It's ranked!
DarkRingSystem
kikoredog
awesome beatmap yo!
Scorpiour
congrats for rerank!
AHO姥爷辛苦了!
lepidopodus
You don't need to wipe scores in Taiko map, I guess...
Glass
gg
Topic Starter
AngelHoney
yeah~ thx all <3
Apricot
Why did you change circle size... why why why why.......
Topic Starter
AngelHoney
coz i wanna more ppl can play it XD
dkun
F.I done right
aww yeeeee
yeahyeahyeahhh

Apricot wrote:

Why did you change circle size... why why why why.......
because he is baka
Lesjuh
You shouldn't have changed the circle size, it looks so standard and easy now. It's also less fun because it doesn't give the same thrill/tension as the version with smaller circles. Not that I still play but if I did I wouldn't feel motivated to get a place on the leaderboard anymore just because of this ):
kriers
I'm sure there are other maps for you to enjoy, Lesjuh. You're one of the best players in the business. Your argument stands against the majority of players that struggled with the old settings.
Nyan-Zapo
congratz to rerank! :3
XxYukixX
:)
Lesjuh

kriers wrote:

I'm sure there are other maps for you to enjoy, Lesjuh. You're one of the best players in the business. Your argument stands against the majority of players that struggled with the old settings.
All I'm saying is that I'm disappointed aho chose to decrease the circle size. The only argument players who struggled with the old settings can give why the size should be increased is 'too hard for me boo hoo' :/
Mismagius
I think it's a bit more fun with the circle size. I mean, I'd rage really hard at the smaller circles. Sure, it's harder, but the point is to be fun, not as hard as possible. :/
Muya
\: D/
mekadon_old
I love you.
Shiro

Lesjuh wrote:

You shouldn't have changed the circle size, it looks so standard and easy now. It's also less fun because it doesn't give the same thrill/tension as the version with smaller circles. Not that I still play but if I did I wouldn't feel motivated to get a place on the leaderboard anymore just because of this ):
I so agree with this. D:

*not that I can play the map but I like small circles*
hey that's a good idea for a thread