forum

Yuko Matsutani - Urusei Yatsura - Lum no Love Song (TV Edit)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Metroid
Easy
01:00:28 (2) - Random slider whistle is weird.
01:13:12 (3) - Same as ^.

Normal
Fine to me.

Hard
00:00:91 (1) - It doesn't start in the same spot as Easy and Normal
01:16:11 (2) - Add a Clap.
01:16:78 (4) - Add a Clap.
01:18:76 (2) - Add a Clap.
01:19:43 (4) - Add a Clap.
01:21:08 (1) - Add a Calp and the end of the slider.
01:21:75 (2) - Same as ^.
You get the point....

Insane
00:18:41 (1,1,1,1) - make this part of the combo beforehand.
Same Clap suggestions in those spots.

Anything made by Rumiko Takahash deserves a fucking super star.

It's almost bubble worthy....
Topic Starter
Derekku

Metroid wrote:

Easy
01:00:28 (2) - Random slider whistle is weird. Fixed.
01:13:12 (3) - Same as ^. Done.

Normal
Fine to me. k

Hard
00:00:91 (1) - It doesn't start in the same spot as Easy and Normal Bleh, I'll just keep it on what I had before. (Starting on a blue tick because that's when the music starts and I don't want to have to make another offset point unless it's needed.)
01:16:11 (2) - Add a Clap. (And ones below) Added.
01:16:78 (4) - Add a Clap.
01:18:76 (2) - Add a Clap.
01:19:43 (4) - Add a Clap.
01:21:08 (1) - Add a Clap and the end of the slider.
01:21:75 (2) - Same as ^.
You get the point....

Insane
00:18:41 (1,1,1,1) - make this part of the combo beforehand. ARGH FINE.
Same Clap suggestions in those spots. Kay. Not gonna add more than suggested because I'll clap spam >_>

Anything made by Rumiko Takahash deserves a fucking super star. thanks~ <3!

It's almost bubble worthy....:3
Gabi
General: i felt like the offset was a tiny bit off, but i cant really get it right myself either.

[Easy]
good

[Normal]
good

[Hard]
01:04:78 (1) - maybe move down 1 grid?

[Insane]
01:22:41 (7) - new combo. (suggestion)

Great map :D
Topic Starter
Derekku

Gabi wrote:

General: i felt like the offset was a tiny bit off, but i cant really get it right myself either. Yeah srsly. *sounds the BAT alarm*

[Easy]
good

[Normal]
good

[Hard]
01:04:78 (1) - maybe move down 1 grid? K.

[Insane]
01:22:41 (7) - new combo. (suggestion) Alright. I also new combo'd 00:18:41 (1) to match.

Great map :D Thanks <3
I probably wouldn't bother giving kudos for nazi-esque comments, but what you pointed out in Hard helped me realize that the notes afterward weren't spaced correctly. Oops~ Thanks!
Andrea
[Timing]

BPM is fine
First offset : 775. (Remember to resnap all notes)
Second offset is fine.
Third offset fine too.

[Easy]

00:00:85 (1) - It's hard to know from where starts the slider... maybe you can add a storyboard with an arrow.

[Normal]

00:00:82 (1) - Same as easy.
00:34:91 (7) - New combo.
00:40:24 (7) - ^
00:46:41 (9) - ^
01:01:45 (5) - ^

[Hard]

The first slider on this is okay.

[Insane]

00:37:24 (4) - Align perfectly with (5).
Topic Starter
Derekku

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Timing]

BPM is fine
First offset : 775. (Remember to resnap all notes) oh god i love you <3
Second offset is fine.
Third offset fine too.

[Easy]

00:00:85 (1) - It's hard to know from where starts the slider... maybe you can add a storyboard with an arrow. uhhhh there IS a storyboard o.o;

[Normal]

00:00:82 (1) - Same as easy. dddddd
00:34:91 (7) - New combo. Kay (and below)
00:40:24 (7) - ^
00:46:41 (9) - ^
01:01:45 (5) - ^

[Hard]

The first slider on this is okay.

[Insane]

00:37:24 (4) - Align perfectly with (5).Oops, how'd I miss that? Thanks.
Ultimate
Derekku Chan, i'm only suggesting these modifications. If you do not wish to use them, then dont.

Overall:

The timing is fine.
I personally think that the offset is 770 .. Try it (on the Hard diff)

Easy:

00:28:44 (2) - Change the slider, so that the end and beginning are vertically even.
00:30:44 (1) - Align horizontal with end of (2) (previous combo)
00:31:10 (2) - Change the slider, so that the end and beginning are horizontally even.
00:35:77 (5) - 2 (lvl 3 grid) right and 1 (lvl 3 grid) down.

Normal:

00:19:77 (1) - Align horizontal with (2) (previous combo). (align the rest of the next combos if you change this)
00:29:10 (4) - Align vertical with end of slider (3) (same combo)
01:06:78 (1) - Align vertical with end of slider (2) (previous combo). (align the rest of the next combos if you change this)

Hard:

00:19:77 (1) - Align horizontal with (8) (previous combo)
00:41:43 (8) - 1 (lvl 3 grid) up. (So it aligns horizontal with (6) (same combo)
00:47:43 (5,6) - 1 (lvl 3 grid) to the right.
01:17:10 (5) - Align vertically with (4) (same combo). (It just makes it look a bit nicer
01:22:41 (3,4,5,6) - 1 (lvl 3 grid) down.

Insane

01:08:12 (7,8,9) - 1 (lvl 3 grid) up.. not really needed actually
01:26:72 (2) - 1 (lvl 3 grid) down.. ^

Insane is like ,, perfect o.O .. Nice work on the diffs my man :lol: , verry nice work. Hope to see it in the ranked section soon.
thats it for now -- ~~ Star ~~ --
PandaCath
I think it's fine. Star.
Sleep Powder
[Easy]
00:00:85 (1) - Confusing but nice star xD

[Hard]
Less confusing star

[Insane]
01:18:43 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - confusing...

[Normal]
00:00:85 (1) - confusing slider again
01:25:06 Add some notes here?

The spacing and timing seems pretty good :)
Topic Starter
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
fufe
i came it to check timing from irc. I thought it checked out i[ got +/- 3 ms in test]. Nothing popped out at me on my playthroughs really sostarlol
Topic Starter
Derekku

fufe wrote:

i came it to check timing from irc. I thought it checked out i[ got +/- 3 ms in test]. Nothing popped out at me on my playthroughs really sostarlol
I don't know if I'm going crazy or what, because I still feel like it's off. Maybe I just need to stop worrying about it XP

Thanks~
Doomsday
Blue = design/minor issues. you do not have to change these if you don't want to
Orange = moderate issues. it would be best if you change these, but you may be able to get away with not changing it
Red = major issues. you need to change these

[EASY]

00:36:44 - Break?
00:41:77 - ^

no real problems with this. good job

[NORMAL]

again, no actual problems :)

[HARD]

[INSANE]

nothing :)

nice clean map. i struggled to find things wrong with it.
nice job

star'd
Topic Starter
Derekku

Doomsday93 wrote:

Blue = design/minor issues. you do not have to change these if you don't want to
Orange = moderate issues. it would be best if you change these, but you may be able to get away with not changing it
Red = major issues. you need to change these

[EASY]

00:36:44 - Break? No. =)

no real problems with this. good job Thanks~

[NORMAL]

again, no actual problems :) Thanks~

[HARD]

[INSANE]

nothing :)

nice clean map. i struggled to find things wrong with it.
nice job Thanks~

star'd Thanks~
...Thanks XD

But yeah, I see no point of adding such short breaks unless it goes along with the song or something. I've seen a couple of maps where tiny breaks actually look good~
Gens
[Overall]

- No source? I can easily tell this is from some kind of anime or something.
- There seems to be some Un-Inhereted timing sections here... Explain? They're different on each difficulty it seems :x

[Timing]
- I'd use Offset 6,441 instead of 775...

[Easy]
Felt perfect while playing~

[Normal]
Awesome~

[Hard]
I'm amazed you didn't use Tick Rate 2...
01:26:55 (x) - Seems I always want to hit a beat here... Add one?

[Insane]
01:26:55 (x) - Same as [Hard]. The tick rate too.

~ ~ ~

Wow, this map is really good, haven't met those kind of maps in awhile...
Go Starr!
0_o

Derekku Chan wrote:

Okay. Are you guys NOT seeing the storyboard?
Honestly, I didn't notice it either until my second or third run through :P Probably because some people just wait for the song to start and don't pay attention to the screen until the first notes come up. Maybe SB an arrow that appears with the star (instead of before it) that points in the initial direction?

..or the simpler solution would just be to stretch the star a bit so the endpoints are separate ^_^
Topic Starter
Derekku

Gens wrote:

[Overall]

- No source? I can easily tell this is from some kind of anime or something. I'll add one.
- There seems to be some Un-Inhereted timing sections here... Explain? They're different on each difficulty it seems :x The un-inherited red ones are the same on each. If you meant inherited green ones, they're different for a reason. Like the one part: "suki yo shakeshakeshakeshakeshake suki yo". I could've just done 1/4 notes or something, but it really doesn't matter. Then later in the song on easy/normal, I have green sections to reduce volume on the slider. Ones on hard/insane to silence the spinner. Etc.

[Timing]
- I'd use Offset 6,441 instead of 775... Sure.

[Easy]
Felt perfect while playing~ hehe thanks :>

[Normal]
Awesome~ Thanks <3

[Hard]
I'm amazed you didn't use Tick Rate 2... Hmmmm, nah. I like 1 :)
01:26:55 (x) - Seems I always want to hit a beat here... Add one? Oopsie *add*

[Insane]
01:26:55 (x) - Same as [Hard]. The tick rate too. Done~ (minus tick rate)

~ ~ ~

Wow, this map is really good, haven't met those kind of maps in awhile... Thanks, I appreciate the compliment <3
Go Starr! woo :)

0_o wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Honestly, I didn't notice it either until my second or third run through :P Probably because some people just wait for the song to start and don't pay attention to the screen until the first notes come up. Maybe SB an arrow that appears with the star (instead of before it) that points in the initial direction? But by that time, people probably wouldn't see it until the last second anyway. I still don't see what the point of storyboarding an arrow was in the first place. It's the first note of the song. lrn2retry xd

..or the simpler solution would just be to stretch the star a bit so the endpoints are separate ^_^ And mess with the star? D: Maybe xd
anonymous_old
General
Storyboard at the beginning confused me. It shows an arrow going clockwise but the star is counter-clockwise. I don't think "left" should be pushed as much as "counter-clockwise," which to me makes more sense.

Easy
00:06:44 (1) - Repeat is late. =S
00:53:77 (1) - Delete? Shown during the spinner
01:02:45 (4,5) - Merge into slider?
01:07:78 (3) - Under end of (1).
01:08:28 (4,5) - Merge into repeating slider?
01:15:78 (1) - Move so it doesn't touch 01:13:12 (3).

Normal
00:23:10 (3) - This felt too early for the placement. I know it's snapped but it feels off somehow.
00:51:60 (9) - I missed this note because I saw the spinner approach. Thus I would start 00:51:94 (1) 1/2 a beat later (end in the same place).

Hard
00:33:10 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - When I saw this while playing I was like "oh wow." Only issue with this awesome pattern is the first slider. It needs to move with the rest of the curve.

Insane
Nothing.
Topic Starter
Derekku

strager wrote:

General
Storyboard at the beginning confused me. It shows an arrow going clockwise but the star is counter-clockwise. I don't think "left" should be pushed as much as "counter-clockwise," which to me makes more sense.

Easy
00:06:44 (1) - Repeat is late. =S I think it's fine.
00:53:77 (1) - Delete? Shown during the spinner I don't think it's really a problem :< EDIT: fine i'll fix it argh
01:02:45 (4,5) - Merge into slider? Good idea.
01:07:78 (3) - Under end of (1). Okie dokie.
01:08:28 (4,5) - Merge into repeating slider? Sure.
01:15:78 (1) - Move so it doesn't touch 01:13:12 (3). Kay.

Normal
00:23:10 (3) - This felt too early for the placement. I know it's snapped but it feels off somehow. HMM I dunno :/
00:51:60 (9) - I missed this note because I saw the spinner approach. Thus I would start 00:51:94 (1) 1/2 a beat later (end in the same place). Oops. Thanks!

Hard
00:33:10 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - When I saw this while playing I was like "oh wow." Only issue with this awesome pattern is the first slider. It needs to move with the rest of the curve. Fixed, thanks.

Insane
Nothing.
Gens

Derekku Chan wrote:

Gens wrote:

- There seems to be some Un-Inhereted timing sections here... Explain? They're different on each difficulty it seems :x The un-inherited red ones are the same on each. If you meant inherited green ones, they're different for a reason. Like the one part: "suki yo shakeshakeshakeshakeshake suki yo". I could've just done 1/4 notes or something, but it really doesn't matter. Then later in the song on easy/normal, I have green sections to reduce volume on the slider. Ones on hard/insane to silence the spinner. Etc.
Well, the difference on each difficulty about Inhereted sections doesn't matter, what I meant is why not Inherit the Un-inhereted sections? Also, I didn't notice they were the same :s Sorry~
anonymous_old

Gens wrote:

Well, the difference on each difficulty about Inhereted sections doesn't matter, what I meant is why not Inherit the Un-inhereted sections? Also, I didn't notice they were the same :s Sorry~
Offset needs to change for the notes to be placed properly.

(I helped timing a bit. ;P)
Topic Starter
Derekku

Gens wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Gens wrote:

Of course I forget to mention why. *still tired from lack of sleep* The offset seems to jump around in a couple places, and that's why there's two extra red sections in the song. The one at "aaaahhhhh otoko no hito tte" and then towards the end at "Ammari sowasowa shinaide".

EDIT: DAMMIT strager stop beating people to posting :<
eee
[All Diffs]
I'm just gonna say it ---> 00:06:441 is this timing section needed? is it supposed to be inherited, I think it lands on an exact beat that the previous one holdz, so, by me, it looks like it should either be inherited, or I need some glasses
*checked* yup, looks like it's useless where it is
Volume Change = Inherit ;D

[Easy]
00:28:44 (2) - suggestion: extend this 1/2 so it reverses on 00:29:107, IT SOUNDS FINE JUST THE WAY IT IS THOUGH
00:31:10 (2) - this too?
00:54:44 (1) - this should be attached to the new BPM section, move it up VERY slightly until it reaches it, imo
01:03:121 (x) - break? that is, if somebody told you not to
01:13:12 (3) - cool

[Normal]
I </3 2x in a [Normal] difficulty, it's just odd, you can easily make the 2x sliders match the video in 1x by just shortening it 1/4
00:23:10 (3) - this slider is funny as it matches the vid, lol. . . . wait, I'm modding, snap out of it eee!!!, hahaha, ENOUGH
00:41:774 (x) - maybe a break? that way, we can see da dude and girlz dancing
00:54:44 (2) - same as [Easy], maybe you can match it to the new timing section, whichever soundz better, idk, I sux at timin
01:25:067 (x) - if I had time. . . I can make a screen, oh well. Here's what I did, try putting a slider here, that rebounds 3 timez, and place it so the endpoint is below 01:25:73 (1), hope that makes sense, this part just kinda felt. . . . empty to me, ya know?

[Hard]
00:54:45 (2) - meh, just do it with all following difficulties (one more)

[Insane]
01:26:39 (1) - one grid up to align with (2,3)

Rolled wrote:

Insane's cool.
anywayz, star
Topic Starter
Derekku

eee wrote:

[All Diffs]
I'm just gonna say it ---> 00:06:441 is this timing section needed? is it supposed to be inherited, I think it lands on an exact beat that the previous one holdz, so, by me, it looks like it should either be inherited, or I need some glasses
*checked* yup, looks like it's useless where it is It was Gen's offset idea, which I couldn't tell if it was doing anything or not. Until I get any confirmations about timing from BATs (still waiting for some), I'm not sure what to do.

[Easy]
00:28:44 (2) - suggestion: extend this 1/2 so it reverses on 00:29:107, IT SOUNDS FINE JUST THE WAY IT IS THOUGH Nah. =)
00:31:10 (2) - this too? =)
00:54:44 (1) - this should be attached to the new BPM section, move it up VERY slightly until it reaches it, imo holy crap it WASN'T snapped D:! thanks for pointing this out!
01:03:121 (x) - break? that is, if somebody told you not to I usually hate short breaks like that, so no. ^_^
01:13:12 (3) - cool Thanks :3

[Normal]
I </3 2x in a [Normal] difficulty, it's just odd, you can easily make the 2x sliders match the video in 1x by just shortening it 1/4 :3
00:23:10 (3) - this slider is funny as it matches the vid, lol. . . . wait, I'm modding, snap out of it eee!!!, hahaha, ENOUGH That's the point, keep watching~!
00:41:774 (x) - maybe a break? that way, we can see da dude and girlz dancing Or you can just watch it without a break? :{
00:54:44 (2) - same as [Easy], maybe you can match it to the new timing section, whichever soundz better, idk, I sux at timin Again, thank you. I seriously don't know how this got unsnapped. ):
01:25:067 (x) - if I had time. . . I can make a screen, oh well. Here's what I did, try putting a slider here, that rebounds 3 timez, and place it so the endpoint is below 01:25:73 (1), hope that makes sense, this part just kinda felt. . . . empty to me, ya know? ichiban suki YO~~~~~

[Hard]
00:54:45 (2) - meh, just do it with all following difficulties (one more) Thank you thank you thank you thank you <3333

[Insane]
01:26:39 (1) - one grid up to align with (2,3) Kayz.

Rolled wrote:

Insane's cool.
^_^

anywayz, star Thanks~
Topic Starter
Derekku

0_o wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Honestly, I didn't notice it either until my second or third run through :P Probably because some people just wait for the song to start and don't pay attention to the screen until the first notes come up. Maybe SB an arrow that appears with the star (instead of before it) that points in the initial direction?

..or the simpler solution would just be to stretch the star a bit so the endpoints are separate ^_^
Eff the storyboard, I'm going with this. I stretched it on Easy/Normal so you can tell where the start/end is and it doesn't look like a chunk is missing. I'll keep Hard/Insane as is because you CAN tell where the repeat arrow is. Thank~
mtmcl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yuukari-Banteki
[Easy]
00:00:85 (1) - move 1/4 earlier and try to separate the start from the end a bit more
00:41:10 (5) - try a finish on the end
00:46:44 (5) - remove clap from end
00:57:62 (3) - end with a finish
01:08:28 (4) - ^
01:25:73 (1) - i feel like this should have a finish somewhere
01:26:39 (2) - end 1/4 earlier

[Normal]
00:00:85 (1) - move 1/4 earlier
00:11:77 (1) - start with a finish
00:47:44 (5) - use a whistle instead of a clap
00:57:62 (5,1) - a bit too much dead space imo
01:26:39 (2) - end 1/4 earlier

[Hard]
00:00:85 (1) - move slider start farther from slider end/repeat, its kinda hard to see
00:08:77 (8) - try a finish
00:11:77 (1) - finish the start
01:08:62 (6) - end with a finish
01:27:22 (4) - end 1/4 earlier

[Insane]
00:00:85 (1) - separate slider start and end more
00:36:60 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - needs hitsounds
00:43:77 (1) - hitsound this
00:49:10 (1) - ^
00:54:45 (2) - finish the end
youre overusing whistle a little, try a different hitsound
01:27:22 (4) - end 1/4 earlier
kingcobra52
I'd delete the 1st timing section or inherit it if there are volume changes. Not really needed.

-10 to the second offset. (6,431)

The last timing section...I'm not sure. I've played with it but couldn't find a bpm/offset I liked. Try pm'ing awp and see if he can find the timing.

Starred.
Topic Starter
Derekku

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Easy]
00:00:85 (1) - move 1/4 earlier and try to separate the start from the end a bit more We agreed on fixing offset and essentially making it 1/8th earlier. =)
00:41:10 (5) - try a finish on the end Ehhh nah. :X
00:46:44 (5) - remove clap from end Fine.
00:57:62 (3) - end with a finish Sure.
01:08:28 (4) - ^ Sure.
01:25:73 (1) - i feel like this should have a finish somewhere I said the same exact thing before. I think having it on the end sounds okay.
01:26:39 (2) - end 1/4 earlier Someone told me to end it 1/4 LATER before >_> It doesn't sound right ending on the white tick. I'm not sure about ending it 1/8th earlier, either, so I'll keep it on the blue tick.

[Normal]
00:00:85 (1) - move 1/4 earlier Same as Easy.
00:11:77 (1) - start with a finish Kay.
00:47:44 (5) - use a whistle instead of a clap Kay.
00:57:62 (5,1) - a bit too much dead space imo =)
01:26:39 (2) - end 1/4 earlier Nuuu.

[Hard]
00:00:85 (1) - move slider start farther from slider end/repeat, its kinda hard to see Okie dokie.
00:08:77 (8) - try a finish Nah.
00:11:77 (1) - finish the start Yes!
01:08:62 (6) - end with a finish Okay.
01:27:22 (4) - end 1/4 earlier =P

[Insane]
00:00:85 (1) - separate slider start and end more Same as Hard, kay.
00:36:60 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - needs hitsounds
00:43:77 (1) - hitsound this I put sounds on the stream before it instead.
00:49:10 (1) - ^ ^
00:54:45 (2) - finish the end Done.
youre overusing whistle a little, try a different hitsound Kay-O.
01:27:22 (4) - end 1/4 earlier ;)

kingcobra52 wrote:

I'd delete the 1st timing section or inherit it if there are volume changes. Not really needed. It's there to make sure the ticks of the star are right (unless it doesn't matter what tick the slider is on). Either way it shouldn't affect anything~

-10 to the second offset. (6,431) Thank you very much~

The last timing section...I'm not sure. I've played with it but couldn't find a bpm/offset I liked. Try pm'ing awp and see if he can find the timing. Done.

Starred. Thanks~
Thanks for helping: mtmcl, SFG, and kingcobra <3
awp
if I weren't lazy I would quote irc but I am so let's move on

besides it basically surmounted to me calling everyone in irc a fucker due to a map being bubbled with incorrect timing BUT I DIGRESS (with a pinch of condescending)

First section, didn't touch

Second section: Offset 6439
Third section: Offset 54485
Fourth section: Offset 75828 the BPM changes here. 181 is a good enough estimate. It falls out of sync at 1:27 for the last 1.5 seconds but if that's a slider WHO CARES not me
Topic Starter
Derekku
EDIT: Timings are fixed and good to go. I'll reupload as soon as I apply it to the other difficulties.

Here's all of the uninherited timing points that seem to be right. Thanks again to everyone that helped with them. (Especially strager <3)

Offset | BPM (in case it wasn't obvious)

816 | 180
6,439 | 180
22,476 | 182.4
30,394 | 180
33,097 | 180
54,485 | 180.5
75,798 | 181
83,763 | 180
Yuukari-Banteki
[Easy]
looks good

[Normal]
01:08:77 (6) - move 1/2 earlier

[Hard]
01:17:12 (5) - use a different hitsound on these

[Insane]
looks good

fix and ill rebubble ^_^
Topic Starter
Derekku

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[Easy]
looks good (b'.')b

[Normal]
01:08:77 (6) - move 1/2 earlier Oops. How'd I miss that? :< Thanks~

[Hard]
01:17:12 (5) - use a different hitsound on these What do you mean "these?" You only gave me one hit circle XP Anyway, I like the claps, but I changed a few to whistles a little after this. I also fixed the 2nd to last slider that was messed up.

[Insane]
looks good <3

fix and ill rebubble ^_^ Thanks =)
Yuukari-Banteki
aight rebubbled
vytalibus
Topic Starter
Derekku
15 effing offsets ._.

Offset | BPM

00,816 | 180.0
06,439 | 180.0
11,805 | 180.0
14,460 | 180.0
18,478 | 180.0
19,789 | 180.0
22,476 |
30,394 | 180.0
33,097 | 180.0
54,485 |
59,467 | 180.0
64,760 | 180.0
75,798 |
81,091 | 181.0
83,763 | 180.0

Effing singer doesn't like to keep in sync with the BPM D:
vytalibus
Alace
All diffs
I don`t know if the selfoverlaped slider is rankable (Pic)

Slidertick rate 1 for all diffs??

<Insane>
00:18:47 (5) - new combo?
01:22:41 (7) - ^

EDIT: rebubbled X2

Topic Starter
Derekku
Takuma
I really don't have any problems with the map. But the timing I'm still unsure of.. It sounds a little off at parts. And since I'm not confident in my timing ability either I'm not going to post timing for you. Sorry.
This star is probably all I can give.
show more