forum

Hey

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I'm Thirdkoopa, a fan of rhythm games in general. (Mainly Guitar Hero/Rock Band), I'll just got to the chase: Osu is a rhythm game, Osu is an awesome rhythm game, I like awesome rhythm games. I need to play this one more (If you're asking why I've had this for a year, ROMaster2 told me to join, so I did, but after playing a few beatmaps, a lot of things happened IRL And whatnot.

+ I'm here because of the whole"Rock Masters (Needs a decent name)" Project with rom. I hope to be having a good time posting/playing here! ;)
Pokebis
Hey
Starrodkirby86
Ahaha, perhaps you should have a nice avatar to go forth, and then rank up a bit.

(Advertise your game on your signature too. :P)
Topic Starter
[deleted user]

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Ahaha, perhaps you should have a nice avatar to go forth, and then rank up a bit.

(Advertise your game on your signature too. :P)
Done, and I'll be glad to post/play more. *Reminds self to download again in the mourning and get a bunch of songs*

As for the game, It's not quite mine :P But I will advertise once there's a site up via sig.

Thanks for the welcome. :)
[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis

rosetaylor01 wrote:

Hi everyone, this is rosetaylor01 . I wanted to thank SporeCreature for submitting this to digg and everyone else who helped out in making the event a huge success!
wut