forum

azusa - Check my soul (TV Size) [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Agnes
Requested from the fire and ice queue. You received Ice.

[General]
Missing the skin element reversearrow.png.

[Easy]

Nothing to poke at.

[0OoMickeyoO0's Normal]

01:11:065 - The flow seems awkward here. You could do something like this. (Suggestion)

[Kinomi's Hard]

Spoke to the user via IRC. Just made the suggestion of adding claps on the parts where they're emphasized during the kiai.

[Insane]

00:20:477 (1,2,3,4) - This part actually plays sort of awkwardly, especially the (1) and (2)...
01:12:241 (1) - Should remove this so there can be at least a small break.

As for the Taikos, I can't really mess around with them. Just ring me up for a recheck after the fixes.
KinomiCandy

Agnes wrote:

Requested from the fire and ice queue. You received Ice.

[Kinomi's Hard]

Spoke to the user via IRC. Just made the suggestion of adding claps on the parts where they're emphasized during the kiai.
Gimme dat IRC
17:40 <Agnes> : PING
17:40 <Agnes> : I have a quick question regarding your diff for:
17:40 *Agnes is playing (azusa - Check my soul (TV Size))[http://osu.ppy.sh/s/43190] [Kinomi's Hard]
17:41 <KinomiCandy> : Oh god, wut ;w;
17:41 <Agnes> : Oh, there's nothing technically wrong with it at all.
17:41 <Agnes> : I just had a suggestion to add claps to the parts where the claps are emphasized in the song
17:41 <Agnes> : But I assumed you wouldn't want to do something like that.
17:41 <Agnes> : o3o
17:42 <KinomiCandy> : I could do THAT.
17:42 <KinomiCandy> : /o/
17:42 <Agnes> : Only if you want to. =w= Just wanted to throw it out there as a suggestion.
17:42 <Agnes> : Very nice difficulty!

Download: azusa - Check my soul (TV Size) (Love) [Kinomi's Hard].osu
Mikkuri

Agnes wrote:

[0OoMickeyoO0's Normal]

01:11:065 - The flow seems awkward here. You could do something like this. (Suggestion) Fixed
้thx you~

Download: azusa - Check my soul (TV Size) (Love) [0OoMickeyoO0's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
Love
Yum yum :3

Just posting this again, the skin came without a reversearrow.png
Agnes
Bubbled.

Hope someone spots it soon.
Topic Starter
Love
\o/
KinomiCandy

Agnes wrote:

Bubbled.
Mok
i found something you might want to change:
[General]
You miss the reversearrow.png, you might want to take it from the template skin, since it musn't miss in the folder.

[Hard]
00:12:437 (2) - This overlapping is pretty creepy, you might want to move it.

Awesome <3
Topic Starter
Love
no changes
Makar
@Love: Mok is right, if you include a skin for the circle elements you must include a reversearrow.png even if its from the template skin.

You also need to include a sliderborder color, even if its just white. Add this to the [Colours] section of the .osu files:

SliderBorder : 255,255,255
Topic Starter
Love

Makar8000 wrote:

@Love: Mok is right, if you include a skin for the circle elements you must include a reversearrow.png even if its from the template skin.

You also need to include a sliderborder color, even if its just white. Add this to the [Colours] section of the .osu files:

SliderBorder : 255,255,255
I'll add it when SapphireGhost mods it.

For SapphireGhost or the next BAT:

I have it ready for a full submit. http://puu.sh/oYM8
SapphireGhost
Hello! I really did remember to mod this, don't worry.

[General]
- As previously noted, reversearrow.png and a custom slider border are necessary. 250,250,250 matches the overlay just a bit more!

[Insane]
00:33:810 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - Maybe try something like this? It's a small difference, but at this BPM I find it awkward to start streaming on a blue tick. The other ones seemed fine.
01:28:516 - The inheriting section at this point causes spinnerspin.wav to fade out early, so it will sound better to just put it at the end of the spinner or do a decrescendo with more inheriting sections.

[Kinomi's Hard] / [0OoMickeyoO0's Normal]
- Looks good here.

[Easy]
- AR +1, maybe? It's a bit slow at the moment.
00:12:634 (1) - <3
00:22:045 (1,2,3,4,5) - Is there a different way of doing this to possibly avoid (2) overlapping with the previous (5)? It might be a bit more aesthetically pleasing if you can. Also, due to the approach rate (3,4) looks faster than it is, maybe unstack those.
01:09:104 (1,1) - Try something like this? It avoids having to recover after a spinner and a short kickslider, which are both generally disliked for Easy difficulties.
01:24:006 (3) - Could you make this curve smoother? It makes me a bit sad right now.

Alright, that's all I have to say for this map. I hope I can rank it at the same time as this version, but maybe one of you can use a different BG to differentiate the maps?
Mikkuri

SapphireGhost wrote:

[0OoMickeyoO0's Normal]
- Looks good here.
Yes, That's it!
Topic Starter
Love

SapphireGhost wrote:

Hello! I really did remember to mod this, don't worry.

[General]
- As previously noted, reversearrow.png and a custom slider border are necessary. 250,250,250 matches the overlay just a bit more! ye XD

[Insane]
00:33:810 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - Maybe try something like this? It's a small difference, but at this BPM I find it awkward to start streaming on a blue tick. The other ones seemed fine. yummeh
01:28:516 - The inheriting section at this point causes spinnerspin.wav to fade out early, so it will sound better to just put it at the end of the spinner or do a decrescendo with more inheriting sections. herpaderp forgot to move it

[Easy]
- AR +1, maybe? It's a bit slow at the moment. done
00:12:634 (1) - <3 :3
00:22:045 (1,2,3,4,5) - Is there a different way of doing this to possibly avoid (2) overlapping with the previous (5)? It might be a bit more aesthetically pleasing if you can. Also, due to the approach rate (3,4) looks faster than it is, maybe unstack those. I did this instead
01:09:104 (1,1) - Try something like this? It avoids having to recover after a spinner and a short kickslider, which are both generally disliked for Easy difficulties. tried my best XD
01:24:006 (3) - Could you make this curve smoother? It makes me a bit sad right now. there, fixed

Alright, that's all I have to say for this map. I hope I can rank it at the same time as this version, but maybe one of you can use a different BG to differentiate the maps? kinda had this picture for a while before that set was made
\o/
SapphireGhost
And the dual rank is a success! Everything looks good here, so here we go:
Makar
congrats
Akemi_Homura
gratz~! :3
Topic Starter
Love
first rank :D
OzzyOzrock
put me in speshal thnks asshoel