forum

I'm afraid for the new Update!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
daroga1
Everytime I play a song and Fail it, I now lose mass ranks. I'm rank 88k Right now, Which is ok with me, but I'm actually afraid to fail now because of lose of ranks.
I already would lose ranks if I did poorly on a song, so why with this new, critical system? I'll just go S rank every 4 star song and have no fun trying to actually apply skill, I guess.
BlazingFX
What..........scores aren't counted if they are as bad as failing...
And how are you losing ranks in the previous system, which was 100% based on score? Oh, people played more and got higher scores. K. Play more
JAKACHAN

daroga1 wrote:

Everytime I play a song and Fail it, I now lose mass ranks. I'm rank 88k Right now, Which is ok with me, but I'm actually afraid to fail now because of lose of ranks.
I already would lose ranks if I did poorly on a song, so why with this new, critical system? I'll just go S rank every 4 star song and have no fun trying to actually apply skill, I guess.
You don't lose ranks from failing a song.
ychao

osu!wiki wrote:

There are no penalties for "bad" scores — only rewards for good ones.
Tsukimi Luna
Can u please read this?

Also, for ur rank if you just play for 2 to 3 hours in a week you should be able to overtake other people lol
If u really want to rank i suggest u play solo more..
Multi doesnt help much << I'm assuming u multi all the time like the rest of the people

And i believe if u can get 1 top 40 rank ur pp will definitely have a spike
Tanzklaue
if you lose pp, it's mostly because someone beated one of your ranks, atleast that's the common answer to that. look at it that way, if you lose many pp from time to time, it means that you actually have some scoes that are somehow good :D