forum

Antic Cafe - Cherry Saku Yuuki!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Doomsday
Blue = design/minor issues. you do not have to change these if you don't want to
Orange = moderate issues. it would be best if you change these, but you may be able to get away with not changing it
Red = major issues. you need to change these

timing looks good

[NORMAL]

looks good

[HARD]

01:16:04 (x) - the kiai should start here imo
02:50:71 (1,2,1,2) - this sudden slight change in spacing seems out of place. maybe make them proper jumps instead of a slight spacing change.

[ORU's INSANE]

seems fine

very nice map. not too keen on AN CAFE but the map makes up for that :)

star'd
HarryOrunitia
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: AN CAFE - Cherry Saku Yuuki!!! (Armin) [Oru's Insane].osu
whymeman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
HarryOrunitia
I don't understand how the doubled BPM can be an issue, same for the single combos. I've had like 10 posts about my combos, but I don't see how that ruins the map or goes against the guidelines for ranking. I'll check the other nazi mods later.
Topic Starter
Armin

whymeman(Overall) wrote:

Tags: No (Please add the Tags for all of the beatmaps.) Fixed.

whymeman(Normal) wrote:

00:38:71 (1,2,3) - Just needs a touch up with the line up. Nothing major though. Not fixed
01:13:21 (1) - This spinner sounds like it ends slightly late. Try adjusting it to 01:14:49 (with 1/3 timing). Fixed, thank you.
01:36:93 (B) - Delete and replace break. Fixed.
02:23:37 (4) - Looks a bit odd over the slider end. Just something to take notice of. Not fixed.

whymeman(Hard) wrote:

01:13:21 (1) - This spinner sounds like it ends slightly late. Try adjusting it to 01:14:49 (with 1/3 timing). Fixed.
01:36:93 (B) - Delete and replace break. Fixed.
03:00:71 (5,6) - Looks a bit too close to the bottom of the window. Just something to take notice of. Not fixed.
03:55:21 (X) - Is there a note missing here or is that intentional? (It kinda made 03:55:37 (1,2,3) a bit confusing without a note there, but just something to also take notice of). Not fixed, but If a BAT report this "error", I'll fix it. :D
whymeman

HarryOrunitia wrote:

I don't understand how the doubled BPM can be an issue, same for the single combos. I've had like 10 posts about my combos, but I don't see how that ruins the map or goes against the guidelines for ranking. I'll check the other nazi mods later.
The double BPM is fine, its just noted for being different from the normal timing, nothing bad about it.

Also, for the single combo thing, most people would agree to go with the "flow" and lyrics to set the combos. Though it does look nice with the colors, having the single note combos where its not needed isn't recommened to do too often. But that's just my guess of how they see it.
Lizbeth
cool map :)

this what i found

[Normal]
01:07:54 (5) - repeat this slider, moving spinner start point 1/8 later

[Hard]
00:32:21 (2) - i think sounds better if you remove this note
00:37:54 (2) - same here
01:13:21 (1) - the end point isnt snaped, what's up with those 2 timing section at the end of the spinner?
02:05:87 (6) - remove the slider, and put a note at 02:05:87, sounds better imo, anyway just sugessting n_n
02:42:87 (2) - same as above, remove this, see if u like it n_n
02:48:21 (2) - same

[oru's Insane]
01:20:04 (1) - maybe remove this, fit a lot with the vocal
add a note at 01:38:87 and 01:39:21
03:18:71 (1) - remove this, like above

star
Takuma
Topic Starter
Armin

Takuma wrote:

I'm sorry this mod post was so delayed, really. >W<

General:
Holy shit that spinner is adorable. However, I think you're using way too many spinners. Is that a problem? I don't see many spinners in Normal and in Oru's Insane difficulty. In the Hard there are 21 spinners, but they are all justified.
Isn't that Kharl's Sakura kiai? You should probably ask him first, forgive me if you did already. Yeah, I sent a PM ot Kharl. I'm waiting an answer from him. <3

Insane:
Please lay off the new combos - you're using them a little too much in some parts, mainly the chorus. I won't list them all because there are many, but in specific parts like 00:14:37 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - and 00:18:04 (1,1,1) - I suggest you remove. I think that Oru wont fix this, and I agree with him <3

Have a shiny star.~
HarryOrunitia

whymeman wrote:

00:18:71 (1,2,3) - The link is slightly uneven. I don't see the problem
02:20:21 (1,1) - ^ (Also the left slider doesn't look neatly placed with (6) as it was still fading out.) Fixed
02:24:04 (3) - Start a new combo here. Done
02:46:54 (1,2,3,4) - Feels a bit questionable to me since the stack of beats is not constant, but then again, its an insane map... Yeah...
03:22:71 (1,2,3) - Its hard to see it, but the link is slightly uneven. Again, I don't see the problem
03:23:87 (4) - Not even under the slider end. Fixed

Notes: The map is okay, but way too many unneeded single note combos. Only place single note combos when its necessary. Other than that, just some minor shape fixes to be done. The HP Drain felt a bit staggering to me but the map is cleanly made though.

Lizbeth wrote:

[oru's Insane]
01:20:04 (1) - maybe remove this, fit a lot with the vocal You're actually kind of right, but it looks ugly if I remove it.
add a note at 01:38:87 and 01:39:21 Again, I don't feel like messing with this part D:
03:18:71 (1) - remove this, like above ^

star

Takuma wrote:

Insane:
Please lay off the new combos - you're using them a little too much in some parts, mainly the chorus. I won't list them all because there are many, but in specific parts like 00:14:37 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - and 00:18:04 (1,1,1) - I suggest you remove. Read after the quote
02:48:71 (1,2,3) - The combo is a tad off. Highlight (1,2) and move them 1 level 3 grid to the left. Done
Ok, about the single note combos "issue". I'm pretty tired (read: VERY tired) of these posts about them. They are not really an issue and they don't go against any rule. With this update I decided to remove some of them, like 2 or 3 streams, and that's ALL I'm going to change about them. I do not intend to take any other modding about combos into consideration, and especially I'm not changing the combos in the chorus. If that's too much of a problem, I'll just ask Armin to delete my difficulty.
So, for all of you tl;dr guys: Single note combos are part of this map, if they have to go, the map has to go too; unless they go against some rule I'm not aware of.

Download: AN CAFE - Cherry Saku Yuuki!!! (Armin) [Oru's Insane].osu
Takuma
Why did you put Takuma in the tags? ?_?
Topic Starter
Armin

Takuma wrote:

Why did you put Takuma in the tags? ?_?
My apologize, I mean "Takuya", a member of An Cafe °_°
Gens
Hello, I was going to mod this, but I can't find any imperfection here that might prevent the map from being ranked.

Starred. :D
Lokamp
Ecco qui le mie dritte!

[General] imposta il volume dei suoni dei beat al massimo: la musica di base li copre!

Normal

[00:15:370] (spinner) secondo me, questo è un pò forzato... prova a sostituirlo con un beat ed uno slider...
[00:20:710] (spinner) da come la vedo io, anche questo potrebbe essere cambiato, magari con uno slider e 3 beat...
[00:36:710] (2) finish qui
[01:26:040] (spinner) un'altro slider e 3 beat al posto dello spinner
[02:05:870] (5) cambia questo slider in un beat

Hard
[00:34:370] (6) whistle qui!
[02:20:710] (spinner) ...non ci starebbe meglio uno slider?
[03:03:370] (spinner) come sopra...
[03:16:540] (spinner) cambialo con qualcos'altro (comincio ad essere un pò a corto di idee :? )

Oru's insane
[General] a mio avviso, i vari beat e slider sono collocati perfettamente, ma il ritmo diventa + confuso nei "momenti" dove predominano i clap... prova a miscelarli con qualche finish!

Per il resto, hai scelto proprio una bella skin... continua cosi! ;)
Topic Starter
Armin

Lokamp wrote:

Ecco qui le mie dritte!

[General] imposta il volume dei suoni dei beat al massimo: la musica di base li copre!Not fixed

Normal

[00:15:370] (spinner) secondo me, questo è un pò forzato... prova a sostituirlo con un beat ed uno slider... Not fixed <_<
[00:20:710] (spinner) da come la vedo io, anche questo potrebbe essere cambiato, magari con uno slider e 3 beat... ^
[00:36:710] (2) finish qui Fixed!
[01:26:040] (spinner) un'altro slider e 3 beat al posto dello spinner Not Fixed
[02:05:870] (5) cambia questo slider in un beat Fixed!

Hard
[00:34:370] (6) whistle qui! Not Fixed, ma se qualcun'altro lo segnala, fixo
[02:20:710] (spinner) ...non ci starebbe meglio uno slider? No. :*
[03:03:370] (spinner) come sopra... ^
[03:16:540] (spinner) cambialo con qualcos'altro (comincio ad essere un pò a corto di idee :? ) ^

Oru's insane
[General] a mio avviso, i vari beat e slider sono collocati perfettamente, ma il ritmo diventa + confuso nei "momenti" dove predominano i clap... prova a miscelarli con qualche finish! Si, ma lascio decidere a Oru

Per il resto, hai scelto proprio una bella skin... continua cosi! ;)
Grazie!
HarryOrunitia
deepsea
@_@
Starrodkirby86
Normal seems a bit too difficult, especially with all those short spinners against beginners.

May I suggest lowering Overall Difficulty and possibly HP Drain by 1-2 ticks?

That's it. Everything else seems to be in order...

EDIT: Also, do you think there might be a wee bit too much Kiai in [Hard]? Oru's Insane is fine in Kiai (Roughly), but I'm quite curious about the whole slowdown and before the last chorus. (Is it needed, in other words)

There's a new guideline about not overusing Kiai Time. In short, the rule generally is 'One toggle per playable length of beatmap'. You can check it in the Ranking Criteria.
Topic Starter
Armin

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Normal seems a bit too difficult, especially with all those short spinners against beginners.

May I suggest lowering Overall Difficulty and possibly HP Drain by 1-2 ticks?

That's it. Everything else seems to be in order...

EDIT: Also, do you think there might be a wee bit too much Kiai in [Hard]? Oru's Insane is fine in Kiai (Roughly), but I'm quite curious about the whole slowdown and before the last chorus. (Is it needed, in other words)

There's a new guideline about not overusing Kiai Time. In short, the rule generally is 'One toggle per playable length of beatmap'. You can check it in the Ranking Criteria.
No problem for the kiai time, all ( I hope) fixed :3
Fixed also the overall difficulty and the HP Drain rate. :P
Starrodkirby86
Seems to check out.

Awesome stuff <3
Alace
Rank~