

Also, it looks really crappy with combo fire enabled, so you might wanna disable that XD
peppy
i am a pen
Extor
I really love this song and the beatmap. But I keep losing in one part where the circles are far away but with short time between them, using mouse is a pain to me. =P

No complains, it's me the one that has problems, not the beatmap. XD
GSR_old
This beatmap rocks, even though I always die near the end.

It should definitely become official/ranked.
peppy
Every song listed in the official listing will be ranked ;). In time.
Etchan_old
I noticed an issue with my video one. It seems like the first time you play it after loading osu!, the video is a second late. But if you play it afterwards, it syncs up fine.

Maybe it's just me o.O
[deleted user]
Both the original link and download button are broken.
peppy
Thanks for the heads-up. Link has been fixed!
[deleted user]
The link seems to be working now, though the download button the beatmap listing page gives the following error:

The requested URL /files/Team Nekokan - Can was not found on this server.
I guess there's a problem with the apostrophe?
machol30
I love this song. This beatmap rocks to heck! Good work! ;)
ZZT the Fifth
HolyCOW, wherever you are, please come back and add a break in that one long segment that has no notes. Please. :o
rx93zeront
Using mouse is extremly difficult.I have not defeated it yet.
James
I defeated Airman, using a mouse. 8-)
Ivalset

ZZT the Fifth wrote:

HolyCOW, wherever you are, please come back and add a break in that one long segment that has no notes. Please. :o
Never!!!

This map must remain untouched.
ZZT the Fifth

Ivalset wrote:

ZZT the Fifth wrote:

Never!!!

This map must remain untouched.
You're just saying that because you don't want your score to go down. :D
James
Agreed with Ivalset. Since everyone is really having a hard time defeating Airman.ok, my post doesnt make sense
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
Well, it took hours for me to defeat Airman for the first time. :(
Slain087
About the only part hard about it is that green and blue sets right before the airman/megaman fight near the end, and the green set with the fifteen notes all scattered. That stuff almost always kills me - not the insane lengths of time he has just draining. And it's using a mouse, so...
Kai
FEEEAAAR ME (whoops i say it out and loud)anyway i beat the airman with almost an SS woot me , and i agreed with Ivalset this beatmap should remain untouched and yes is because of my #1 at it
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
animas_old
Your all going to start hate me when i ask this (most internet dudes do ;_;) but where did yall download the song? I chould only find it on youtube because i fail :(
Vic
Download the beatmap, extract it, grab the file from the directory.
SPOILERS: this directory is osu/songs/Team Nekokan - Can't Defeat Airman
animas_old
Vic
No problem, I like helping people.
machol30

Kai wrote:

FEEEAAAR ME (whoops i say it out and loud)anyway i beat the airman with almost an SS woot me , and i agreed with Ivalset this beatmap should remain untouched and yes is because of my #1 at it
Almost SS Rank :shock:
The only part that's hard , mainly to full combo, is like 10 beats from the end... :D
Must SSH Rank this before anyone else! :lol: (maybe a few hundred more tries!)
awp
I am just satisfied knowing I can fullcombo this - I haven't, but each combo breaker I've gotten playing through this have all been totally unrelated to one another.
Alieax
Wooo, Really good map. took me forever to beat this map AND Airman. :D
jmaeshawn
The spacing on this map is WAY too funky... :(
EBAfan101
Did someone add a picture to this? I swear to god it wasn't here before o_0
Zatoichi
You did.
Larto
dat was me :D

Also I may add that Air Man in MM2 was ez.
show more