Topic Starter
Crestte
I passed it but it doesn't count

I didn't know that

anyway thx
Frizz
Have you tried to look here http://osu.ppy.sh/?p=faq&n=2&c=11
winber1
If you've played another difficulty of the same song and obtained a higher score than what you obtained on [Hard], then your score on [Hard] does not count towards your rank. Basically, only the highest score on a song (including everything difficulty) counts.

If that's not the problem, it's probably just lag.

What map is this by the way?

and this should probably get moved to the right forum
Topic Starter
Crestte
Its happen to me many maps.

Thank you for help
CXu
If this happens to many maps, point out one.

Also, this is most likely what winber describes. Only the highest score you have achieved on a beatmapset is counted towards your ranked score. This means that if you have, say, 200 000 on [Normal], your ranked score will not increase if your score on [Hard] is < 200 000.
Wishy
Say you get 2 million on normal then clear hard and get 1 million you won't be getting any extra ranked score for what you got on hard.
Aqo
With all of the new maps that have multiple Insane difficulties by different mappers, isn't this discouraging to try out all of the difficulties? Some players might enjoy jumps more than streams, but with the current scoring system it means playing the more jumpy difficulty is less rewarding than playing the more streamy one. Why can't osu reward you separately for each difficulty? They're all essentially a completely different map anyway.
Nyu_old2
@Aqo- That will never happen, it makes it way too easy to just farm score and you would have to update all the current ranked scores.

And you're positive these beatmaps are ranked?
Aqo
Why would anyone even farm score when PP exists now
Nyu_old2
Because PP isn't the main ranking system
CXu

Aqo wrote:

Why would anyone care if they got their score counted for the ranked score when PP exists now
Frizz

Aqo wrote:

I farm score

hi
Mukku

Frizz925 wrote:

Aqo wrote:

I farm score

hi
I farm PP

hi
Aqo
Damn this is becoming scary it's like osu has more farming in it than MMO gold
silmarilen
i farm post count

hi
Valentiino
i farm finnish males

hi
Tom69_old

Nyu wrote:

Because PP isn't the main ranking system
I remember peppy saying something about PP becoming the main ranking system when it's finished.
Not 100%ly sure about it though, so don't take it for granted.
Frizz
i farm potatoes

hi
Sakura
I farm locked threads

hi

OT: The Original poster already got their problem solved through the Tech Support forum, so this thread isnt relevant anymore.