What is Your Favorite Type of Weather?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
superch00b

fartownik wrote:

those wrote:

The change of atmospheric pressure causes an odour? I know I can feel it in my ears, but to smell it is just... P:

Anyway, when I need to stay inside, I love the rain. When I need to go outside, I love the sun.
Well, it's always a specific kind of smell when it's raining. I don't know if it comes from the wet ground or w.e, I just like it.
Yeh its the smell the ground makes when it gets wet. Its one of the freshest smells out there :3
Tanzklaue

fartownik wrote:

those wrote:

The change of atmospheric pressure causes an odour? I know I can feel it in my ears, but to smell it is just... P:

Anyway, when I need to stay inside, I love the rain. When I need to go outside, I love the sun.
Well, it's always a specific kind of smell when it's raining. I don't know if it comes from the wet ground or w.e, I just like it.
the smell of earth, which was dried for weeks in burning sun, and then suddenly rain made it all wet - this is the best s mell in the world.
Spaghetti-san
Well I don't really like going outside that much but, I basically have no problem with the temperature as long as it's windy, unless it's raining or snowing like hell.
So I guess its a showdown between Summer and Fall (During Spring it rains too much so its a no).
UnderminE
Umbrella is friend.
Topic Starter
superch00b
You got that right, on most occasions :3
nomen

meiikyuu wrote:

sunny day, with cool breeze and no humidity ~~ ♥
^This
Rawand54
Summer!
I like it when it's not too hot so you won't sweat so much .. And i hate it when it's too cold .. XD
If it's too hot i just like to swim, lay and get a tan :P
And i also like rain ^_^
Tsukasa

nomen wrote:

meiikyuu wrote:

^This
Katze
I really like rainy weather c:
Slex_old
About 60 degrees, nice breeze, cloudy with mild rain.
Basically Spring.
GeeNX
Hmmm a bit windy, but not hot, The needed to go without shirt and dont feel cold or hot xD Andd I like rain, but not on school times
420Guy

superch00b wrote:

Personally I like overcast and rainy days for some reason, and my favorite seasons are winter and spring
Lincolm

nomen wrote:

meiikyuu wrote:

^This
Sunny day <3
Kyonko Hizara
The rain is quite nice
Milkshake
just cold without wind or rain or every shit that makes my hair looks like i just woke up
thx
Baron Nefarious
I just like for the weather to reflect the season. I like rain in winter or fall, but when it rains in august it just pisses me right the fuck off.
Dio Eraclea
fog
Vish024
Also, girls snuggle up to you in cold weather.

Need I say more?
Mantis
I love rainy, stormy weather. *---*
Da7shadow
:x
Tsukimi Luna
Cooling/cool (10° ~ 22° ) Weather + Sun and light snow x3
Mizzii
Rainy weather ~
Sync
~70-75F, right before a huge storm when everything is completely still despite being windy just a few minutes ago

and the storm itself of course
Aoriki
I love the cold...Rain, Snow and Wind (Cloudy day is the best) :>
Saso-Hikage
Rain and Snow :)
MiniKirby777
I love the rain and snow, but it never snows where I live...
(Australia)

But autumn is nice with all the leaves. :]
benjanyan
-
-Kirika-
to be honest, I like rainy days and autumn the breeze air ;)
nomen
Snow is overrated, I despite snow from all of my heart.
Mantis
Today is rainy weather * - *
Fapfrit
More prone to cold weather, can be rain. I love the cool summer as well.
Fapfrit

patriotbj wrote:

patriotbj wrote:

My legs are sexy and delicious

awww, *drooling
Zumi
I like it when there's a lot of clouds and there isn't so much sun (It's too hot in the sun), I also kinda like it when It's raining.
my favorite seasons are autumn and early spring because then It's neither too cold or too warm :3
Kanye West
I like it when it's right round the low 60's, and right after it rained. Dat smell.
MrsNana
Rainy Days :3
ziliboba713
Downpour
Miracle Lotus
Snow in the winter season, shouldn't be excessive though :P
Kalle_old_1
Snowfall, and extremely cold winters ^-^
G0r
I like it hot. ;)
Static Void_old
Winter with a plenty of rain.