Go to sleep.
Mara

FisHie wrote:

Go to sleep.
Shellghost
ampzz

Giorgos wrote:

I'd kill anyone who stands on my way and many other things xD
Alright so, let's break this ridiculously stupid statement up some.

I'd kill anyone
This proves that you have a rather abominable ego/ outlook on life itself in which you disregard any worth in allowing them to live out their own life which could possibly benefit future generations.

who stands on my way
So assuming this statement to be correct you're actually just going to kill anybody at all regardless of who it is just for the heck of them being in your way?
That's appalling.

and many other things
From how unintelligent this has come off I wont even bother imagining what sort of immature or inhumane things you are thinking about doing.

Now after reading through all of it I just have to ask; would you accept anyone else just going off and massacring others just because their own life was coming to an end?
If you find no problem with that please go and see a psychiatrist or seek someone to help you with your mental instability.

As a note: I do not take kindly to anything like this.
One of my friends has been killed because someone thought it would be cool to not pay attention to how their own actions affected other people.
UnderminE

LunaticMara wrote:

FisHie wrote:

Go to sleep.
At least I'll die in peace.
Topic Starter
Mastodonio
^ ampzz : When I read this,I understood,that I am not that person,who need to visit a psychiatrist. I didn't ask you to commentate my actions.
So just write your actions or find other place to spill your emotions,because it's not a Jerry Springer's show.

Edit: But you are right about 1 thing - when I wrote a topic's name,I made a mistake..I meant 'What would you do if you know that you ALL will die tomorrow?'
So I will just change topic's name.
Drexel13

Shellghost wrote:

I both am and am not going to die tomorrow.
oohh.. diehard eh? :roll:
adam2046
Write a will, make funeral arrangements and say my goodbyes.

Edit: and panic. Lots of panic.
Shellghost

Drexel13 wrote:

oohh.. diehard eh?
Did you even click the link?

Also ampzz, it's clear that Giorgos isn't some disturbed inhuman sicko. You've analyzed him as an adult, the expressed desire to kill people would be a typical response from any angsty kid. Death is "edgy and so randum xD" after all.
Topic Starter
Mastodonio

Shellghost wrote:

Drexel13 wrote:

oohh.. diehard eh?

Also ampzz, it's clear that Giorgos isn't some disturbed inhuman sicko. You've analyzed him as an adult, the expressed desire to kill people would be a typical response from any angsty kid. Death is "edgy and so randum xD" after all.
I changed the topic's name for you all to understand it.
Also,Shellgost,I am the same age as you,so don't be so sure about it. You don't know anything about it - maybe in your Australia kids want to kill,but our kids don't.
Drexel13

Shellghost wrote:

Drexel13 wrote:

oohh.. diehard eh?
Whoopss.. miss out that one.. /me runs
UnderminE
New topic, okies. I probably wouuuuld..

LunaticMara wrote:

FisHie wrote:

Go to sleep.
At least I'll die in peace.
Lybydose
dota 2
Nishiji
Robbing a bank probably.
Kurai
I'd eat a lot of unhealthy foods.
Natteke
ampzz nailed it

Giorgos: you can be any age and still be a dumb phaggot
thelewa
I'd probably play osu and eat some chips
Blacky
Drinking a lot, hijacking a plane and fly straight to my gf. Shouldn't be that hard.
kriers
I dunno lol
show more