[General]
  1. Kiai time不一致……Sunny难道少了最后一段kiai,补上吧~
  2. 把Lundlerol的名字加到tags里。。。。
[Sunny]
  1. 01:13:449 (1) - 应该是没小心给弄歪了吧?拉回到白线上
  2. 01:40:914 - 考虑拉一个break延迟到这里?
  3. 03:21:455 (1) - 考虑把这个叠到后面(2)的头上?这样前后两句之间会更清晰一点的感觉~
[Cloudy]
  1. 00:52:671 (2,3) - 把这两个分别ctrl+r一下似乎会更舒服一点?
  2. 00:57:536 (2,3) - ^
  3. 02:13:347 (3,4,5,6,1) - 要不要考虑在这里排个五角星的梗呢……?
  4. 03:36:860 (3,4,5,6,1) - 这里的stack可能会导致一点读图障碍吧?
[Snowy]
  1. 00:56:320 (7,8) - 这里我觉得跳比stack会更舒服一点……,比如说让(8)和(9)的位置互换一下?anyway,完全随意了…………
  2. 01:59:968 (5) - 折返箭头出现的时候被遮挡了……
  3. 04:20:239 (2,4) - 试试把这两个分别ctrl+r?
差不多就这些啦~~~很赞的图~~加油的说~~star支持下~

wmf may mod this map later~~
Topic Starter
Snowy Dream

Scorpiour wrote:

Hi there~~mod from Wmf's Modding/Taiko Queues

[General]
  1. Kiai time不一致……Sunny难道少了最后一段kiai,补上吧~
  2. 把Lundlerol的名字加到tags里。。。。
[Sunny]
  1. 01:13:449 (1) - 应该是没小心给弄歪了吧?拉回到白线上
  2. 01:40:914 - 考虑拉一个break延迟到这里?
  3. 03:21:455 (1) - 考虑把这个叠到后面(2)的头上?这样前后两句之间会更清晰一点的感觉~
[Cloudy]
  1. 00:52:671 (2,3) - 把这两个分别ctrl+r一下似乎会更舒服一点?
  2. 00:57:536 (2,3) - ^
  3. 02:13:347 (3,4,5,6,1) - 要不要考虑在这里排个五角星的梗呢……?
  4. 03:36:860 (3,4,5,6,1) - 这里的stack可能会导致一点读图障碍吧?
[Snowy]
  1. 00:56:320 (7,8) - 这里我觉得跳比stack会更舒服一点……,比如说让(8)和(9)的位置互换一下?anyway,完全随意了…………
  2. 01:59:968 (5) - 折返箭头出现的时候被遮挡了……
  3. 04:20:239 (2,4) - 试试把这两个分别ctrl+r?
差不多就这些啦~~~很赞的图~~加油的说~~star支持下~

wmf may mod this map later~~
;)
Kawayi Rika
Only fix AR+1 for Cloudy diff ~

Very nice flow mapset and moe song :3

Topic Starter
Snowy Dream

Kawayi Rika wrote:

Only fix AR+1 for Cloudy diff ~

Very nice flow mapset and moe song :3

;) AR+1 is more fluent.
Thanks for your modding and love Bubble!
kanpakyin
變態雪夢要rank了 :<
Topic Starter
Snowy Dream

kanpakyin wrote:

變態雪夢要rank了 :<
好 看我给你kds
Lundlerol
Makar
Hi~

[General]

1. How about using diff names that match the song lyrics?
  2. You sure this timing is right? the section at 03:42:536 seems really awkward and unnecessary.
  3. Why not use the video for this? The PV amazing ;_;
  4. Please map all the way to the end of your mp3 in each diff... There is no reason not to.
  5. Doesn't make much sense to have the taikobg have the mappers name twice on it.

[Sunny]

1. 00:04:804 (3) - The hitburst on the previous slider covers the second repeat of this slider. This is unrankable... If you think that it is still visible, it's definitely not enough time for newer players to notice it (and this is the easiest diff so). Oh, and btw, that rule about "only the first repeat needs to be visible" only applies to the 1/4 or 1/8 sliders (since you cant really tell how many repeats are in those in the first place).
  2. 00:37:063 (1) - Definitely not enough time for newer players to see the second repeat and they will not expect this.
  3. 00:44:158 (1) - ^
  4. 01:59:563 (2) - ^
  5. 02:46:793 (6) - ^
  6. 03:00:374 (1) - What's with the random note? You should map in the part after this.

[Cloudy]

1. 03:00:374 (1) - As said in the other diff, you really should map in the part after this.
  2. 03:24:698 (1,2) - This jump is pretty big considering the difficulty...
  3. 03:47:620 (1) - The timing on this is really awkward to start on.. consider something more simple?

[Lundle's Taiko]

1. This difficulty is very inconsistent, follows the vocals too much (which is a big nono in taiko and should only be done on rare cases), and overall just needs a lot of work in my opinion before bubble. Even the vocal mapping parts are inconsistent. Your use of triples and such seem very random and again, inconsistent. I have some people who might be willing to mod this to help you out, if you'd like.
  2. @Snowy Dream: Please consider the Taiko difficulty as well for this map; It is definitely not ready for bubble, imo, and I think you should try to help out Lundle and get more taiko mods for this before getting this ranked.

[Snowy]

1. 03:00:374 (1) - As said in the other difficulties, you really should map in the part after this. It just seems weird to have this note here and there is no reason not to map after this.

Overall the map plays fairly well though~
Lundlerol
plz update taiko

It changed sharply.
Xakyrie

Snowy Dream wrote:

[Lyirc] by Snowy Dream
o.o;

edit: I've been requested to mod the taiko, I'll contact Lundlerol to talk about it first.

edit2: this is becoming increasingly difficult due to time zones @________@
Kurai
IRC modded :
  1. 01:25:914 (3,4,5,6,7) - This stream has been re-made to a better shape.
Ranked!
Topic Starter
Snowy Dream

Kurai wrote:

IRC modded :
  1. 01:25:914 (3,4,5,6,7) - This stream has been re-made to a better shape.
Ranked!
so quick >A<
Thanks very much kurai
No_Gu
1ed
Lundlerol
Ranked >w<

thank you all @v@
Scorpiour
congrats~~
miss_master_old
Gratz~
Loneight
恭喜 >w<
jesse7419
恭喜rank ><
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
lol 就rank了啊. 刚刚还在拉星星 恭喜啦
banvi
:)
cRyo[iceeicee]
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♡ yanaginagi ♡..♬♫♬ ✿
Grats ! :)
Topic Starter
Snowy Dream
Thanks everyone > <
inaba-tan
Rank \:D/
vizzy
Congrats! Such a wonderful map.
Makar
I guess Kurai didn't think about checking into the taiko after looking at my mod?
Xakyrie

Makar wrote:

I guess Kurai didn't think about checking into the taiko after looking at my mod?
so much what.
Meowcenaries
congrats
Firerevenge
I love this song soo much, thank you!! :D
iLostReason
OMG.I was looking for this map from months...thank you so much.*biggest Nagi fan*
Gabriela
I like this song! n_n
Congratz! :D~~
Hatsune Miku_old
这么快....
Loctav
What's with this taiko diff? It plays weird and odd, because it suddenly changed from dkdkd to kdkdkd without any apparant reason.
Whatever.....
Sakura
Apparently Kurai didnt check that Makar's mod was ignored before ranking.
Makar

Loctav wrote:

What's with this taiko diff? It plays weird and odd, because it suddenly changed from dkdkd to kdkdkd without any apparant reason.
Whatever.....
Again, I ranted about the taiko diff needing work, and I even asked somebody to mod it (and that person posted) but it was never looked into ._.
Xakyrie

Makar wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Whatever.....
Again, I ranted about the taiko diff needing work, and I even asked somebody to mod it (and that person posted) but it was never looked into ._.
I said to hold off, you know it's kind of hard to get taiko mods but you should be patient, especially due to time zone differences... a few days could make a huge difference in impoving a mapset you know >_>
Loctav
Seriously, this map didn't receive one single mod for the taiko diff (except Makar's) and it got bubbled and ranked? It's like no one ever checked the diff since it IS awkward, weird and the switches from both patterns are really flowkilling and simply: stupid.

I dislike the way Taiko diffs get skipped. >_>
OnosakiHito
Most things has been said. I just want to add here, the taiko isn't that bad as some people said, at least not to me. It dosen't break the taiko rules or guidelines and it isn't something non sense.

We have here just a usual problem: The mapper mapped to the beat and the vocal, which causes some issues and which makes the map looks like messi.
Counting in the no-mods is seriously a problem here, but which isn't a reason for an unrank yet.

[Taiko]
(I will count on some problems here)

00:27:941 (1,2,1,1,1,1,2,3,1) - The song follows the basic rythem of d k d k d k..., but in this case we have it like d k d k d d k d, so even if it is right map to the vocal, it dosen't fit well to the pattern constalation and the beat itself. This causes really messi sounds which aren't nice to listen to. This should be mapped, for example, like d kkd d kkddk d k...
Also a bad issue here is the change form the main beat. In this case the deep bass sound is the main beat, but it changed suddenly to a whole pattern pack with kat as main beat. Not good. This may work for some single patterns, but not for severel seconds.
00:38:279 (2,3,1,1,1,2,3,1) - this would be such small main beat change
00:53:887~01:03:617 - is also fine, since we have one of the rarely cases that the main beat changes in the song itself.
03:47:620 (2,3,1,2,1) - this is a problem. The scrolbar is messed up, which was possible to fix and even if it fit's to the song, it is considerable to leave a gap there or use another sort of beat.
03:53:887 - Really, this kiai shouldn't be here.

Well, that's all. I could make now a really long mod-post with changes which can be made, but the main problem is allready known.
But be warned that such issues can also leed to a remap, since changing the main-beat is leeding to probably messi looking/sounding patterns.

EDIT: @Lundle: もしかして貴方はそんの英語を分からない。俺の言うは稲葉君/Suzullyさんに伺うでお願いします。
この太鼓マップはモヅーに有りません。それは本当に良いないです。