forum

osu! minecraft server

posted
Total Posts
show more
Marcin

whymeman wrote:

vinderouen or whoever you are. You're not welcome in my town at all for being a total douche and making a mess. Plus throwing eggs and taking wheat from the farm. I'll gladly snipe you with a bow if you want to mess around like that again.

Seriously, it's not cool.
Why so mad
/me hides
dkun

whymeman wrote:

vinderouen or whoever you are. You're not welcome in my town at all for being a total douche and making a mess. Plus throwing eggs and taking wheat from the farm. I'll gladly snipe you with a bow if you want to mess around like that again.

man, I hate people like that. :(
Chiwi-nyaaw

whymeman wrote:

I talked with vinderouen about this, and he took wheat from my farm for this.It was only a joke so no need to get angry or anything,just to clarify things.
Lets all keep having fun :3
Vinderouen
Chiwi-nyaaw and me had to much wheat in our chest, so we decide to go give it away. So i walked across the map to give to the players our things, and i finally arrive to your house.

There was Sakura so i decide to throw the wheat everywhere around her (In the mines), then i gave her my eggs that i had founded around the woods near chiwi house.

Finally, i washed your windows with my wheat cause i was bored.

For the mess in your house, i have no god damn idea what happen.
MillhioreF
if you don't want people raiding your farm and stuff, set up a town! people who aren't residents of your town can't build or destroy on your land.
Seisshi
Help? !Q_Q

kwakkevin

[ JJ-core ] wrote:

SPOILER
Help? !Q_Q

I second that

Ephemeral wrote:

wreck other people's shit
word.
Seisshi

kwakkevin wrote:

[ JJ-core ] wrote:

SPOILER
Help? !Q_Q

I second that

Ephemeral wrote:

wreck other people's shit
word.

Are you kidding me? I never touched anything wtf O_o
kwakkevin

[ JJ-core ] wrote:

Are you kidding me? I never touched anything wtf O_o
wait what? I just meant I was having same problem?

also now it says "Failed to log in: error"
Seisshi
Oh well sorry. It's late and i tought first that "Ephemeral wrote: wreck other people's shit" " was meant to the problem << ~ And yeah have the same error now.
Jinxy
Not working for me either. Huh.
Sakura
i cant login either :<

Seisshi
Disconnect, Open GL crushed.... restart pc... :<!!
Jinxy
Bah, I'm too used to easy mod installation with external launchers that shafter doesn't support, minecraft keeps crashing if I try to add them manually, and if I don't use mods the aliasing makes me sick

I'll just keep trying until shafter stops being a douche and lets me in
Topic Starter
peppy
Central minecraft auth servers are currently down. Unavoidable for now.

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/minecraft%20down
Seisshi
Why the hell did i pay for a premium account..... They are tooooo often down. Srsly!

@Thx peppy for the information.
Topic Starter
peppy
You're too used to the uptime you get playing osu! :P. Most games go down randomly quite often :/.
Sakura
Authing with Mineshafter should help in the meantime
kwakkevin
i was gonna play osu!craft for the whole day...
aaaaaaaaaaand minecraft died ;-;
edit: too lazy to auth mineshafter either :P
Ephemeral

kwakkevin wrote:

i was gonna play osu!craft for the whole day...
aaaaaaaaaaand minecraft died ;-;
edit: too lazy to auth mineshafter either :P
in the time it took you to post this, you could have authed twice over.
billy96
It's been a while since i played Minecraft, those quarry aren't gonna dig themself :p
Seisshi

peppy wrote:

You're too used to the uptime you get playing osu! :P. Most games go down randomly quite often :/.
I play osu! long enough per day D:~! But funny that this only happen to games without 2-3h maintance per week O-o!
kwakkevin

Ephemeral wrote:

in the time it took you to post this, you could have authed twice over.
I was playing osu in that meantime :P
Marcin
who was bored he?
Seisshi
Where can i see this online map? O-o thx~
Marcin
mc.ppy.sh:8123
[Luanny]

Marcin wrote:

who was bored he?
Jhow
James2250
Will just keep playing as I get blown up every 5 seconds in cave :D

Azure_Kite
I wanna map that at some point, it's too well made
Blue Stig
I still need to find diamond.

Ephemeral
Economy is now live!

Check the trading post out at spawn for the prices, and livestock spawn eggs are already for sale at exorbitant amounts of money!

Players can also make their own impromptu trading stores with the Trade signs as shown here: ess.khhq.net/wiki/Sign_Tutorial

Towns should start working together and begin saving money, because you can purchase some nice stuff with a little bit of work:

Shopkeepers will be sold in a week or so, and you will be able to place them in designated trading posts linked to a chest, allowing for direct item-to-item trades. These will cost anywhere from 10-20k, so start saving!

Towns which desire to have a trading post attached to their lands must save up at least 100k and not be within 200 tiles of another town at the time of purchase. A shopkeeper will be going up in the spawn trading post in the next few days who will be selling 5 parts of the next trading post deed for an unspecified price in diamonds. The town/nation which wishes to own the next trading post must collect all 5 pieces - yes, this means that other towns may purchase a part of the trading post deed and bargin with the holders of the other parts for wealth and glorious riches!
Blue Stig

Ephemeral wrote:

Economy is now live!
Can you post the wikis for all the plugins used?
I have no idea what I am doing.
Sakura
Spawn point is pretty far from my town, cant you post the prices here? :<
Marcin

Sakura wrote:

Spawn point is pretty far from my town, cant you post the prices here? :<
All are around 35 $ (for diamond)
Or $2 for 128 cobble stone
or $2 for 64 dirt.
Card N'FoRcE

Ephemeral wrote:

Economy is now live!
Oh god why would you do this.
ColdTooth
wait a minecraft server for osu

*does a hip hip dance*
Nemis
*----* yee
theowest
The spawn is one of the ugliest I've ever seen and that goes for the rest too.
Where do I sign myself up as an architect?

A map for this server would be much appreciated, the server ip could work as one (mc.ppy.sh).

Edit: This server isn't quiet what I expected it to be. I don't agree with any of these rules.
James2250

theowest wrote:

A map for this server would be much appreciated, the server ip could work as one (mc.ppy.sh).
mc.ppy.sh:8123 ?
theowest
Oh cool.
show more