forum

Team Nekokan - Can't Defeat Airman

posted
Total Posts
show more
alex098_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
JeY k
Beatmap is just meant to screw people over, and it's annoying.

HP drain is rediculous, sure, it wouldn't even be a problem, but the HUGE spacing between fast notes just begs to drop your HP like crazy if you're not super precise with your movements.

Then after the second spinner, there's a couple notes, then a LOOONG pause without a break before the next set of notes. There goes OVER HALF of your HP completely unfairly. If you have less than half at that point, the song just failed you, lol! and even if you had full before hand, it drops your HP to within range of failing within 3-4 notes, and then the notes right after that are super quick but jump across almost the whole screen, just making you fail without your super precise movement.

The first spinner is rediculous enough, besides the super HP drain plus no breaks during long pauses. If you don't force your hand to spin like crazy and tire out, the HP drain will knock you out easily during one of the looong spinners here, which is incredibly annoying.

People who pass this song are just robots. A beatmap this effing difficult shouldn't be rated 2 and a half stars, this is just rediculous.

Would be nice is the beatmap was meant to be fun to play versus trying to screw over players at every oppurtunity.
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ScarletKiwi

Teh JeY wrote:

rant
u don't have to spin to get the highest amount of bonus points possible, thus not tiring yourself out.
though this song shouldn't be a 2.5 star map.
Starrodkirby86
It's 2.5 because of the giant amount of blanks within this song. It's the eyupstar algorithms doing its automated funstuff.

Really though, this map is plain ancient...
hyho01
`
Rhyasa
I can't defeat this map.. ._. The HP drains half my bar at times where you have no beats and it kills me off after.. Nice song but the HP drain is unforgiving. It's lame that it's needed for an achievement.. :/
Kecco
I can... AIRMAN <3
Shikimori-roro-kun
cant play it program wont decompress it
AdvanceBoy
This is one of more legendary beatmaps in osu! (at least for me), so it doesn't matter how old is it, it's just freaking awesome.

(Lol, I'm reviving the thread again.)
Claudia_old

AdvanceBoy wrote:

This is one of more legendary beatmaps in osu! (at least for me), so it doesn't matter how old is it, it's just freaking awesome.

(Lol, I'm reviving the thread again.)
because intentionally necroing beatmap threads is hella cool, right?
Flamebreaker
Now this was necrobumped...
I'm free to rant on the drain with out getting yelled at.
I honestly think someone needs to fix that half bar drained part.
I mean, shouldn't the editor automatically add a break there because of it's length?! @_@
Claudia_old
again: beatmap is ~3 years old
I highly anything was done 'automatically'..
Cheer-no

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Kai wrote:

FEEEAAAR ME (whoops i say it out and loud)anyway i beat the airman with almost an SS woot me , and i agreed with Ivalset this beatmap should remain untouched and yes is because of my #1 at it
Almost SS Rank :shock:
The only part that's hard , mainly to full combo, is like 10 beats from the end... :D
Must SSH Rank this before anyone else! :lol: (maybe a few hundred more tries!)
Aww heck yeah, after more than 4 years of this map existing I got the first SSH on it :3
SapphireGhost
Well done, good sir. I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish.
Mismagius
damn i almost thought Holy Shit got approved
Luna

Blue Dragon wrote:

damn i almost thought Holy Shit got approved
I saw the thread on the forums listings, saw the last reply was from BD, went all like \:D/ but then it was just a necro :<
Winshley
Sorry if I necro again. (Well, at least BD's "Holy Shit" beatmap has been approved) :P

Guess I'm the 2nd person who gets the SSH (which apparently is the 2nd best SSH so far). I achieved that using mouse+keyboard only, the rests are dedications to keep on playing this map. :D

This is to prove that mouse play is still possible, it's just hard to do. There's a lot of rage in-game comments out there who raged about mouse play is impossible. (We can't blame old beatmaps, right? ;))

I don't mind the accuracy level with HardRock on, it's just that the circle size is too small for me to tackle the last jumps with that mod on... :(
Cheer-no

Winshley wrote:

Sorry if I necro again. (Well, at least BD's "Holy Shit" beatmap has been approved) :P

Guess I'm the 2nd person who gets the SSH (which apparently is the 2nd best SSH so far). I achieved that using mouse+keyboard only, the rests are dedications to keep on playing this map. :D

This is to prove that mouse play is still possible, it's just hard to do. There's a lot of rage in-game comments out there who raged about mouse play is impossible. (We can't blame old beatmaps, right? ;))

I don't mind the accuracy level with HardRock on, it's just that the circle size is too small for me to tackle the last jumps with that mod on... :(
Heh, yeah, all mouse + keyboard here too~ I had to retry this map about a hundred times for my SS, half of those retries were easily because of the ending jumps... It was just luck that I hit the last one :)
Winshley
Ironically, I think I have around the same play count as what you have. Only that the play count is not listed on my most played beatmaps (I have a loooot more plays on other beatmaps). :P

I think I might try again with HardRock mod on if I have time to do it. This map is legend~ :)
Stefan
:O
Statik
WHAT A MINDFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
ThrillerFan123
This is technically teh map that started the PROPER industry of beatmap making.

This beatmap is the heart of osu!
miss_master_old
倒す!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
sikard
BAD BEATMAP
Elisha_old

sikard wrote:

BAD BEATMAP
nice necro
Revillo Phoenix
I really strongly disagree with this map being counted as 2+1/2 star normal map. I played 4 star maps that aren't half as hard.
I suggest adding a couple of difficulty stars to it and moving it to hard.
Stefan

Revillo Phoenix wrote:

I really strongly disagree with this map being counted as 2+1/2 star normal map. I played 4 star maps that aren't half as hard.
I suggest adding a couple of difficulty stars to it and moving it to hard.
>Oct 8, 2007

Just making sure that your post is invalid.
SeQuest
It's old so it doesn't matter that it's shit.
Tarrasky
nice map, really fun ^^