forum

Nem - First Love Academy * School of True Love [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
SkyDevil
Yes i will start on my guestdiff~~ XD + how is it possible that your SP is +8 while it says none?
Hinsvar

SkyDevil wrote:

Yes i will start on my guestdiff~~ XD + how is it possible that your SP is +8 while it says none?
Xierra received too much mod.

That's how it's possible \:D/

Anyway, I would like to make a Taiko Futsuu diff for this, but I have more things to mod and map, and I don't have any ranked Taiko diffs (or ANY kind of game mode) anyway :P
Topic Starter
Xierra

SkyDevil wrote:

Oh, so that star thingy is the SP? I get it now >_<
I dunno how it displays +8 while it displays none. I totally have no idea. But maybe that's because of the initial upload being corrupted...

Hinsvar wrote:

SkyDevil wrote:

Xierra received too much mod.

That's how it's possible \:D/

Anyway, I would like to make a Taiko Futsuu diff for this, but I have more things to mod and map, and I don't have any ranked Taiko diffs (or ANY kind of game mode) anyway :P
Guessing huh?
Ahh, a taiko diff. I would really appreciate your help, Hinsvar! :D

But the only thing I don't know about this is what will I do to implement your guest diff inside my beatmap! Just tell me what to do when you're done. Sorry about that :o
Hinsvar

Xierra wrote:

Oh, so that star thingy is the SP? I get it now >_<
I dunno how it displays +8 while it displays none. I totally have no idea. But maybe that's because of the initial upload being corrupted...
As what I've said, it's the mods.

Xierra wrote:

Guessing huh?
Ahh, a taiko diff. I would really appreciate your help, Hinsvar! :D

But the only thing I don't know about this is what will I do to implement your guest diff inside my beatmap! Just tell me what to do when you're done. Sorry about that :o
Not guessing. This is actually a new feature.

Nope, looks like I can't make one because I have too much things to do. Sorry for that :\

About inserting a guest diff to your mapset, just throw it inside your map's folder, use standard submission, and then you have a new diff :P
Topic Starter
Xierra

Hinsvar wrote:

Not guessing. This is actually a new feature.

Nope, looks like I can't make one because I have too much things to do. Sorry for that :\

About inserting a guest diff to your mapset, just throw it inside your map's folder, use standard submission, and then you have a new diff :P
Ahh okay then. It's not a must, but I really do want a taiko for that awesome drummer :P

And, thanks for the info :D
Jayel
Request accepted. I'll make easy guest diff. :)
Ah sorry, I don't think I can work this out.
I think you gotta find other people for your easy guest diff.

I'm really really sorry... :(
TTTTTTTTTTTT
Hi,

[*]From BakaHuang & TTTTTTTTTTTT's modding queue

[*][Normal]

00:26:291 (1) - Unsnapped and i suggest that move this note to next white line
00:26:469 (2) - Unsnapped and i suggest that move this note to next red line
00:43:347 (1) - Unsnapped
00:43:525 (2) - ^
00:45:309 (5) - ^
01:01:103 (4) - add a NC
01:16:042 (3,4,1) - move 2 grids down
01:17:995 (1) - remove this finish?
01:09:298 (1) - add a finish here and adjust the volume to 70%,It sounds better
02:03:256 (1) - add finish at the begining
02:23:312 (1) - remove finish?
02:57:579 (5) - add a NC
03:08:448 (T) - Unsanpped kiai timing and move this timing to next white line
03:08:583 (1) - add finish
03:10:881 (6) - add a NC

[*][Hard]

00:26:291 (1) - Unsnapped
00:26:469 (2) - ^
00:37:668 (1) - ^
00:37:845 (2) - ^
00:42:123 (3) - ^
00:43:366 (1) - ^
00:43:544 (2) - ^
00:45:318 (5) - ^
01:00:245 (4) - add a NC
01:07:310 (8) - Unsnapped
01:07:488 (9) - ^
01:07:665 (10) - ^
01:07:843 (11) - ^
02:23:312 (1) - remove this finish it doesn't suit the tune
03:08:573 (1) - add finish

good luck!
Topic Starter
Xierra

Jayel wrote:

Request accepted. I'll make easy guest diff. :)
Ah sorry, I don't think I can work this out.
I think you gotta find other people for your easy guest diff.

I'm really really sorry... :(
Ahh, that's fine. At least is that you tried to help people, and you did a good work :D

TTTTTTTTTTTT wrote:

Hi,mat大人

[*]From BakaHuang & TTTTTTTTTTTT's modding queue

[*][Normal]

00:26:291 (1) - Unsnapped and i suggest that move this note to next white line
00:26:469 (2) - Unsnapped and i suggest that move this note to next red line
00:43:347 (1) - Unsnapped
00:43:525 (2) - ^
00:45:309 (5) - ^
01:01:103 (4) - add a NC
01:16:042 (3,4,1) - move 2 grids down
01:17:995 (1) - remove this finish?
01:09:298 (1) - add a finish here and adjust the volume to 70%,It sounds better
02:23:312 (1) - remove finish?
02:57:579 (5) - add a NC
03:08:583 (1) - add finish
03:10:881 (6) - add a NC

[*][Hard]

00:26:291 (1) - Unsnapped
00:26:469 (2) - ^
00:37:668 (1) - ^
00:37:845 (2) - ^
00:42:123 (3) - ^
00:43:366 (1) - ^
00:43:544 (2) - ^
00:45:318 (5) - ^
01:00:245 (4) - add a NC
01:07:310 (8) - Unsnapped
01:07:488 (9) - ^
01:07:665 (10) - ^
01:07:843 (11) - ^
02:23:312 (1) - remove this finish it doesn't suit the tune
03:08:448 (5) - Unsanpped kiai timing and move this timing to next white line
03:08:573 (1) - add finish

good luck!
Hey, sorry for the late answer, thanks for the modding there! I'm gonna work on these. This post will be edited as I progress through.

[*]03:08:448 (5) - Unsanpped kiai timing and move this timing to next white line
Can I ask a bit of question? I dunno how to snap a timing point. Can you teach me how? :O
TTTTTTTTTTTT
For exmaple,move time indicator to the correct time point and click "Timing".
Then,click "Use Current Time" on the timing menu.
Topic Starter
Xierra

TTTTTTTTTTTT wrote:

For example,move time indicator to the correct time point and click "Timing".
Then,click "Use Current Time" on the timing menu.
Heh, I thought there's a snapping tool or something :P
Thanks a lot for the modding! I'm a bit stupid to not find those unsnapped points :(
Random mods

General
  1. On soft hitsound sections, try using more hitclaps or hitwhistle. Too much soft hitnormals without claps or whistle might be boring
  2. While on normal hitsound sections, try adding claps according to the song. Don't add claps or whistle randomly since it didn't matched with the song
  3. Try making better-shaped sliders (;, too much straight sliders or simply-shaped slider might also boring
  4. Your Normal and Hard didn't make any great difference, Hard is just like, you know, simply edited from Normal. Try different patterns, beat spacings (beat spacing is different from distance snapping, it shows how often beats/notes placed) Hard usually used higher beat spacing than Normal and uses higher difficulty settings. Also try variating the slider velocity and the distance snapping
  5. Try nicer notes placement. Straight notes placement are boring and making the mouse movement a bit lazy (this might leads to untargeted notes while playing, it looks like you've already pointed the notes but somehow you missed).
Normal
  1. 01:06:458 (5,6) - This part (and it's similar parts across the song) is better with this pattern: http://puu.sh/FuQg slider shape, placement, and hitsound is up to you
  2. 02:00:238 (3) - This part (and it's similar parts across the song) is better be like this: http://puu.sh/FuRZslider shape, placement, and hitsound is up to you
  3. 02:03:256 (1,2,3) - Better to unstack these :)
Hard
  1. 00:24:924 (3,4) - This pattern is awkward, how 'bout this? http://puu.sh/FuUL slider shape, placement, and hitsound is up to you
  2. 00:30:604 (2,3) - ^
  3. 00:42:318 (4,5) - ^
  4. 00:47:821 (2) - Spacing from the previous slider is confusing
  5. 00:53:501 (2) - ^
  6. 01:01:133 (5,6) - This is awkward, how 'bout this? http://puu.sh/FuWxslider shape, placement, and hitsound is up to you
  7. 02:55:971 (6,1) - Better to unstack these
  8. 03:01:650 (6,1) - ^
  9. 03:32:180 (7,8) - ^
Note: I also find out that patterns like 01:06:458 (5,6) and 02:00:238 (3) were also existed on Hard, it's better to change it (;

Yeah, that's all ^^
good luck on your map!
Topic Starter
Xierra

inverness wrote:

General
  1. On soft hitsound sections, try using more hitclaps or hitwhistle. Too much soft hitnormals without claps or whistle might be boring Don't worry, I've placed it now. Done!
  2. While on normal hitsound sections, try adding claps according to the song. Don't add claps or whistle randomly since it didn't matched with the song Same as above :P
  3. Try making better-shaped sliders (;, too much straight sliders or simply-shaped slider might also boring I'm not a slider artist, mate. But I could think of something better...
  4. Your Normal and Hard didn't make any great difference, Hard is just like, you know, simply edited from Normal. Try different patterns, beat spacings (beat spacing is different from distance snapping, it shows how often beats/notes placed) Hard usually used higher beat spacing than Normal and uses higher difficulty settings. Also try variating the slider velocity and the distance snapping This is the biggest problem while I make the normal diff. (And actually Normal is edited from Hard lulz), but yeah, I find hard times trying to make more beat spacings (I mean lessen normal diffs :|
  5. Try nicer notes placement. Straight notes placement are boring and making the mouse movement a bit lazy (this might leads to untargeted notes while playing, it looks like you've already pointed the notes but somehow you missed). Hmm. Actually, I did make a variation on the third verse (after GUMI's part) like straight beat lines on GUMI's voice and zig zaggy beat lines on Len's voice.
I know. CDFA's modding told me to do the same. Actually, right now I'm placing hitsounds to make the beatmap better. Well at least I'm done now. Thanks to your help, I've placed more sliders to fill out the empty parts on both diffs :D

Btw, maybe since the Normal diff now has 4 stars, I'm going to make the diff easier by changing the SV to 1.0 and re-adjust the sliders all over again :roll:

Oh yeah one more thing, 2 mods remaining and I need an Easy GD :o
Meru
*deleted post*
Topic Starter
Xierra

Matoryoshika wrote:

*deleted post*
Weq, aku baru sadar kamu juga mau kerjain beatmap yang aku buat xD
Ada apa nih, aku belum sempat baca :?

Actually, Mato made this diff without knowing I was making the same beatmap. So instead of being wasted, I put Mato's diff in my beatmap, making it an "incidental" GD. xD
Meru
reserved for kudos (lol)

damn I forget to save logs lol
help him sure about the artist name and GD

and he's the one who forced me to do this :P
Meru
could you update mine? well I change the offset since it feels early to me
http://puu.sh/JADZ

also change the title of the thread with current name
Topic Starter
Xierra
Will do :3
And thank you for the shiny star there! :D

I couldn't change the thread's name to the current title. It's too long to fit in >_<
ZLOdeuka-
Hello, still need guest difficulties? I'd be happy to do for this song diff. PM me.

[General]

different offset, Mato's Love - to offset 12500.

Change the color combo? - http://puu.sh/JUU7
[Normal]

00:29:006 (6,1) - Spacing.
01:17:995 (1) - end here 01:19:592
02:23:312 (1) - ^

[Hard]

00:48:886 (5,6) - spacing.

nice, good luck!
Topic Starter
Xierra

ZLOdeuka wrote:

Hello, still need guest difficulties? I'd be happy to do for this song diff. PM me.

[General]

different offset, Mato's Love - to offset 12500. Changed all offset to 1123, it's a bit more precise IMO

Change the color combo? - http://puu.sh/JUU7 Maybe you haven't got my idea about the color combo? I'm trying to follow its color from the comic parts.
[Normal]

00:29:006 (6,1) - Spacing. Done
01:17:995 (1) - end here 01:19:592
02:23:312 (1) - ^Done

[Hard]

00:48:886 (5,6) - spacing. Found some spacing mistakes on the whole combo too. I'll snap 5, and I won't snap 6, wanted to create a shape xD

nice, good luck!
Thanks for the mod! I'll PM you if you wish to create a GD for my map :)
Niko-nyan
GD easy kosong o.o boleh nda?
Topic Starter
Xierra

frans_niko wrote:

GD easy kosong o.o boleh nda?
Maaf, Easy kayaknya sudah diambil ZLOdeuka. No thanks :P
Dan, makasih banyak buat bintang nya ya ^^

Kalau misalnya dia gak jadi, kamu yang buat GD nya. ;)
Niko-nyan
@Xierra kalau mau sih aku buatin taiko Futsuu (if you want nanti oninya kamu boleh tanya KanaRin atau climb65588) :)
Topic Starter
Xierra

frans_niko wrote:

@Xierra kalau mau sih aku buatin taiko Futsuu (if you want nanti oninya kamu boleh tanya KanaRin atau climb65588) :)
Ahh. Boleh juga! Aku mau dong Taiko GD. Bisa buatin buat map ini? :P
Hinsvar
Modding
Frizz925, Eremes 111, inverness, Gabe, Darkdunskin, CDFA, [CSGA]Ar3sgice (Link don't work xD), TTTTTTTTTTTT, ZLOdeuka
>Implying I never modded this.

...Haha. Not like I need credits, but me not written there implies that I have never modded this beatmap :P I hope you won't be angry to me for writing this 8-)

frans_niko wrote:

>Futsuu

I saw it coming.

Also, I'll say it again: You only move a beatmap's thread to the Pending Beatmaps forum if ALL the diffs are already completed. Feel free to keep your beatmap in Pending if someone you don't ask to make a diff offers to make one at least a few days after all the diffs in your mapset is considered completed.

Basically that ;)

*Yes, I only came here to say these stuff.
Topic Starter
Xierra

Hinsvar wrote:

Modding
Frizz925, Eremes 111, inverness, Gabe, Darkdunskin, CDFA, [CSGA]Ar3sgice (Link don't work xD), TTTTTTTTTTTT, ZLOdeuka
>Implying I never modded this.

...Haha. Not like I need credits, but me not written there implies that I have never modded this beatmap :P I hope you won't be angry to me for writing this 8-)

frans_niko wrote:

>Futsuu

I saw it coming.

Also, I'll say it again: You only move a beatmap's thread to the Pending Beatmaps forum if ALL the diffs are already completed. Feel free to keep your beatmap in Pending if someone you don't ask to make a diff offers to make one at least a few days after all the diffs in your mapset is considered completed.

Basically that ;)

*Yes, I only came here to say these stuff.
Lol, How can I forget your credits Hinsvar? Alright, I'll edit that. >_<

I consider it complete, at least after those guest diffs are completed. Maybe I'll keep it here, but I'm not signing it for approval since people are working on GDs. I just got these requests (And I didn't ask them except for SkyDevil) when I was about to just let it be and move it up to Pending. Is it wise if I move it back again? :roll:

Once again, thanks for your advice. :o
Niko-nyan
@Xierra aku kerjain minggu depan @.@ udah sore nih paling besok kalau 1/4 bisa
Hinsvar

Xierra wrote:

I consider it complete, at least after those guest diffs are completed. Maybe I'll keep it here, but I'm not signing it for approval since people are working on GDs. I just got these requests (And I didn't ask them except for SkyDevil) when I was about to just let it be and move it up. Is it wise if I move it back again? :roll:
Forgetting something/someone is completely normal.

It's a wise and correct move. Remember, when I said all diffs, I meant ALL (capitalization and underlining for the sake of emphasizing the word). Including the guest diffs.

And by unexpected offers, I mean the condition where someone offers to make a diff you don't expect someone to offer. I'll let that slip and keep my thread in the Pending forum if that's the case, but if I'm actually expecting the diffs to come by opening the GD slots... Yeah, I'll keep my thread in the WIP forum if the guest mappers haven't finished their diffs yet.

Just saying ;)

And then I realized that I haven't even completed a mapset yet.

AND WHY AM I TALKING LIKE IF I'M ALREADY AN EXPERIENCED MAPPER.

AHAHAHAHA.

...Act like I have never said anything covered by the black bars.

lol new page
Topic Starter
Xierra

Hinsvar wrote:

Xierra wrote:

I consider it complete, at least after those guest diffs are completed. Maybe I'll keep it here, but I'm not signing it for approval since people are working on GDs. I just got these requests (And I didn't ask them except for SkyDevil) when I was about to just let it be and move it up. Is it wise if I move it back again? :roll:
Forgetting something/someone is completely normal.

It's a wise and correct move. Remember, when I said all diffs, I meant ALL (capitalization and underlining for the sake of emphasizing the word). Including the guest diffs.

And by unexpected offers, I mean the condition where someone offers to make a diff you don't expect someone to offer. I'll let that slip and keep my thread in the Pending forum if that's the case, but if I'm actually expecting the diffs to come by opening the GD slots... Yeah, I'll keep my thread in the WIP forum if the guest mappers haven't finished their diffs yet.

Just saying ;)
I see. So since I was missing these GDs, I should move this back, yes? I'm gonna move this back to WIP.
I'll put this back in pending one day, and hopefully stay there after the other GDs are in :3

Hinsvar wrote:

And then I realized that I haven't even completed a mapset yet.

AND WHY AM I TALKING LIKE IF I'M ALREADY AN EXPERIENCED MAPPER.

AHAHAHAHA.

...Act like I have never said anything covered by the black bars.
Heh, I won't act like that lulz. What you said is what I will see. Just don't be arrogant about it. You did well advising me, and you should do that on other mappers too, and hopefully you get more respect :3
Hinsvar has earned Xierra's Respect! (Kudos worthy? xD)
Hinsvar

Xierra wrote:

I see. So since I was missing these GDs, I should move this back, yes? I'm gonna move this back to WIP.
I'll put this back in pending one day, and hopefully stay there after the other GDs are in :3
Move this back.

I would like to see this finished quicker so I can mod this beatmap again faster, though :P

Xierra wrote:

Heh, I won't act like that lulz. What you said is what I will see. Just don't be arrogant about it. You did well advising me, and you should do that on other mappers too, and hopefully you get more respect :3
Hinsvar has earned Xierra's Respect! (Kudos worthy? xD)
>What you said is what will I see.

I'm scared somehow.

Also, lol arrogancy.

Plus, only mods are worthy of kudosu ;)

That said, yes, I'll be back to mod this if everything's done. No need to call me; I'll be here again by myself.

GLHF in mapping 8-)
Niko-nyan
udah LOL edited <3
Topic Starter
Xierra
Thanks for the Taiko GD! :D
Oh iya, tolong hapus spoiler nya dan tuliskan bahwa kamu udah kerjakan GD buat beatmap aku. Setelah itu baru aku kasih kudos :)
Hinsvar
We don't give kudosu for a GD.

...Why am I here again, anyway? :P
Meru
Is it just me... or everytime I download this map (well, I tried to delete current beatmap for doing this test) it always said unable to import?
Kurokami
Yo. o/

[Normal]
I think you must remap this difficulty, but i give you some advice anyways.
HP3, AR4, OD3 - it will looks better
00:24:197 (1) - better curve?
00:26:327 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this part will be hard for beginners since this one is on red section, try this:

00:33:249 (4,5) - super hard for beginners, please separate them
00:53:483 (2,3) - this overlap is looks ugly
00:56:678 (4,5) - too hard
01:37:324 (1,2) - this is unrankable issue, since the repeat arrow on 2 is partially covered by the 1's end.
01:42:116 (3) - on the easiest diffs the way of the slider is must clearly seeable
02:01:996 (5) - please do not use more than one repeat on the easiest diffs
02:22:408 (4) - this is looks ugly here, just use a simple curved slider
03:16:011 (4,5,6) - ugly overlap
03:18:851 (8,1) - unrankable

Okay, now just a few more things. Try to use distance snap everywhere and not snap object on the easiest diffs. In overall this diff is kinda boring, since you used slider-slider-note-note-slider-slider.
Here: 03:42:102 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
you mapped this:

but this:

going after the rhythm a bit better.
Also, not use slider velocity changes on the easier diffs. Beginners maybe not able to recognize them.

[Hard]
00:43:011 (5,3) - unrankable, since 3's repeat arrow covered by 5's hitburst
01:13:717 (5) - better curve?
02:22:408 (5) - looks ugly
03:03:231 (5,6) - weird overlap
03:12:283 (6,7) - unrankable

Compared the Normal with this, this is way better, but I saw the similarity in them. Please not use the same rhythm for both diff. I wanted to mention, your normal is kinda hardish but now I know why. You used your Hard to do a Normal. o.o

[Mato's Love]
00:54:909 (7) - this slider should be able to curve better
01:52:424 (2,4) - repeat arrow is partially covered by 2's hitburst, unrankable
01:57:572 (1) - ugly, I know its on purpose, but its able to look better

[]
In general I saw a potential in this beatmap, but needs a lot of work. Especially with the Normal diff. I think, again, you should remap that with 1x distance spacing. Well, thats all for now, good luck. :3
Topic Starter
Xierra
Yeah I was using Normal made out of Hard actually. I'm planning for a re-map for the normal diff. I got more experienced now (Created the beatmap while I was still nearly total noob a month ago), so I will do that soon.

And, most of the newer changes and fixes (Including timing points to put out custom slider tick sounds) got reverted a few mods back after a major flaw in my beatmap a few days ago. I think you saw the map looked better a while ago, then suddenly got worse, right? >_<

But, overall what's done is done. That's life, anything can happen. :)
Btw, Thanks a lot for the mod, I'll fix it up with yours along with re-doing the mods I accidentaly reverted. :D
Forgive me for being quite noobish at the beatmapping. >_<

Kudos accepted. ;)
Meru

Kurokami wrote:

[Mato's Love]
00:54:909 (7) - this slider should be able to curve better no, I like it :3
01:52:424 (2,4) - repeat arrow is partially covered by 2's hitburst, unrankable actually I don't get it, but I would try, lol fixed
01:57:572 (1) - ugly, I know its on purpose, but its able to look better could you give me the code of better slider? inb4 I don't have any other idea xD
only 1 changed

too lazy for upload
osu file format v9

[General]
AudioFilename: [Kagamine Rin, Len x GUMI] First Love Academy - School of True Love.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 57735
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 22623,29470,34272,45477,80071,94388,99902,105771,111374,117065,122934,126580,128448,133606,163103,174551,179965,188573,193898,198868
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4

[Metadata]
Title:First Love Academy * School of True Love
Artist:Kagamine Rin & Len x Megpoid GUMI
Creator:Xierra
Version:Mato's Love
Source:Nem
Tags:Vocaloid Hatsukoi Gakuen Jun Ai-Ka Ai Ka Tama [TEST] madamxx

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.2
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,0,"Video.avi"
0,0,"BG.png"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[TimingPoints]
54889,-200,4,1,0,40,0,0
56310,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
57907,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
63410,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
63588,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
68381,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
69091,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
69268,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
74949,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,40,0,1
77789,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,40,0,0
79298,-100,4,1,0,5,0,0
79576,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
117552,-66.6666666666667,4,1,0,40,0,0
118795,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
123233,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
134416,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
134594,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
143114,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
163529,-100,4,2,0,40,0,0
174712,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
187049,-100,4,1,0,5,0,0
187227,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
188558,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
198943,-100,4,1,0,5,0,1
199120,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
199742,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
199919,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
205600,-200,4,1,0,40,0,1
207730,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
208262,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
208440,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
218824,-100,4,1,0,5,0,1
219002,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
219623,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
219801,-100,4,1,0,40,0,1
230895,-100,4,1,0,5,0,1
231162,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,255
Combo2 : 215,215,0
Combo3 : 255,135,55
Combo4 : 132,225,143
Combo5 : 29,118,40
Combo6 : 255,215,252
Combo7 : 255,170,85
Combo8 : 192,192,192

[HitObjects]
408,72,24179,6,0,B|360:56|320:80|304:112|304:136,1,120
368,156,24712,2,8,B|344:192|296:188,1,60
252,160,25067,2,0,B|180:172|160:256,1,120,0|0
280,308,25777,2,0,B|320:280|312:232|304:192|284:168|248:160,1,180,0|8
132,84,26665,6,0,B|272:84,1,120,0|8
312,44,27197,2,0,B|336:88|328:132|272:152,1,120
292,220,27907,2,0,B|316:264|308:308|252:328,1,120
168,296,28617,2,0,B|144:264|160:232|160:212|204:188,1,120
452,196,29860,102,0,B|408:204|408:204|384:220|384:220|324:228,1,120
220,224,30747,2,0,B|173:208|173:208|148:212|148:212|92:188,1,120
36,196,31458,2,0,B|32:156|60:124|96:116|128:124,1,120,0|0
316,60,32345,6,0,B|316:192,1,120,0|8
388,180,32878,2,0,B|388:216|368:244|336:256|292:252,1,120,0|0
212,268,33588,2,0,B|176:248|172:208|180:176|208:148,1,120
124,172,36073,2,8,B|130:209|176:232,1,60
96,212,38026,38,2,B|148:184|148:184|168:140|216:136,1,120,2|8
220,208,38558,2,2,B|256:188|260:156|260:156|316:108,1,120,2|0
308,52,39268,2,2,B|344:56|368:84|378:119|360:164,1,120,2|0
176,60,41221,6,0,B|304:108,1,120,0|0
360,228,42108,2,0,B|316:240|288:232|260:196|260:164,1,120
180,160,42818,2,0,B|156:240|64:212,1,120
212,288,43884,2,8,B|256:232,1,60
320,248,44239,2,0,B|328:212|312:176|272:160|228:172,1,120
192,204,44949,2,0,B|176:176|176:136|200:108|248:96,1,120,0|0
272,48,45481,6,0,B|352:48,4,60
412,80,46546,38,0,B|380:124|380:124|384:172|344:188,1,120,0|8
204,228,47434,2,0,B|160:172,2,60,0|8|0
308,128,48144,2,0,B|360:84,2,60,0|8|0
204,228,48854,2,0,B|160:172,1,60,0|8
166,180,49209,6,0,B|192:128|192:96|192:96|220:100|304:92,1,180
356,108,49919,2,0,B|344:148|320:164|296:173|252:164,2,120
460,208,50984,2,0,B|396:224,2,60,0|8|0
340,288,51694,2,0,B|276:240,1,60,0|12
152,284,52227,102,0,B|160:140,1,120,4|8
300,136,53114,2,0,B|364:112,2,60,0|8|0
204,244,53824,2,0,B|128:272,2,60,0|8|0
120,128,54889,2,0,B|152:80|152:80|212:76|212:76|249:121|249:121|220:184|220:184,1,240,0|4
324,80,56665,6,0,B|324:124|324:124|312:164|312:164|312:220,1,120
424,180,57907,38,2,B|368:188|352:156|352:156|304:156|304:156|256:176,1,180
372,100,60215,6,0,B|372:176,2,60,0|8|0
300,100,60747,2,2,B|180:144,1,120,2|0
72,228,61635,2,2,B|116:276|208:236,1,120
196,92,63055,2,0,B|124:140,1,60,8|4
72,248,63588,102,2,B|112:192|184:200,1,120
304,264,64475,2,2,B|344:232|328:208|340:176|324:152,1,120
328,156,65008,2,2,B|310:115|294:95|262:83|226:75,1,120
243,83,65540,2,2,B|197:85|168:100|147:127|140:164,1,120
256,120,69268,6,0,B|124:128,1,120,0|8
324,96,70511,2,0,B|380:228,1,120
164,272,71576,102,0,B|164:192,2,60,0|8|0
92,276,72108,2,0,B|92:192|92:192|124:144,1,120,0|8
184,144,72641,2,0,B|236:172|236:172|236:260,1,120
308,264,73351,2,0,B|308:120,1,120,0|0
288,260,74949,86,0,B|340:236|320:168,1,89.9999973177911,0|8
344,256,77079,2,0,B|344:204|328:160|288:132|236:120,1,179.999994635582,0|4
352,120,89505,86,0,B|276:120,1,60,8|0
240,68,89860,2,0,B|196:124|248:184,1,120,8|0
304,212,90392,2,0,B|256:276|180:224,1,120,8|0
156,176,91103,2,0,B|100:232|155:297,1,120
251,287,91813,2,0,B|296:232|244:168,1,120
236,68,92523,2,0,B|292:120|244:184,1,120
140,196,93233,2,0,B|184:140|264:184,1,120
360,188,93943,2,0,B|304:140|232:184,1,120
128,96,95185,54,0,B|192:96,2,60,8|0|8
60,196,96073,2,0,B|72:244|124:260|176:232,1,120
128,174,96783,2,0,B|140:136|168:120|196:108|240:116,1,120
322,113,97493,2,0,B|352:136|356:176|344:212|304:232,1,120
340,288,98203,2,0,B|300:300|272:280|252:260|252:220,1,120
324,220,98913,2,0,B|320:176|296:156|256:144|220:168,1,120
252,230,99623,2,0,B|200:232|176:208|164:176|172:148,1,120
222,232,101753,2,0,B|196:192|196:192|152:184|136:136,1,120
212,48,102463,2,0,B|264:48|280:92|280:92|316:132,1,120
72,124,105659,6,0,B|76:192,3,60,0|8|8|4
284,236,107079,2,0,B|368:236,1,60,0|8
404,276,107434,2,0,B|436:208|368:164,1,120
404,104,108144,2,0,B|364:88|340:100|312:120|304:156,1,120
376,168,108854,2,0,B|348:216|312:228|264:204,1,120
276,209,109564,2,0,B|232:184|228:152|236:124|256:92,1,120
306,146,110274,2,0,B|332:104|312:60|272:40,1,120
248,108,110807,2,0,B|204:140|204:140|202:183|202:183|157:199|157:199|152:244|152:244|92:272,1,240
248,280,111872,70,0,B|316:152,1,120,0|8
160,164,112759,2,0,B|80:144,2,60,0|8|0
320,112,113469,2,0,B|376:156,2,60,0|8|0
216,212,114179,2,0,B|156:260,1,60,0|8
72,144,114712,6,0,B|112:88|200:96,1,120,4|8
184,300,117552,22,0,B|176:60|176:60|240:68|316:116|272:180|180:200|180:200|308:292,1,629.999981224537,4|0
432,236,119150,2,0,B|436:156|348:132,1,120
229,140,119860,2,0,B|156:168|160:244,1,120
300,260,120747,2,0,B|332:200,1,60,8|0
412,60,121280,2,0,B|340:60,2,60,0|8|0
232,280,123233,70,2,B|252:227|232:196|232:196|196:160|224:96,1,180
372,92,124830,2,0,B|376:172,2,60,2|0|2
288,236,126073,2,2,B|224:227|220:176|220:176|170:177|152:128,1,180
312,80,126960,2,2,B|356:104|400:168,1,120
232,196,127671,2,2,B|164:196,2,60
236,112,128913,54,2,B|300:88|360:148,1,120
308,300,129801,2,2,B|236:296|200:216,1,120
211,237,130333,2,2,B|184:180|216:96,1,120
207,120,130866,2,2,B|224:52|312:44,1,120
300,136,134594,6,2,B|268:108|224:112|200:136|184:168,1,120,0|8
256,192,135126,2,2,B|224:224|180:232|144:200,1,120
344,132,136191,2,2,B|344:212,2,60,2|10|2
101,190,137434,2,2,B|124:160|160:160|192:164|208:200,1,120,0|8
256,244,137966,2,2,B|232:276|196:272|168:272|148:236,1,120
260,260,139742,6,2,B|176:260,1,60,8|4
240,148,141694,2,2,B|232:212|256:268|256:268|312:260|400:280,1,240,6|2
328,192,163884,2,0,B|328:151|288:124,1,60
236,124,164239,2,0,B|192:132|176:168|176:200|196:224,1,120
308,136,165304,6,0,B|296:64,2,60
376,164,165836,2,0,B|360:208|304:228|268:192,1,120
308,136,166369,2,0,B|264:112|208:148|204:200,1,120
100,200,167079,2,0,B|168:224|220:168,1,120
230,289,167789,2,0,B|258:221|194:157,1,120
404,84,169209,102,0,B|336:84,3,60
292,32,169919,2,0,B|264:64|260:128|316:148,1,120
306,250,170629,2,0,B|338:186|282:114,1,120
297,135,171517,2,0,B|220:116|168:184,1,120
432,88,172759,102,0,B|372:84|320:68|264:136|264:224|320:296|394:295|394:295|445:298|445:298|448:224|448:224|384:216,1,540,0|4
184,240,174889,86,0,B|184:164,3,60
120,144,175600,2,8,B|140:104|208:92|240:136,1,120
260,176,176665,2,0,B|328:172,2,60
216,120,177197,2,0,B|180:148|180:200|224:244,1,120,8|0
260,176,177730,2,0,B|296:144|296:80|256:56,1,120,8|0
148,140,178440,2,0,B|136:96|160:56|212:48,1,120,8|0
260,180,179150,2,8,B|196:184|136:128,1,120
352,220,180570,22,0,B|356:140,3,60,8|8|8|8
412,112,181280,2,0,B|380:80|320:80|292:120,2,120,8|8|8
292,196,182345,2,0,B|228:192,2,60,0|8|0
340,140,182878,2,0,B|372:164|372:236|328:268,1,120,0|8
396,300,183410,2,0,B|376:256|324:240|276:268,1,120
188,88,184120,6,0,B|236:172|200:296|200:296|316:264|416:304,1,420
108,128,188558,102,2,B|140:100|200:108|220:160,1,120,0|8
368,144,189446,2,2,B|408:196,2,60,0|8|0
168,236,190156,2,2,B|112:188,2,60,0|8|0
328,248,191398,2,2,B|328:204|296:164|252:168,1,120,0|8
124,108,192286,2,2,B|108:32,2,60,0|8|0
136,248,192996,2,2,B|212:248,2,60,0|8|0
424,236,194239,22,2,B|417:160|452:104,1,120,0|8
368,104,195126,2,2,B|340:88|288:84|244:104,1,120,0|0
251,100,195659,2,2,B|211:105|167:139|139:175,1,120,0|0
151,162,196191,2,2,B|120:180|88:240|96:284,1,120
328,188,199919,2,2,B|344:140|280:96|236:128,1,120,2|10
184,112,200452,2,2,B|180:160|224:200|272:192,1,120
288,128,201162,2,2,B|336:152|340:216|300:248,1,120
176,188,202227,6,2,B|156:120,2,60,2|10|2
152,256,202759,2,2,B|208:268|244:232|248:188,1,120,2|10
176,188,203292,2,2,B|184:152|224:120|280:140,1,120
292,204,204179,102,2,B|352:268,1,60
264,272,204534,2,2,B|208:332,1,60,10|2
104,124,205600,54,0,B|128:80|184:84,1,90
248,120,207020,2,0,B|224:196|296:228,1,120,4|0
444,132,208440,22,2,B|420:88|372:76|320:108,1,120
256,212,209327,2,2,B|236:128,2,60
132,140,210037,2,2,B|152:216,2,60
412,121,211280,2,2,B|384:160|332:160|304:112,1,120
260,72,211813,2,2,B|284:36|332:36|368:76,1,120
292,196,212878,2,2,B|212:184,2,60
80,288,214120,38,0,B|137:317|224:300,1,120
340,312,215008,2,0,B|372:292|384:240|352:192,1,120
359,204,215540,2,0,B|344:152|308:128|264:104,1,120
283,115,216073,2,0,B|244:96|196:100|140:120,1,120
316,148,219801,2,2,B|292:112|232:100|196:144,1,120,2|10
184,196,220333,2,2,B|180:240|220:276|288:264,1,120
408,260,221043,22,2,B|440:184,1,60
360,192,221398,2,2,B|336:132,1,60,2|10
208,72,222108,22,2,B|136:120,2,60,2|10|2
240,136,222641,2,2,B|208:176|224:224|276:252,1,120,2|10
295,178,223174,2,2,B|327:198|343:250|299:302,1,120
244,304,223884,2,2,B|192:304|160:272|156:216,1,120
408,100,225481,6,0,B|360:56|288:72,1,120
152,72,226369,2,0,B|156:148,1,60
Kurokami

Xierra wrote:

Yeah I was using Normal made out of Hard actually. I'm planning for a re-map for the normal diff. I got more experienced now (Created the beatmap while I was still nearly total noob a month ago), so I will do that soon.

And, most of the newer changes and fixes (Including timing points to put out custom slider tick sounds) got reverted a few mods back after a major flaw in my beatmap a few days ago. I think you saw the map looked better a while ago, then suddenly got worse, right? >_<

But, overall what's done is done. That's life, anything can happen. :)
Btw, Thanks a lot for the mod, I'll fix it up with yours along with re-doing the mods I accidentaly reverted. :D
Forgive me for being quite noobish at the beatmapping. >_<

Kudos accepted. ;)
My first beatmap was actually kinda failure too. (I deleted that one already.) o.o My current map is kinda looked like than yours now, when I first submitted, so don't worry, with mods your map will eventually look better.

Yeah, I downloaded this map a few days ago, and played it and when I updated it today, my reaction was "O.o". I read the map's description so i kinda understand why, but after you explained now I know why. :3

Yeah, in real life anything will able happen. Don't worry it happened with me once too, but mine was even worse. I wanted to delete one diff, but accidentally I deleted the whole map. To be worse, I'm using my Recycle Bin as a useless thing with 0% space. So I deleted my map from my whole com. o.o So I needed to redoing all changes (pretty much remap the whole map), to get back what I lost. o.o

Anyways, If you remapped the normal, get all diffs, etc, just post into my queue, don't care if it not open. I will look after your map and maybe I will give a star to. :3
Topic Starter
Xierra

Kurokami wrote:

My first beatmap was actually kinda failure too. (I deleted that one already.) o.o My current map is kinda looked like than yours now, when I first submitted, so don't worry, with mods your map will eventually look better.

Yeah, I downloaded this map a few days ago, and played it and when I updated it today, my reaction was "O.o". I read the map's description so i kinda understand why, but after you explained now I know why. :3

Yeah, in real life anything will able happen. Don't worry it happened with me once too, but mine was even worse. I wanted to delete one diff, but accidentally I deleted the whole map. To be worse, I'm using my Recycle Bin as a useless thing with 0% space. So I deleted my map from my whole com. o.o So I needed to redoing all changes (pretty much remap the whole map), to get back what I lost. o.o

Anyways, If you remapped the normal, get all diffs, etc, just post into my queue, don't care if it not open. I will look after your map and maybe I will give a star to. :3
Hehe, I really appreciate your kindness and understanding. At least you understand what I'm trying to say, I felt better now, I was full of concerns with mods such as yours before that, and now I also felt bad for your pretty bad start. :(

I will post it on your queue once I'm done re-doing and re-mapped the Normal diff. Thanks a lot for understanding. :D
Kurokami

Matoryoshika wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

[Mato's Love]
01:57:572 (1) - ugly, I know its on purpose, but its able to look better could you give me the code of better slider? inb4 I don't have any other idea xD
Maybe try this:
200,320,117572,22,0,B|200:64|200:64|264:64|328:80|328:168|256:192|256:192|336:320,1,630.000024032594,4|0
Just a fast curving. o.o

EDIT: This code is glitched the forum. hehe
Kurokami
Yea, double post.
w/e

[recheck for normal]
AR4
00:29:875 (1) - this type of sliders maybe hard for beginners, just use a normal curved slider
00:34:135 (4,5,6) - this rhythm is too hard, try this:

00:39:460 (3,4) - just use 2 curved slider
00:42:655 (3,4,5,6) - try this:

00:48:512 (4,5,6,7) - I hate this placement, i think they are better separated
00:55:080 (3,4) - one long slider?
01:00:759 - instead of the whole combo, try this:

01:39:098 (2) - w/o repeat end at 01:39:808
01:41:228 (2,3) - try this:

01:46:553 (1,2) - instead of these 2 note, use 1 slider
01:51:878 (1) - curve it a bit better, like this:

after this, you need to change the placement of (2), but read below
01:53:120 (2) - just use 2 curved slider, like I did: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/382364
01:53:830 (3,7,8,9) - one long curved slider?
02:06:077 (2) - ugly slider
02:07:675 (5,6) - just one slider
02:13:177 (3,4) - ^
02:17:792 (2,3) - ^
02:19:212 (5) - ^
02:44:593 (2) - one slider w/o repeat
02:46:191 (4,5) - just use 2 simple slider w/o repeats
02:50:451 - this:

Also: I think from here: 02:52:403 (5) - a spinner until 02:54:355 - will be better
02:57:550 (4) - one slider w/o repeats
03:00:035 (7) - do not snap object under things, currently under the slider. beginners may miss it
03:00:390 (1,2,3,4) - placement is just no
03:03:408 (6) - this:

03:09:442 (2) - this:

03:18:495 (2) - use 1 slider
03:21:157 (4,5) - this:

03:24:174 (6) - this:

03:29:854 (4) - try this:

03:32:694 (5) - just use 1 simple slider
03:34:469 (2) - misleading
03:40:504 (1) - slider with one repeat

Pretty much that's all for now. I think you should use 1.0x distance spacing (Alt+mouse wheel and look at the upper right corner), but this is just a suggestion. I tried to remove you 1/1 repeat sliders since those are hard for beginners. I think I did it tho I left some of them since they aren't sounds bad at there. I wanted to check your placement too, but that will take too much time. Try to use more curved slider and go for the flowing. Your map is currently luck a good flow. And try to implement some interesting pattern too, like star, they looks very good and gives something to your map.

I hope I sad everything what I wanted to. o.o I give you a star now, but not because your map is good. I give it to you because I want you to work harder than before on this mapset. Good luck and call me if you need or you don't understand something on my mod.

PS: Oh, here is the code for that curved slider at 01:51:878
280,172,111878,70,0,B|224:184|216:240|152:240|120:192|144:88,1,250

no kudosu

EDIT: I forgot to say: Full submit, because your map is need to update forever.
show more