forum

New mod: Normal Skin [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
The_Epic_Backstabber
I have played a couple of maps where the skin on the map made me not see the mouse because it was camouflauge! Also there was one where I couldn't see the beats. There needs to be a mod where the beats and mouse is the same skin that we picked in the options!

Support?
MillhioreF
Topic Starter
The_Epic_Backstabber
Wow hahaha I didn't see that! But it doesn't take care of the beats? That's still a problem.
Low
You can go into the song's folder and delete all of the image files manually. However, this is discouraged as a new system called osz2 is coming out soon. This will force you to re-download ALL of the maps that you removed image files from.
MMzz

Jacob wrote:

You can go into the song's folder and delete all of the image files manually. However, this is discouraged as a new system called osz2 is coming out soon. This will force you to re-download ALL of the maps that you removed image files from.
gay
Sakura
Requested a gazillion times, you cant and shouldnt edit skins from a beatmap that the creator intended you to use with their beatmap. With that said, if a map is causing you trouble to distinguish the notes and your cursor then the map shouldn't have been ranked (If it's a pending map then you're prone to find mapsets that arent in a rankable state)
JappyBabes

Sakura Hana wrote:

Requested a gazillion times, you cant and shouldnt edit skins from a beatmap that the creator intended you to use with their beatmap.
Mapper maps the way the mapper wants. Player plays the way the player wants.
GigaClon
I mean we have no-video, why not have no-skin, and no SB
Sakura

GigaClon wrote:

I mean we have no-video, why not have no-skin, and no SB
t/47994