forum

osu! Release (20120722-24)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Max
/startopinion

i went from #3,7k score rank to #10k PP rank. BUT I'M HAPPY WITH IT!!
i have always thought that the score ranking was a false way to show the skill of people!.
Now we have a more accurate way of showing how good people are.
People complaining are just buthurt because they cannot "show off"

/endopinion
hinamizawan
Yeah because getting #1 on some maps you take interest is way harder than trying to clear all ranked maps, IMO.
Katze

Max wrote:

/startopinion

i went from #3,7k score rank to #10k PP rank. BUT I'M HAPPY WITH IT!!
i have always thought that the score ranking was a false way to show the skill of people!.
Now we have a more accurate way of showing how good people are.
People complaining are just buthurt because they cannot "show off"

/endopinion
And some people can't accept that. Anyways, I share your opinion. Indeed, Score-Ranking is the wrong way,
becouse it doesn't show the "Skill" of the player. And I also agree with the last sentence. People who get upset
over the change, are just mad becouse now, their "bad" rank is showing but that happens. So improve your skill and there won't
be a problem anymore. Just stop complaining.
JanteSmith
And some people can't accept that. Anyways, I share your opinion. Indeed, Score-Ranking is the wrong way,
becouse it doesn't show the "Skill" of the player. And I also agree with the last sentence. People who get upset
over the change, are just mad becouse now, their "bad" rank is showing but that happens. So improve your skill and there won't
be a problem anymore. Just stop complaining

I agree with that
Kei
I love this update so much. It motivates me to keep playing Taiko.
ShaggoN
New accuracy? Whymeman?
hinamizawan
Most likely rank farmers aren't players like Cookiezi or White Wolf but at least there is effort to FC every single beatmap out there, while naturally skilled players prefer getting #1 on famous maps and make feel farmers like nothing, I don't agree with that. Or is just peppy asking rank farmers to get #1 on maps while farming? Lol looks like that's something WW would do.
Stefan
To the people which feels mad about the new update:
L2P.

If you don't want, quit or stop crying.
And if you don't do anything of this, give a good and senseful reason that the Score ranking is better then the pp-Rank.
YodaSnipe

Stefan wrote:

L2P
laicheya
can someone explain me how i can earn pp and why i lost 50pp and 800ranks for updating some songscores (it got better much more)
Ishmon
Yes this is the update i was looking forward to Kappa
Kurokami
I always knew I'm not as good as my score rank is showing. Now I able to see my true rank in-game, ... so I'm kinda happy although its weird to see Andrea outside of the top #10. o.o

Lybydose wrote:

mostly just so I can filter out all these non rhythm game players (aka ctb) that I've never heard of
CtB is also a rhythm game, if you think this you probably never tried to play without numbers above the ryuuta and tried to catch a timing jump. I played this way for a long time and of course I used Hidden too, so I needed to be able to play after the rhythm. Anyways, just saying, without offensive thoughts.
hinamizawan

YodaSnipe wrote:

Stefan wrote:

L2P like Cookiezi
fixed
YodaSnipe
L2P makkura.
hinamizawan
L2P YodaSnipe.

gg
Metro
shut the fuck up makkura.

thank you.
Andrea
I'd say shut up both of you, do not make this topic full of spam, thanks.
hinamizawan
Haha why can't I say my opinion? I just don't care about high tops. Not gonna spend an entire day on getting one #1 in a map while I can rankwhore on others.
Metro
You already said your opinion many times.

No one is stopping you from doing the same thing as you always did. In your profile below your avatar there's your score ranking. Keep working on it but please don't comment about it anymore. Thank you.
DJ Angel
this thread has so much QQ

that is already a river

suggestion: lock
Andrea
Seeing as this going nowhere I'm locking this thread for now.

Thank you guys for ruining it, seriously.