forum

Hatsune Miku - Do-re-mi-fa Rondo

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shulin

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

[Hard]

• 00:05:880 (1,2) - There are many parts in this map that are like this. The flow in these patterns are terrible. The 1/4 pattern flows one way, yet you force it the other direction. It causes an awkward jump and it is rather unintuitive. Sadly, your entire difficulty here is centered around these patterns. Try to fix them.
You mean 1/3 right? Obviously I disagree with this, it's intuitive for me (I managed to SS the first time I played it) but if you want the mapper to do a full remap you should provide an alternative with some examples. Like do you want it all mapped with distance snap with no jumps or some other way? "I don't find it intuitive, it goes in the wrong direction" isn't helpful enough when nobody else who played it seems to have a problem.

Also, is there anywhere I can check vocaloid artists / titles, since I don't listen to it I have no idea whether the title is right or wrong :P
Shiro

Shulin wrote:

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

[Hard]

• 00:05:880 (1,2) - There are many parts in this map that are like this. The flow in these patterns are terrible. The 1/4 pattern flows one way, yet you force it the other direction. It causes an awkward jump and it is rather unintuitive. Sadly, your entire difficulty here is centered around these patterns. Try to fix them.
You mean 1/3 right? Obviously I disagree with this, it's intuitive for me (I managed to SS the first time I played it) but if you want the mapper to do a full remap you should provide an alternative with some examples. Like do you want it all mapped with distance snap with no jumps or some other way? "I don't find it intuitive, it goes in the wrong direction" isn't helpful enough when nobody else who played it seems to have a problem.

Also, is there anywhere I can check vocaloid artists / titles, since I don't listen to it I have no idea whether the title is right or wrong :P
THe problem is that the slider configuration makes the pattern look like the sliders have 2 repeats. Just doing this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/355378 will fix it, but I disagree with that kind of big jump.

Also title is Do-Re-Mi-Fa Rondo

for the record, Do Re Mi Fa are the french names of the notes of C D E F
Topic Starter
Sylphi

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

Sorry, but I have to pop this because it turns out you have the wrong title. In fact, the title should be "Do-re-mi-fa Rondo". According to Vocaloid wiki and many other places.

[General]

• According to Garven and other maps, the source should be 40mP.

Oh, title is really Do-re-mi-fa Rondo.
but i think that need not change source to 40mP.

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

[Hard]

Shulin wrote:

Odaril wrote:

THe problem is that the slider configuration makes the pattern look like the sliders have 2 repeats. Just doing this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/355378 will fix it, but I disagree with that kind of big jump.
I'm confused @_@
Kiddo-Kun
Well, just do as Odaril says.
Topic Starter
Sylphi

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

Well, just do as Odaril says.
Okay. All fixed!
Garven
Official website:
40mp.jp

Track listing on a site selling his works directly from 40mp.jp
http://9819.jp/cd/exit_tunes/qwce10036.html

Even the video linked off his site is listing him as 40mP.

There's a reason why the other maps have him listed as 40mP and not long-hand as 40meterP. You can add the full name in the tags if you wish, but leave the 40mP as source.

(Personally, I'd rather the producer by put in the artist, but whatever :U)
Topic Starter
Sylphi

Garven wrote:

Official website:
40mp.jp

Track listing on a site selling his works directly from 40mp.jp
http://9819.jp/cd/exit_tunes/qwce10036.html

Even the video linked off his site is listing him as 40mP.

There's a reason why the other maps have him listed as 40mP and not long-hand as 40meterP. You can add the full name in the tags if you wish, but leave the 40mP as source.

(Personally, I'd rather the producer by put in the artist, but whatever :U)
Change source to 40mP.
Kiddo-Kun
Everything checks up fine. Great spread, all the maps play/flow well (now that hard is fixed), and the mapping style fits the song very well. Good job. Take this back.
-Neipezi
작은 하마 이야기가 생각나네요..?

저기 겟난이도 할수있나요?

Good Lucky Maps!! :D :D
Topic Starter
Sylphi

-Neipezi wrote:

작은 하마 이야기가 생각나네요..?

저기 겟난이도 할수있나요?

Good Lucky Maps!! :D :D
Sorry, i won't accept guest difficulty now.
Frobe
다시 버블받으셨넹 ㅋㅋ. 태그에 보컬로이드2가 없는게 좀 걸리네요. 없어도 상관 없으려나...
Topic Starter
Sylphi

Frobe wrote:

다시 버블받으셨넹 ㅋㅋ. 태그에 보컬로이드2가 없는게 좀 걸리네요. 없어도 상관 없으려나...
그걸로 버블 팝되도 다시 수정하고 리버블 요청하면...
rickyboi
So cute <3
Topic Starter
Sylphi

rickyboi wrote:

So cute <3
I think so <3
L_P
miku is so cute~
too cute~!!!!
Breeze
Nice map, this video is so cute
RANKED
Beige
Congratz~ :3
Flask
wow :O

Do re mi fa so ~~~
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
DRS
L_P
微风老爷居然rank v家,看来我有希望了
IkkiMinami
fuh :)
rickyboi
Congrats! \o/
haha5957
축 > Underflow 님 첫 랭크맵 < 하
Kawayi Rika
첫 랭크 축하합니다 :)
Garven
40mP♥
Fumika
Congratz !
Topic Starter
Sylphi
Congratz ! Me!
Ulysses
congrats!
Topic Starter
Sylphi

Breeze wrote:

Nice map, this video is so cute
RANKED
Wow! Surprise!
Thanks Breeze :D

Flask wrote:

wow :O

Do re mi fa so ~~~

IkkiMinami wrote:

fuh :)
?? What's mean?

L_P wrote:

微风老爷居然rank v家,看来我有希望了
I can't speak chinese.

Garven wrote:

40mP♥
:D :D :D :D :D :D

haha5957 wrote:

축 > Underflow 님 첫 랭크맵 < 하

Kawayi Rika wrote:

첫 랭크 축하합니다 :)
드디어 첫 랭크맵을 만들어보네!
이제 매핑을 접으면 목표 달성

W h i t e wrote:

Congratz~ :3

[CSGA]Ar3sgice wrote:

congrats! :3

rickyboi wrote:

Congrats! \o/

Netsukawa wrote:

Congratz !

nold_1702 wrote:

congrats!
Really thanks all T^T
Akiyama Mizuki
Finally......
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shino
랭크매퍼의 세계에 입갤한 것을 환영합니다!! 'ㅅ'b
K i A i
축하드립니다!!!!
Dino99
Congratz!!
Chewin
Finally!
Good job on your 1st ranked, really *-*
Topic Starter
Sylphi

bbj0920 wrote:

Finally......
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!!! T^T

Shino wrote:

랭크매퍼의 세계에 입갤한 것을 환영합니다!! 'ㅅ'b
동시에 매퍼 퇴갤입니다 :(
바빠서 매핑할만한 시간이 안됩니다

KoiSuru_ wrote:

축하드립니다!!!!

12BARRY21 wrote:

Congratz!!

Chewin wrote:

Finally!
Good job on your 1st ranked, really *-*
Thanks T^T
Nymph
remember modded this months ago. grats~
xiceyx
Awesome map for your very first! Great job!!
HelloSCV
랭크맵 축하 드려요~ 2번째 맵도 기대할께요 ㅋ
Dark Fang
축하합니다.
Frobe
굳 ㅋ
show more