forum

What do you use?

posted
Total Posts
show more
SinDemonDragon13
Mosly the APH skin, Flandre Scarlet and my own. :D
Frizz
For now using my own skin with all of its addons, invisible 300 hitbursts, and some selfmade sliderfollowcircle and ranking panel. And also sounds from Nexus skin for private use.
billy96
^
Nexus have custom sound?

i use Lithe skin from Xiao, pretty nice you know :D

i don't use transparent 300 and stuff, i have to know i got Geki or the normal one
Suimya
I use nightcore skin + my own stuff ~ :3
[T-K]
I use Sonicomi Skin(http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=70123) + My own skin.
IppE
Tuuba gaming skin I made

Menus and ect are all default, aside from what you see ingame theres custom section-fail, pause and fail bg. It features following people:
LunaticMara, Fishie, ragelewa, heintsi, ethox, Valentiino and Galkan. Also donald duck as playfield.

Used to have invisible 300 hits but A CERTAIN DANISH TSUNDERE PUFFBALL pestered me about it so I made them "visible".
MLGnom
I'm using my own skins.
Actually this one (private) :
Rena-chan
Mostly default skin !
I've made some elements of my own. Read: Spinner, cursor, countdown, comboburst, and ranking board.

SonicFan344
Was Using Skinmixes of my Favorite Skinners (FOR PRIVATE USE)
YuZuKi Kenny

My skin before
pppatrick
neiniumanmian
with invisible 300 and clear 100 and 50
i changed its cursor because the previous white cursor sucks on white notes :(
chibilawl
elite beat osu!
Frizz
Crawled back to Accuracy skin. It's the best skin I've ever used \:D/
billy96
Using Frizz925 osu!stream skin now. It's the best skin I've ever used \:D/
kriers
LEET 5.1 by Nilsso. Clean and awesome skin I've been using for more than a year now. For the hardcore gamer \o/
laport
same as kriers + random combination of drugs
RusselG
cookie-, I'm so original.
Pereira006

IppE wrote:

Tuuba gaming skin I made

Menus and ect are all default, aside from what you see ingame theres custom section-fail, pause and fail bg. It features following people:
LunaticMara, Fishie, ragelewa, heintsi, ethox, Valentiino and Galkan. Also donald duck as playfield.

Used to have invisible 300 hits but A CERTAIN DANISH TSUNDERE PUFFBALL pestered me about it so I made them "visible".

wooow nice comboburst
Haya
I am using a custom Skin. I made it from several other Skins (mostly Anime tho :P )
But I put things in like Invisible 300's for more accuracy and such^^
hinamizawan

RusselG wrote:

cookie-, I'm so original.
cadeira_old
default for ever :)