forum

What type of music do you hate/dislike?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ad0lfMena
The most I hate was... Justin Bieber... I mean, her his voice was too high for a guy.. So I think Greyson Chance is better... andI'mthebigfanofGreysonChance (?) , and I hate Rebecca Black... Doesn't mean I do what people do but.. Her voice was so weird.. Thinking that she got no nose and stuff about nose like influenza.

I've got other music type I don't like.. but, I'm afraid people would hate me for saying it. I hope you understand :3
Keksi
Metal. Screamo etc.

aaaand country.
Justykanna

Aoriki wrote:

Also, I hate Hip hop songs (Rap all about drugs, sex, and w.e to add) Miku Hatsune, *runs to the next country*
I'm pretty much the same. Though I like the type of rap from Linkin Park's stuff so. Yeah...
I did find a Miku song that I like but generally I don't like her. Also, I loled at the last part of your post Aoriki. xD
I dislike anything highpitched. (Ex: A few vocaloids and nightcore types). I'm not a fan of screamo either.
miss_master_old

Keksi wrote:

Metal. Screamo etc.

aaaand country.
metal.
Sieg

Magicphoenix wrote:

overpitched-moehype-J-Popanime songs
this
bomber34
Stuff which is played on radio.
Not because each song is bad or so but they play it sooooo often i cannot hear any of that shit anymore :/
I also dislike Metal
at least this metal where they just make very loud noises and scream so loud i cannot understand anything
bad rap
rap should be creative but just insulting someone with lame insults is just bad. Rap also needs a nice beat which happens rarely >.<
Nightcore
There is really good nightcore but for me many nightcore songs are made in 2 minutes :/ Just take a song you like and pitch everything.
MMzz
Most dubstep, I'm picky about it. Even though 99% of it sucks.

Most rap. Rap that I like has meaningful lyrics, and a beat that is rhythmical, not just some drum hits and 1 bass note.

What I would call a good rap song.
Jackyyy
Don't really like Dubstep, but few can get me pumped up before activities
roufou
bad music
Haseo_old
Most english songs today, except the one with nice beats like Live My Life.

Also Kpop.
-Moccha_chii-
Justin bieber
justin bieber
justin bieber

edit : k-pop also, their voice pissing me off
-Athena-
I don't hate any genre in particular.

But I generally dislike songs in the heavy/death metal, k-pop, and dubstep categories.
[Luanny]

Everyone wrote:

Justin Bieber
^
I forgot to say J-pop, K-pop, Whatever-pop
It sounds really stupid for me
I used to dislike IDM but now it seems very interesting
nomen
Rap, rnb, minimal techno, most of dubstep, most of pop, heavy metal, hardstyle and there's probably something else I dislike.
Maneuver
Heavy/Death metal, 'inaudible/repeating rap' but still listen if the song is very nice
JonnyThatJonny
I hope most of you realize when you say "heavy metal" that it's not that heavy at all, stuff from Black Sabbath can be called heavy metal. Just saying because I see a lot of "heavy metal/death metal" when there's still kind of a decent gap between the two genres, mostly when it comes to vocals.
Katze
I don't like Rap and R'n'B owo
Every Rap-Song sounds the same. But thats just my opinion..
nanda2009
noise..
420Guy
I Hate:
-Mainstream Music like, Cro or Kollegah (Relly famous in Germany)
-Screamo
-RnB
-Metal
-Radio Music

and of course JUSTIN BIEBER!
Cowtao
-Mainstream music (Lady Gaga and the works. Only exception is The Lonely Island and Garfunkel and Oates)
-Screamo
-Most Country
-Nickelback, One Direction, and Justin Bieber
-New Rap (Old rap such as L.L. Cool J or N.W.A is great)
-Dubstep/All of it

Also for comedic purposes
superch00b
What ever crap that is played on the radio at the moment. Its all about partying and getting drunk etc. How are you supposed to find that interesting :/
Accelerator-kun
Rap and commercial music.
Please, burn them down.
[SAK]Eden
The "flamenco" and the reggaeton because is very repetitive :o
BrokenArrow

superch00b wrote:

What ever crap that is played on the radio at the moment. Its all about partying and getting drunk etc. How are you supposed to find that interesting :/
Dio Eraclea
Russian rap and russian chanson.
felipepr
Rap
Mantis

felipepr wrote:

Rap
Malinen

Natteke wrote:

most black rap and rnb

Dio Eraclea wrote:

Russian rap and russian chanson.
BakFlip
Hard Rock!
ziliboba713
dark folk, almost all female vocal
P.S.polski rap is norm shit, you just cannot
P.S.S. Kot wybrał
jordan_sparkes
Don't generally "hate" alot of music, but I have a few I try to avoid hearing.

Like Dubstep, thats probably top of my avoid list, second to the being RnB.
liamlifeless
I tend to give anything a fair try, though I find it hard to like most rap based songs.
Birdy
House
Moriya Suwako
Only 4 types of music are acceptable for me:classical,anime,jazz and pop.;_;
I think anime music(OP,ED,doujin...)is a kind of pop music? Whatever...
Heibel
I don't really hate any music genre at all, i give everything a chance and if i don't like it i just don't listen to it.
miss_master_old
Metal.
Kert
Rap and rave
First doesn't have a lot of music (only some kind of a short loop)
Second gives me a headache, because my ears are too sensitive for those BOOM BOOM sounds
xXLeonKunXx
Guys, you have no idea of what is bad music. Here in Brazil, we have songs that only has slutty. I learned that a famous singer of here, "Michel Teló", was to there. The music of him translated was "Oh, if I catch you. Oh, oh, if I catch you. Delicious, delicious". Argh.

In Youtube Brazil, this music is the video with more "dislikes".
But no is the worse.

The worse is the music style, "Funk". A music style only to slutty. Music with lyrics how: "It spends, spends his dick in her face". Argh.
I do not know what is good music.
Robotcopy

xXLeonKunXx wrote:

Guys, you have no idea of what is bad music. Here in Brazil, we have songs that only has slutty. I learned that a famous singer of here, "Michel Teló", was to there. The music of him translated was "Oh, if I catch you. Oh, oh, if I catch you. Delicious, delicious". Argh.

But no is the worse.

The worse is the music style, "Funk". A music style only to slutty. Music with lyrics how: "It spends, spends his dick in her face". Argh.
That's true, then he stole my words.
Mayu

Robotcopy wrote:

xXLeonKunXx wrote:

But no is the worse.

That's true, then he stole my words.
Sad but true. :c
show more