forum

osu!'s First Singing Collab- Kumikyoku NicoNicoDouga

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
I forgot to mention, I updated the OP with a plan of who's singing what. It's not final, so if you have any requests/suggestions/problems please say so.
Starrodkirby86
Do you think it's okay if I also sing Here We Go ?
Derekku
I don't really have any preferences for the rest, so you can just throw me wherever you'd think I'd work best. (But yes, I'd love to sing more)

:3
Cuddlebun

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I kinda think it should just be neo and alex, cuz they've been working so hard to organize this and so when they're finished they can say 'here we go'.

I guess? Did that make sense at all I don't even know
Derekku
minna daisuke na niconico douga... sonna minna no...

niito ga ippai niconico douga... kyou mo asa kara...

:3
LilyPichu
That's a lotta songs. I'm fine with whatever, though (mainly really happy because of HHY and You <3).
Better buy a new mic, soon.
:S
vytalibus

Todesengal wrote:

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I kinda think it should just be neo and alex
:(

Also, if you're oblivious, there's a special guest on our list. Try to guess who she is.
Cuddlebun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Exilon
Pasonia

Derekku Chan wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Also, if you're oblivious, there's a special guest on our list. Try to guess who she is.
Larto? jkjk <3
SFG maybe. Or even Gemi (but both are long shots...)
Cuddlebun

Pasonia wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

Larto? jkjk <3
SFG maybe. Or even Gemi (but both are long shots...)
please tell me you're just joking

It's Hatsune Miku
Exilon
Aw, Tode, you just spoiled it! D:
Why would you do THAT? Dx
Larto
vytalibus

Larto wrote:

Sousei no Aquarion
Dewgong

Wtf I claimed it >:(
It's even in the FIRST POST that I claimed it. Me and Dewgong can collab on it if she wants to D:
We've already told you this before: you can request, but it's still up to the organizers on who fits better on the song (save for some on which we've already had the best one beforehand and we wouldn't want him/her to get all the glory be tired).

Also, we'll be using this mp3 as our karaoke version.
Cuddlebun

Exilon wrote:

Aw, Tode, you just spoiled it! D:
Why would you do THAT? Dx
your fault for looking at the spoiler text
Otium_old
Hm~ This would be fun, but I don't know if my voice can take it.. :/ (Can't sing high pitched or low pitched very well... ...or how you now should explain it...)
vytalibus

Otium wrote:

Hm~ This would be fun, but I don't know if my voice can take it.. :/ (Can't sing high pitched or low pitched very well... ...or how you now should explain it...)
Sorry to "pop your bubble" (no pun intended as a BAT), but auditions are closed.
Otium_old
Takuma
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

Takuma wrote:

So, what's going on with this?
I've been unable to Vent recently. Basically, we're reviewing the plan to see if any more adjustments need to be made.
When I have more free time I'll spend a day on here chasing up specific people about their parts.
(Unfortunately most of the stuff on upppy atm will be scrapped because of very minor inconsistencies that degrade the quality of the singing)

Also, me and vyt are making the Miku sections, which takes way longer than it should.
Dewgong_old
vytalibus

Dewgong wrote:

b-b-buuuut i really wanted god knows... it's the one song i can sing perfectly... DDD:

also i'm sorry but i can't do sousei no aquarion. my voice probably sounds fit for it, but i've sung that song before, and it's really bad. i can't do it. anything else but that, seriously. (that and i don't feel like it xD) please, but someone else on it.

also everything else i'm put down for i'm cool with.

(sorry for being gone so long, florida killed me.)
We've assigned you to God Knows instead of Sousei. Larto will do Sousei instead.

-------------------------------

There seems to be a bit of a confusion, so I'd like to clarify.

IF YOU'VE SENT A RECORDING OF A SECTION ASSIGNED TO YOU ALREADY BEFORE THE LIST WAS COMPLETED, YOU WILL HAVE TO LINK THEM TO US AGAIN.
Derekku
So uh, when are we supposed to submit our recordings? (inb4now) Are we supposed to record us singing the whole song? I wasn't sure since multiple people will be singing songs and I didn't know if it'll be people singing parts of songs or multiple at once singing a full song. kthx :3
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Record yourself singing each of your parts as separate sound files. There is no deadline for submissions yet, so just submit when ready.

I'll be gone for a few weeks, so all major collab stuff will be left to vyt until I come back.
Whilst I'm gone, I'll try to get my half of the Miku sections done. It'd probably be more efficient if you submit your sections after I come back so me and vyt can discuss whether they need to be redone.
Derekku
K thanks <3
Lilac
This sounds fun, in a scary way. I would like to hear the end result and anything that may happen in the future regarding...this...
vytalibus

neo@lex wrote:

Record yourself singing each of your parts as separate sound files. There is no deadline for submissions yet, so just submit when ready.

I'll be gone for a few weeks, so all major collab stuff will be left to vyt until I come back.
Whilst I'm gone, I'll try to get my half of the Miku sections done. It'd probably be more efficient if you submit your sections after I come back so me and vyt can discuss whether they need to be redone.
Of course, that being said, if you have any questions about your parts and how they're supposed to be sung, contact me either on this thread or in PMs. I'll be glad to help you.
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
I'm back, btw, which means now would probably be a good time to get started on your parts.
Derekku

neo@lex wrote:

I'm back, btw, which means now would probably be a good time to get started on your parts.
*hopes you're talking to everyone and not me*

*has been super busy lately* ._. I'll try to record mine this week D:

Disregard this :)
Cuddlebun
Wojjan
Hi, I supply English lyrics to not make you look like idiots. They're not too literal, they have some flow going on, and I occasionally rhymed here and there.
Tell me if you want them or not. There's probably too much effort already in it to change the lyrics now, but hey...
Derekku
adam2046
Make your own, I'm sure people would love to join.
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
A little clarification:
Agent Yoru o Iku
Dewgong(Main), Larto, Derekku
Dewgong starts at the beginning, Larto and Derreku come in after the TOKASHITSUKUSHITE TOKASHITSUKUSHITE TOKASHITSUKUSHITE.
Help Me, Erinnnnnn!!
Starrodkirby, Takuma(Backup), Tode(Backup), Larto(Backup)
Starrodkirby sings the actual song, Takuma, Tode and Larto do the ERIN ERIN and TASUKETE ERIN! bits.
Okkusenman
[Tode, Dewgong, Lilyko, Miku], [Pasonia, Derekku], [Pasonia, Miku]
The girls do the first verse (with the URUTORAMAN SEBUN bits), Pas and Derreku do the next bit, then Pas and Miku do MISUGO SHITE TA KESHIKI WA onwards.
Everyone in this section must do the OKKUSENMAN shouting.
Sakura
Everyone (Speaking, outro), Miku (singing)
In this part, everyone basically announces who they are (if you want you can add a little weeaboo touch with "[name] desu") and says basically whatever they want (for example, I suggested rape). I encourage you so say shit like "good work", "nice one" and other general friendly stuff, but don't take too much time. Vyt's gotta cram it all into the space of that song.
Daru
Topic Starter
Neo@lex

Daru wrote:

I suppose now is too late to be a part of this? :(
lolyes
If all goes well, we'll do more of these, such as Ryuuseigun, Nanairo and Monogatari.
Derekku

neo@lex wrote:

A little clarification:
Okkusenman
Pas and Derreku do the next bit
Way to give me the part of Okku where I have to randomly go down an octave because I can't possibly sing that high ._.;

EDIT: But I guess if it's me AND Pas singing, then it would sound fine XP
LilyPichu
Do we upload this on upppy or...
Derekku
Doesn't really matter, but up.ppy would probably be the easiest/best place to put it. Just link your file(s) here :P
show more