forum

Show friends first on score board [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ts8zs

And:
List the map as acc
Taiko Editor
Search result won't disapper when start a game
Could replay when died
Can jump when watch(and a unrank mod could play a section again and again)
woc2006
what do you mean a taiko editor?
Nitojgrem
T_T Please make only one request per Thread... not 6 at once ... and when you're making a request, please search before if it has been requested before.. soo....
About this request: t/70669/ - it's not actually the same but I guess it's pretty similiar but that this request just ask for a in-game scoreboard while playing.

The rest you wrote wrote:

1. List the map as acc - iirc this has been requested but don't ask me after the link of the thread :?
  2. Taiko Editor - No... just no. An "extra taikospecific editor" isn't necessary in any way and I think that ppy would need to make the whole editor new... if this is what you meant.
  3. Search result won't disapper when start a game - u.u interesting idea but no support.... normally you just search for a certain map/song and afterwards you would need to remove all you've written into the search box... no thanks D:
  4. Could replay when died --> t/16900/ T_T It's on the first page...
  5. Can jump when watch(and a unrank mod could play a section again and again) - lol, okay that's confusing... I guess what you mean but if it's what I think you mean.... then just make a video and watch it again and again. There's no need to "have a timeline or so in a replay so you can jump to a certain point/section". Either you watch a replay as a whole or you don't do it :<
Sakura
t/1640

chan wrote:

4. Keep to one request per topic.
Topic Starter
ts8zs

woc2006 wrote:

what do you mean a taiko editor?
Show finish and clap with color and size
Topic Starter
ts8zs

Sakura wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/1640

chan wrote:

4. Keep to one request per topic.
Other is not as important as the first :)
Sakura
In that case this is a better request than this one: t/70669
blissfulyoshi
To avoid confusion, I am just going to deny this as duplicate. If the op wants to make a topic for the one request that is not a duplicate, feel free to do so op.
theowest
What's up with people not knowing who their friends are? If I look at the list for just a second, I can see who my friends are. I don't need any separate list. So useless. Friends are already high lighted.
Topic Starter
ts8zs
ok……please lock this topic
Nitojgrem
/me feels totally ignored about his post where he pointed all that out too T_T (except the Taiko thing)
Topic Starter
ts8zs

Nitojgrem wrote:

/me feels totally ignored about his post where I pointed all that out too T_T (except the Taiko thing)
Because Peppy is lazy and ??????(Return my nymph!)
Nitojgrem

ts8zs wrote:

Nitojgrem wrote:

/me feels totally ignored about his post where I pointed all that out too T_T (except the Taiko thing)
Because Peppy is lazy and ??????(Return my nymph!)
This comment makes no sense. Srsly, move this to Completed Requests...
Mithos
I don't see why this request (The one in the title of this thread) keeps getting denied. Friends have basically no use other then stalking if they are online. I wanna compete with my friends, not with the top 40 that I know I won't be able to beat without mods/constant restarts.
peppy
It's denied because it's a duplicate of an existing one. It hasn't been implemented yet because the database load this would cause is quite hefty.
Topic Starter
ts8zs

peppy wrote:

It's denied because it's a duplicate of an existing one. It hasn't been implemented yet because the database load this would cause is quite hefty.
I mean if my friends is in #40 then show them first instead of #37 38 39
if my friend is #23 (for example :D ) then show him on #37's position
peppy
Adding a "hide non-friends" would be possible, but only show friends that rank in the top 40/50.
theowest
Yeah.

theowest wrote:

There should be a check box right on top of the online ranking; "Show friend plays only". Somewhere between here:

Should also be available on the web, right next to the "show no-mod plays only:

but maybe not, since it's so much easier to see all your friends over there. However it would be very easy to see all your friends too in-game, if you could scroll through your friends: t/79320