I love rainy, stormy weather. *---*
Da7shadow
:x
Tsukimi Luna
Cooling/cool (10° ~ 22° ) Weather + Sun and light snow x3
Mizzii
Rainy weather ~
Sync
~70-75F, right before a huge storm when everything is completely still despite being windy just a few minutes ago

and the storm itself of course
Aoriki
I love the cold...Rain, Snow and Wind (Cloudy day is the best) :>
Saso-Hikage
Rain and Snow :)
MiniKirby777
I love the rain and snow, but it never snows where I live...
(Australia)

But autumn is nice with all the leaves. :]
benjanyan
-
-Kirika-
to be honest, I like rainy days and autumn the breeze air ;)
nomen
Snow is overrated, I despite snow from all of my heart.
Mantis
Today is rainy weather * - *
Fapfrit
More prone to cold weather, can be rain. I love the cool summer as well.
Fapfrit

patriotbj wrote:

patriotbj wrote:

My legs are sexy and delicious

awww, *drooling
Zumi
I like it when there's a lot of clouds and there isn't so much sun (It's too hot in the sun), I also kinda like it when It's raining.
my favorite seasons are autumn and early spring because then It's neither too cold or too warm :3
Kanye West
I like it when it's right round the low 60's, and right after it rained. Dat smell.
MrsNana
Rainy Days :3
ziliboba713
Downpour
Miracle Lotus
Snow in the winter season, shouldn't be excessive though :P
Kalle_old_1
Snowfall, and extremely cold winters ^-^
G0r
I like it hot. ;)
Static Void_old
Winter with a plenty of rain.
Topic Starter
superch00b
:3 That's my kind of weather
vizzy
Either sunny or rainy (sometimes).
Nekoroll
Overcast is my favorite. It is cool enough to wear most anything you want, photography turns out great, and you don't have to drive slower in it like you would have to in snow or rain.
jianzii
Sunny and beautiful. Rain is pretty dumb after the first rain of the year. I live in a place that gets 9 months of rain a year, and not even stormy storms, just a constant gray sky drizzle. Total mood killer.
MalcoraX
michaelm1
Hot! 8-)
RaneFire
I like sunny days, but not too hot! - 25 degrees celcius, 70% humidity, partly cloudy is about right.
I like rainy weather only if I'm indoors :P
I HATE THE COLD. Anything below 20 degrees and I'm in wraps. I don't know how you guys survive in negative temperature ranges, I'd die.

So damn hot this week... I got heatstroke the other day, not even summer yet. :/ No clouds, 35 degrees midday, dry heat, blazingly bright sun... burns silhouette reflections off metal and glass into my retinas without sunglasses.
Birdy
Autumn is best. Forests and fields are beautiful and it's the only season with lots of sun but still not hot at all. Perfect most days.
Winter is cool, snow rules.
Summer is cool, sunsets rule. Though they are cooler in autumn too.
Spring is pooting horrible. Cannot stand at all. Melting snow and rainy days, no thanks, always hated water.

Oh, no, I'm not saying summer and autumn has no rainy days. Spring just feels like it has more + that goddamn melting snow.

Also favourite type of weather: +10 degrees hot and no clouds.
Moriya Suwako
I love rain and cloud.
By the way,I hate sunny day,even if I'm traveling abroad. ;_;
Fai-Chii
Rainy and Cold :)