Topic Starter
Snowy Dream
Thanks everyone > <
inaba-tan
Rank \:D/
vizzy
Congrats! Such a wonderful map.
Makar
I guess Kurai didn't think about checking into the taiko after looking at my mod?
Xakyrie

Makar wrote:

I guess Kurai didn't think about checking into the taiko after looking at my mod?
so much what.
Meowcenaries
congrats
Firerevenge
I love this song soo much, thank you!! :D
iLostReason
OMG.I was looking for this map from months...thank you so much.*biggest Nagi fan*
Gabriela
I like this song! n_n
Congratz! :D~~
Hatsune Miku_old
这么快....
Loctav
What's with this taiko diff? It plays weird and odd, because it suddenly changed from dkdkd to kdkdkd without any apparant reason.
Whatever.....
Sakura
Apparently Kurai didnt check that Makar's mod was ignored before ranking.
Makar

Loctav wrote:

What's with this taiko diff? It plays weird and odd, because it suddenly changed from dkdkd to kdkdkd without any apparant reason.
Whatever.....
Again, I ranted about the taiko diff needing work, and I even asked somebody to mod it (and that person posted) but it was never looked into ._.
Xakyrie

Makar wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Whatever.....
Again, I ranted about the taiko diff needing work, and I even asked somebody to mod it (and that person posted) but it was never looked into ._.
I said to hold off, you know it's kind of hard to get taiko mods but you should be patient, especially due to time zone differences... a few days could make a huge difference in impoving a mapset you know >_>
Loctav
Seriously, this map didn't receive one single mod for the taiko diff (except Makar's) and it got bubbled and ranked? It's like no one ever checked the diff since it IS awkward, weird and the switches from both patterns are really flowkilling and simply: stupid.

I dislike the way Taiko diffs get skipped. >_>
OnosakiHito
Most things has been said. I just want to add here, the taiko isn't that bad as some people said, at least not to me. It dosen't break the taiko rules or guidelines and it isn't something non sense.

We have here just a usual problem: The mapper mapped to the beat and the vocal, which causes some issues and which makes the map looks like messi.
Counting in the no-mods is seriously a problem here, but which isn't a reason for an unrank yet.

[Taiko]
(I will count on some problems here)

00:27:941 (1,2,1,1,1,1,2,3,1) - The song follows the basic rythem of d k d k d k..., but in this case we have it like d k d k d d k d, so even if it is right map to the vocal, it dosen't fit well to the pattern constalation and the beat itself. This causes really messi sounds which aren't nice to listen to. This should be mapped, for example, like d kkd d kkddk d k...
Also a bad issue here is the change form the main beat. In this case the deep bass sound is the main beat, but it changed suddenly to a whole pattern pack with kat as main beat. Not good. This may work for some single patterns, but not for severel seconds.
00:38:279 (2,3,1,1,1,2,3,1) - this would be such small main beat change
00:53:887~01:03:617 - is also fine, since we have one of the rarely cases that the main beat changes in the song itself.
03:47:620 (2,3,1,2,1) - this is a problem. The scrolbar is messed up, which was possible to fix and even if it fit's to the song, it is considerable to leave a gap there or use another sort of beat.
03:53:887 - Really, this kiai shouldn't be here.

Well, that's all. I could make now a really long mod-post with changes which can be made, but the main problem is allready known.
But be warned that such issues can also leed to a remap, since changing the main-beat is leeding to probably messi looking/sounding patterns.

EDIT: @Lundle: もしかして貴方はそんの英語を分からない。俺の言うは稲葉君/Suzullyさんに伺うでお願いします。
この太鼓マップはモヅーに有りません。それは本当に良いないです。