show more
UnderminE

LunaticMara wrote:

FisHie wrote:

Go to sleep.
At least I'll die in peace.
Topic Starter
Mastodonio
^ ampzz : When I read this,I understood,that I am not that person,who need to visit a psychiatrist. I didn't ask you to commentate my actions.
So just write your actions or find other place to spill your emotions,because it's not a Jerry Springer's show.

Edit: But you are right about 1 thing - when I wrote a topic's name,I made a mistake..I meant 'What would you do if you know that you ALL will die tomorrow?'
So I will just change topic's name.
Drexel13

Shellghost wrote:

I both am and am not going to die tomorrow.
oohh.. diehard eh? :roll:
adam2046
Write a will, make funeral arrangements and say my goodbyes.

Edit: and panic. Lots of panic.
Shellghost

Drexel13 wrote:

oohh.. diehard eh?
Did you even click the link?

Also ampzz, it's clear that Giorgos isn't some disturbed inhuman sicko. You've analyzed him as an adult, the expressed desire to kill people would be a typical response from any angsty kid. Death is "edgy and so randum xD" after all.
Topic Starter
Mastodonio

Shellghost wrote:

Drexel13 wrote:

oohh.. diehard eh?

Also ampzz, it's clear that Giorgos isn't some disturbed inhuman sicko. You've analyzed him as an adult, the expressed desire to kill people would be a typical response from any angsty kid. Death is "edgy and so randum xD" after all.
I changed the topic's name for you all to understand it.
Also,Shellgost,I am the same age as you,so don't be so sure about it. You don't know anything about it - maybe in your Australia kids want to kill,but our kids don't.
Drexel13

Shellghost wrote:

Drexel13 wrote:

oohh.. diehard eh?
Whoopss.. miss out that one.. /me runs
UnderminE
New topic, okies. I probably wouuuuld..

LunaticMara wrote:

FisHie wrote:

Go to sleep.
At least I'll die in peace.
Lybydose
dota 2
Nishiji
Robbing a bank probably.
Kurai
I'd eat a lot of unhealthy foods.
Natteke
ampzz nailed it

Giorgos: you can be any age and still be a dumb phaggot
thelewa
I'd probably play osu and eat some chips
Blacky
Drinking a lot, hijacking a plane and fly straight to my gf. Shouldn't be that hard.
kriers
I dunno lol
Cyclohexane
stop time
problem solved
Wojjan
get all the cash together
buy a thousand paintball guns
epic mall fight

last man standing gets only bottle of antivenom
Mercurial

Wojjan wrote:

get all the cash together
buy a thousand paintball guns
epic mall fight

last man standing gets only bottle of antivenom
Best Idea ever.

Lybydose wrote:

dota 2
silmarilen
same thing i do every day, nothing special.
also even having the thought of killing someone makes you sick in your head imo.
Topic Starter
Mastodonio

Natteke wrote:

ampzz nailed it

Giorgos: you can be any age and still be a dumb phaggot
Ну спасибо,ты прям Америку открыл.
I know it,but I just wanted to say about my age,not about some people's wishes at different ages :->
Xylem Beer
find a Korean guy, beat him in starcraft.

or fap
Rii_old_1
will try to overcome fear or heights(or die trying to) and tell all my secrets to people I know.
friend0k21
i would probably go to bed early to wake up early to see how it ends
Sander-Don
I would probably go to sleep.
Rena-chan
What would I do ?
The first person I'd see after waking up.
Backfire
Go see my girlfriend in hopes that we can spend our last moments loving, caring, and holding each other.
Perhaps make love *runs*
Rantai
Eat as much as I can.
Fabi
Alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol.
Hernan
Last four posts
Corin

Fabi wrote:

Alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol.
This and go looting for food, like a boss.
e-mail_old
use a invincibility star
WVSagi
staying with you guys.
Mercurial

e-mail wrote:

use a invincibility star

Rise up my post count to "1"
jjrocks
I'm surprised no one would has really said this but I would say my goodbyes to all my friends and family. I would call up the people who I had a crush on and let them know that I really did mean it when I said I loved them. I would call others and apologize for any bad things I said to them recently and as the moment comes up, I would make sure that I'm with my family, ready to die.
Necro Neko
I would definitely eat a big FAT CAKE! *________*
thelewa

silmarilen wrote:

same thing i do every day, nothing special.
also even having the thought of killing someone makes you sick in your head imo.
Well shit, accidentally thinking about murder just made me sick in my head. I should get institutionalized.

fuck
UnderminE

jjrocks wrote:

I'm surprised no one would has really said this but I would say my goodbyes to all my friends and family. I would call up the people who I had a crush on and let them know that I really did mean it when I said I loved them. I would call others and apologize for any bad things I said to them recently and as the moment comes up, I would make sure that I'm with my family, ready to die.
oh jj ;___________________;
WVSagi

jjrocks wrote:

;w;
THIS
Decipher

jjrocks wrote:

:oops:
Larto
I think I would go completely insane in every possible way. Not even kidding. I could imagine myself running outside, crying and sining at the same time or something like that. It'd be a scary sight, but god, I would have a fine last day. Possibly steal a car and drive through the woods with it while listening to Imogen Heap and singing awkward versions of Aha?. Doing drugs, given I could find any. And at the end of the day, come to rest under the open sky. On a motorway or something.

Let's just assume the world is not going to end tomorrow for the sake of me not having to go through that, okay?
show more