Kana_chan wrote:

gnah...
>.< it's a fail scetch.. pls don't kill me Q_Q
http://puu.sh/r4dX

READY ART v

Omg, Awesome work.
Drexel13
dat fan art..
almost made me nosebleed, or did I just caught a cold..?
darkmiz
Fixed the hair and other stuff but still uncolored:
Punika

darkmiz wrote:

Fixed the hair and other stuff but still uncolored:

ah this looks so great x3
wich Programm did you used for coloring?

a new scetch >o< i really like the hairdesign from Pippi <3

SPOILER

and one another art xD" i'm sorry, but i really proud!

http://murderdollpunika.deviantart.com/ ... -298698337
awp
These sketches are awesome, just so you know
billybonks

awp wrote:

we are entering a dark place
i rofld max
Minty Gum
So many... seductive Pippis :O
RBRat3
Hmm welp I better start a pippi ( Runs off to steal a base from a reference book)...
Ciria

one chinese - hun! is in this picture~

my little art~
mathexpert

A i s h a wrote:

hnnnggggg
RBRat3
Getting there, Got most of the preliminary BG components and props done.
Hoping im not gonna flop this one XD...

So far the App rackup is...
3ds Max for approach circle shatter
PS for blurs
SAI for everything else
Nekoroll

RBRat3 wrote:

Getting there, Got most of the preliminary BG components and props done.
Hoping im not gonna flop this one XD...

So far the App rackup is...
3ds Max for approach circle shatter
PS for blurs
SAI for everything else
Nice so far but why is the number 1 on the hit circle upside down and backwards? lol
RBRat3
Because from her perspective its right side up but you are right its reversed XD, No biggie but that was a nice start to flop it.

*Fixed :P
Nekoroll
Derp in progress here as well:
Cyclohexane
Holy crap you guys
These are WIPs and they already look breathtaking
ztrot
I should take another crack at this~
Minty Gum

Nekoroll wrote:

Derp in progress here as well:
Her hair... so feathery and soft-looking :O I really like that. Also, I like the more realistic eyes rather than huge blobby moe-moe eyes. I'll be looking forward to this after more progress is done.
RBRat3
Ok this is buggin me not that im gonna change it but what the hell is around pippi's neck Is it a scarf or dew rag, or what?
Reason I ask is because all of the game graphics I seen for her they never show a tail of a scarf to indicate that it is one its just daru's image that has it as a scarf from what ive seen XD
Nekoroll
Thanks guys for the motivation. I need to continue working on it. @.@

RBRat3 wrote:

Ok this is buggin me not that im gonna change it but what the hell is around pippi's neck Is it a scarf or dew rag, or what?
Reason I ask is because all of the game graphics I seen for her they never show a tail of a scarf to indicate that it is one its just daru's image that has it as a scarf from what ive seen XD
I've drawn it as a scarf in one of my last drawings but I think it's actually maybe a handkerchief. Everyone has their own spin on her. Draw her however you think she looks best. :D
awp
Yes, it's a kerchief. But yes, you can also swap it out for things like a scarf, or a necklace, or whatever you darn well please
Daru
I always forget to draw her scarf/neckware. :/

"Okay, I'm done! ... wait."
RBRat3
I'll just go neutral on this and call it a "Thing" XD
Cyclohexane
We will call it "The Steve" and it will become a meme of biblical proportions! (yeah random obscure references)

That looks like a ribbon, except it's really not. I can't decide what it looks like- so confused
RBRat3
Meh like I said its a thing, I'll probably move it, focal blur it or just get rid of it not too sure yet. Need to wait till I get her lined and base colored before I tool it
Minty Gum
I think you should just add the other scarf tail coming out from behind and make it a scarf. Right now, it kind of looks like... a red snake or something? Good drawing anyways xD
RBRat3

Minty Gum wrote:

I think you should just add the other scarf tail coming out from behind and make it a scarf. Right now, it kind of looks like... a red snake or something? Good drawing anyways xD
We'll see after I throw more lines at her, Was going to get all lazy and put a choker on her which I might still do, And thanks even tho its not a literal drawing more like "Good line plotting" XD

But I can do line plotting and have a machine do the drawing bit :P
Daru

RBRat3 wrote:

But I can do line plotting and have a machine do the drawing bit :P
Ooh... I used to use a machine like that to do vinyl cutting at a place I used to work at.
Never thought to use it like that, though in retrospect it seems really obvious now.
RBRat3
Yea I own a roland 24-GX, Dad bought it but never used it so now its mine. I use it to do small things for small businesses and acquaintances. Its just an expensive toy really, got bored one day and said hell I bet I can make that thing draw and shade me a miku so I threw pencils & blenders in it and loaded up illustrator.

Ohh and if you were curious how that all turned out it came out like shit XD, What had happened was during final lining the charcoal pencil tip broke put big ol' fat lines over it all. It would have turned out ok if I just settled on a dark graphite pencil instead of charcoal but overall it was a fun experiment and a fast way to kill 4 hours.
awp

RBRat3 wrote:

Meh like I said its a thing, I'll probably move it, focal blur it or just get rid of it not too sure yet. Need to wait till I get her lined and base colored before I tool it
it looks like a ribbon in that shot, which is cool
Nekoroll

RBRat3 wrote:

Yea I own a roland 24-GX, Dad bought it but never used it so now its mine. I use it to do small things for small businesses and acquaintances. Its just an expensive toy really, got bored one day and said hell I bet I can make that thing draw and shade me a miku so I threw pencils & blenders in it and loaded up illustrator.

Ohh and if you were curious how that all turned out it came out like shit XD, What had happened was during final lining the charcoal pencil tip broke put big ol' fat lines over it all. It would have turned out ok if I just settled on a dark graphite pencil instead of charcoal but overall it was a fun experiment and a fast way to kill 4 hours.
Architects: Hey, let's use this plotter to make high quality blueprints. Ah, fudge. Let's just use it to draw Hatsune Mikus all over the place.

That is seriously super cool though. I would love to have an expensive toy like that for my own usage.
RBRat3

Nekoroll wrote:

Architects: Hey, let's use this plotter to make high quality blueprints. Ah, fudge. Let's just use it to draw Hatsune Mikus all over the place.

That is seriously super cool though. I would love to have an expensive toy like that for my own usage.
Not that devilishly expensive, you could get a cute 12" if you were interested (I think just plotters are cheaper than actual cutters). Making it spit out Miku's was the height of the stupidity done on it sadly, Suppose the next big step would be to shove a giant miku decal on the side of my car XD

BTW I thought Id ask, Who was responsible for this?
RBRat3
Project companion.... Brings good luck XD
Cuddlebun
it brings something all right
awp

RBRat3 wrote:

Sarumaru inked it and I coloured it
RBRat3

awp wrote:

RBRat3 wrote:

Sarumaru inked it and I coloured it

Ahh Ha, Stumbled on to their DA page now things make more sense. Thx

Edit: Been bored so I made a osu logo in max, Haven't a clue what to do with it so I just been fragmenting crap all over it. ( Images aren't useful just having fun any ideas let me know)
And
justinee_old
:) :arrow: ;)

hahhaa...osu..osu...[color=#BF00FF]
peppy
@RBRat3: I demand more! That looks epic. Can you make a high res version of the white one which isn't clipped at the bottom?
show more