forum

I'm going to watch Spirited Away for the twentieth time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Diokatsu
Considering I rarely if ever play osu! I don't know why I even signed up. Whatever...

Derp derp general intro crap derp dederp derp

Ok. I'm Diokatsu and if you'd like me to say something boring and generic like everyone else then here goes.

HIIII!!!! OMG Osu is sooooooooooooo kawaii <33 I love rhythm gam-

I'm done with that. I do in fact love rhythm gaming. My first game was Stepmania which, for those not in the know, is a DDR "simulator" with a split user group. One side is the traditional pad players and the other would be the keyboard players, of which I am a part. I got into SM from my good friend Starrodkirby86, who I just call Star since I don't have the time every post to type out "Starrodkirby86." I joined a while ago and never really got into it even though I promised myself I would become the very best(like no one ever was). Of couse, I had no attention span for that sort of effort and just quit once I failed my first song.

So nowadays I don't plan to play osu! but I'd rather like to start making beatmaps. I find that the system of beatmap organization is what make osu! the game it is(other than it's gameplay derp derp). I tried to make simfiles and, like most people, I was pretty bad(more like I didn't know how to set BPM, offset or change the notes from 4ths). I've gotten better but I'm not goign to release anything I've made just yet. Instead, I'm working on a beatmap of Faith is for the Transient People by ZUN(I stole Dew's background from the Red Fraction Pack).

Ok, now for the fun crap. I'm a pretty big anime fan, but I'd like to keep away from the weeaboo notion that tend to follow me <_<. I like Touhou and Touhou remixes, but only to the point were they get thrown into my normal listening lineup. I like hardcore techno, some pregressive trance and dance music mostly, but I'll listen to anything really. I love classical as well for the record. I like watching hockey sometimes, but I'd much rather play video games. My favorite games are Fire Emblem 7, Chrono Trigger, and SSBM. Of course, I like other games as well I'm jsut too lazy to post them.

PS: My favorite anime is "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann". row row fight the powa
Starrodkirby86
I know you :U

And hey good buddy, nice long introduction. Good to see that after a slew of the general stuff.
DeathxShinigami
I know you to now...Always so chatty~
Skyripper
any friend of starrod's is a friend of mine!
Topic Starter
Diokatsu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Skyripper
broken image!
Ryuukun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Diokatsu

Ryuukun wrote:

derp.

i watched Spirited away for (no lie) around 80 times.
I can sing that movie :P
At that time i did not have TV so i just repeated the DVD on endless mode.
I did the same with 2 other movies xD
my 3 favorite movies btw :O.

Btw alooooooooot people here are Anime fans (me too) and as long you not talk like,

OMG HAI I LUV <3<3<3<33333
THAT!!! TOTALLY SUKI DESU DESU.

no one will judge you.
I'll try not to give in to the desire to be a complete weeaboo. 8-)
kideddie1501
omg, i love that movie <3 gets me hungry tho in the beginning b4 the whole pig incident
Lesjuh

Diokatsu wrote:

Chrono Trigger
OMG TEL ME HOW TO DFEAT TEH GOLEM SISTAH'S!!!

Oh, right, Good luck with making beatmaps :3
Topic Starter
Diokatsu

kideddie1501 wrote:

omg, i love that movie <3 gets me hungry tho in the beginning b4 the whole pig incident
It grosses me out a bit though since I know they're gonna be pigs D=

lesjuh wrote:

Diokatsu wrote:

Chrono Trigger
OMG TEL ME HOW TO DFEAT TEH GOLEM SISTAH'S!!!

Oh, right, Good luck with making beatmaps :3
This might help you

And thank you good sir :3
kideddie1501
kideddie1501

Diokatsu wrote:

Skyripper wrote:

any friend of starrod's is a friend of mine!
Any friend of Starrod's who's a friend of mine is a friend of Georgie here:
lil' Brit kids...With bad teeeeeeth, yea! (<read in song form)
Zatoichi

Diokatsu wrote:

weeaboo
Great.
Topic Starter
Diokatsu

Zatoichi wrote:

Diokatsu wrote:

weeaboo
Great.
Nice to see a fan.
Zatoichi