forum

Jesterfest (DAY 1)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai

pieguy1372 wrote:

Rantai is a jester who claimed independent with a crazy-ass anti-town plan so someone would lynch him.
If me claiming jester makes you believe me then by all means think I am a jester. The agenda stays the same.

Again, anti-town means nothing here.
Salvage

Rantai wrote:

And now you're not even reading what I'm saying. I expected WAYYYY better reading comprehension.

I've already pointed out exactly where you are wrong and how (hypothetically) that following it is the most beneficial path. So unless you want to dumbfound me with your math and 'logic' I'm going to assume you're against it solely because it does not benefit you.

We're on the same case, you're not reading what i'm saying too (read what it is on the second paragraph).

Cause i'm not sure where you denied that method being better than yours-.

Anti-Town means what it is, just as Pro-Mafia meeans the same but against Jesters (your position right now perse).
Mashley

Salvage wrote:

This is all from Ratani's point of view, he already said from the very beginning that he thinks i'm town and he's basing the i-want-to-lynch-salvage cause he thinks lynching town is the best option, they're not my words, they're rantai's
Rantai is wrong though, lynching you because he wants to lynch town would be a spectacularly bad decision because you're not town.
Rantai

Mashley wrote:

Rantai is wrong though, lynching you because he wants to lynch town would be a spectacularly bad decision because you're not town.
God damn it!

Suggest pieguy then?

Anyway banging on this brick wall has gone far enough. I'll let you guys get back to whatever you were doing (yeah I realise some people are being alienated at this stage, going to just simmer it down for fun's sake)
Salvage

Mashley wrote:

Salvage wrote:

This is all from Ratani's point of view, he already said from the very beginning that he thinks i'm town and he's basing the i-want-to-lynch-salvage cause he thinks lynching town is the best option, they're not my words, they're rantai's

It's bad enough that you are already saying "hum u mafia herp derp" as stated serveraaaaaaaaaaaaal times before with other cases, this argument doesn't work ever .. thus every post of yours has been nothing but this in this game.

Sadly even if you're a jester stating "Salvage is mafia period no arguments cause i dont know salvage mafia is ok me mashley" .. it doesn't make any sense cause in the end it won't help your win condition (you're certainly not gonna get lynched saying this to me lol .. and not cause i'm saying i control the lynches, it's cause you not making any argument doesn't involve you into the picture as a whole, and it won't certainly produce any lynch on you), if you are mafia i wouldn't expect more comming from you, and if you're town then ur baddd trying to lynch a role-cop, that could be practically the best role in this whole setup-.
Topic Starter
Mara
:(
Quaraezha
Unvote
Sync
Paint job, fresh paint, pop trunk, my way, yeah buddy im payed, everybody know. To get the money is the mission, mr. auto car magician, 09 but i drive an 012 expedit
swag
ion with an auto start a
dmission 4 15s hittin with a sign on the back that says LETS GO FISHIN!

smoke weed 420 every day thug life

Paint job, fresh paint, pop trunk, my way, yeah buddy im payed, everybody know. To get the money is the mission, mr. auto car magician, 09 but i drive an 012 expedition with an auto start admission 4 15s hittin with a sign on the back that says LETS GO FISHIN!
vPaint job, fresh paint, pop trunk, my way, yeah buddy im payed, everybody know. To get the money is the mission, mr. auto car magician, 09 but i drive an 012 expedition with an auto start admission 4 15s hittin with a sign on the back that says LETS GO FISHIN!

Paint job, fresh paint, pop trunk, my way, yeah buddy im payed, everybody know. To get the money is the mission, mr. auto car magician, 09 but i drive an 012 expedition with an auto start admission 4 15s hittin with a sign on the back that says LETS GO FISHIN!

roufou
Herp Unvote Vote Rantai

Although Salvage may be scum it's not like you'd lynch a person claiming rolecop as soon as he claims it...Suggesting town to lose is worse.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Wow. Reading through all of this, I'm thinking to myself, "what the hell is going on?"

It's making less and less sense with each post, and we're already on page 34.
Mianki
People have not eaten enough potatoes
Quaraezha

Vote: Rantai
LadySuburu
I still think rantai's just being a great jester and luring you guys.
Rantai
I'd still more or less prefer to see Salvage/pieguy lynched so we can get the ball rolling on the plan but there just isn't enough interest in such a plan >_>

The pro-jester approach is best for all but town.
Drakari_old
mod: I switched my vote to Rantai a few pages ago
Topic Starter
Mara
VOTE STATUS

Rantai (8) - Sync, Wojjan, Dusty, Salvage, bmin11, Drakari, AGUYWITHTHENAME, Quaraezha
Salvage (4) - Mashley, Rantai, DeathxShinigami, Mianki
No Lynch (2) - Ekaru, pieguy1372
Sync (1) - Lybydose

WTF SERIOUSLY WAKE UP MARA YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
Sync
gotta go fast
thelewa
Vote: Rantai

Sync
poser
DeathxShinigami
Requesting replacement but not TBTE.
thelewa
NO I DID NOT EDIT MY POST
Quaraezha

GOTTA GO FAST
Rantai
You guys are seriously throwing away your game. Just think about it for a bit.
Wojjan
no you just want to win your wincon.
I hope you're a jester because gg
Mashley
Nah Rantai is totally town
Drakari_old
I have no idea what is going on in this thread. Is it basically "After all the arguments there still isn't enough of a consensus to end the day so we're just going to wait the rest of the time out?"
bmin11
We are lynching Rantai. How about that?
Mashley
Hey how about we lynch the mafia instead, which Rantai is blatantly not a member of?
Mianki
Prod: Mukku, Hernan, Lybydose, JInxyjem, Ekaru, Backfire, Dusty

People who have not voted yet:
JInxyjem, Lilac, Backfire, Swiftwolf Yellowtail, Rukarioman, LadySuburu, Hernan, JInxyjem, Mukku

Also been 5 days since the D1 started :P
Backfire
Hey whats up bro
I just dont know what to do in this.
Jinxy
what do you want
Rantai

JInxyjem wrote:

what do you want
Vote Salvage.
Jinxy

Rantai wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

what do you want
Vote Salvage.
Will think about it harder
Jinxy
Carnival has been attacked, everything is in ruins, may or may not be repaired
Sync
^^^

Half of finland is perma banned and they don't plan on coming back

this game is over

reveal your roles

im townie
Jinxy
I am a compulsive dayvig that can't talk until I've shot someone with a bullet that apparently doesn't work for shit

Also I have AIDS

fuck
Sync
fuck
Rantai
I'm just sad.

WHY FINLAND
pieguyn
uh oh

:o
TosiHuonoPelaaja
I was a bodyguard