forum

Bus Stop - Kick The Can

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fight69
Hello there o/

[ShiroKitty's Challenge]

01:31:265 (7) - Delete a reverse arrow, looks weird when you are still on the slider while the song is over

[Heavy]

01:31:681 (1) - Delete it, for the same reason than ShiroKitty's Challenge

[Standard]

01:31:681 (9) - Again~

[Light]

01:31:681 (1) - Again this slider, delete it

[Beginner]

01:31:681 (1) - Agaaiiiiin~ :cry:

Well, that's all
Really nice mapset !

~Star !
Topic Starter
Emdyion

Fight69 wrote:

Hello there o/

[ShiroKitty's Challenge]

01:31:265 (7) - Delete a reverse arrow, looks weird when you are still on the slider while the song is over

[Heavy]

01:31:681 (1) - Delete it, for the same reason than ShiroKitty's Challenge

[Standard]

01:31:681 (9) - Again~

[Light]

01:31:681 (1) - Again this slider, delete it

[Beginner]

01:31:681 (1) - Agaaiiiiin~ :cry:

Well, that's all
Really nice mapset !

~Star !
I understand what you are saying, but I thought it would be good to put that for that sound at the end ^_^
I will notify ShiroKitty, and we'll decide on what to do.
Yusu Aoi
Hey, sorry for late reply.. :/
I think, Fight69 has right, and what about U Emdyion? :)
Topic Starter
Emdyion

ShiroKitty wrote:

Hey, sorry for late reply.. :/
I think, Fight69 has right, and what about U Emdyion? :)
It is agreed then. The final slider in each difficulty will be removed :D
theMikeAG
Awesome map!

Beginner: 00:45:015 (3,4,5,6) - Scoot this stack up one space. If you do this, you might want to adjust 00:46:681 (1,1).
00:52:515 (2,3,1) - These notes are awfully low.

Light: 01:08:348 (3) - This is really low. Since distance snap isn't reasonable here, you might want to cheat a little and bump this slider up two or three spaces.

Standard: 00:49:598 (5) - This looks kind of silly if you ask me. You might want to lower this note so that it's more obvious that the notes are in a triangle pattern.
00:52:931 (5) - See above. ^

Heavy: 00:11:056 (6,7,8) - These notes are following the same pattern as 00:17:723 (6,7,8), except that note (7) is hidden underneath the slider instead of hanging below. You might want to move 00:11:265 (7) out.
00:46:265 (1) - Move this note two spaces down to cover 00:47:098 (2).

ShiroKitty's Challenge: I don't feel comfortable modding this.

*WARNING*: I'm pretty sure that those sliders like 00:56:681 (1,3) and 00:58:348 (1,3) are not rankable

I'm really loving the song and the map. Starred.
Yusu Aoi

theMikeAG wrote:

Awesome map!

Beginner: 00:45:015 (3,4,5,6) - Scoot this stack up one space. If you do this, you might want to adjust 00:46:681 (1,1).
00:52:515 (2,3,1) - These notes are awfully low. it's not so bad :O try to test the beatmap..

Light: 01:08:348 (3) - This is really low. Since distance snap isn't reasonable here, you might want to cheat a little and bump this slider up two or three spaces. Hmmm.. it's really low in Edit mode, but in the test and osu! standard mode it's reachable :P

Standard: 00:49:598 (5) - This looks kind of silly if you ask me. You might want to lower this note so that it's more obvious that the notes are in a triangle pattern. huh??;OO I don't understand why it is silly ;O
00:52:931 (5) - See above. ^ "See above" :)

Heavy: 00:11:056 (6,7,8) - These notes are following the same pattern as 00:17:723 (6,7,8), except that note (7) is hidden underneath the slider instead of hanging below. You might want to move 00:11:265 (7) out. yyyymmm... It's... yyyhhh.. not just those notes are repeating.. look more carefully and You'll see what I mean :O a ut.. it's not unrankable when something is repeating a few times...
00:46:265 (1) - Move this note two spaces down to cover 00:47:098 (2).

ShiroKitty's Challenge: I don't feel comfortable modding this. Yyyyh, it's too hard to mod? :D

*WARNING*: I'm pretty sure that those sliders like 00:56:681 (1,3) and 00:58:348 (1,3) are not rankable I don't think so.. there is just given and O,5x section.. so it makes the sliders shorter..

I'm really loving the song and the map. Starred.Yeah. The song is great :D

It's just my opinion, so make as U want Emdyion :)

Download: Bus Stop - Kick The Can (Emdyion) [ShiroKitty's Challenge].osu
Antu Villegas
Hi :)

Standard:

01:16:265 (4,5): It will be better if you put a slider there, at the end of it, decrease the volume.

Nice song to map :)
Good job, Star ^^
laport
Heavy map feels more like 4.5 stars imo but star 8-)
Topic Starter
Emdyion
BUMP
- Rche -
oh awesome!!!!!!!
it looks perfect to me.
(ashamed)

+star.

EDIT: oh browser problems LOL.
Hushu_old
Hello!

Light:
0:38:348 (3,4) - 3 should repeat only 3times, then make 4 twice the lenght don't repeat it.
1:03:348 - Dosn't go with the beat. Don't repeat it, put a circle at 1:04:181 instead. Sounds and plays better!
1:11:681 - Switch them around so that the slider comes first, the circle goes last
1:31:265 - just a little bit quiet sound please..?

Standard:
0:07:098 - Remove please, if you need this sound, make a slider be note 1 ending there
0:15:015 - This bit is... very weird. Definitly 3 should be repeated once.
0:49:598 - Move 1 Tiny grid up
0:52:931 - Move 1 Tiny grid down

Found nothing in Beginner and Heavy to be a problem for myself. Good Good~
Soaprman
DISCLAIMER: First draft. Might need some modding!
DISCLAIMER: I still have the old background image so change my map to use the new one I guess?
DISCLAIMER: I will try to pay attention to this thread in case my map gets modded/picked on/"ugh what is this pile of shit" but feel free to PM me if you need me to swing by. Also feel free to change my map as you see fit for minor mods. I won't be offended. :)
DISCLAIMER: Having three "insanes" is unrankable, I think. Not sure if what you have already is two or one... that's more for the BAT-types to decide.
DISCLAIMER: here we go here we go here we go here we go here we go
DISCLAIMER: disclaimer

Download: Bus Stop - Kick The Can (Emdyion) [Soapr's Challenge].osu
Topic Starter
Emdyion
I don't know if that can be rankable...
Zelos
Well i thank you for being understanding as to why i didnt give you my diff :|

Song Folder Check:

Everything seems correct in da folder.

Storyboard Check:

Why do you have the BG storyboarded throughout the map, i see no reason for that, just insert as background.

General:

Try 11 as your offset? thats what i was getting

Beginner:

00:45:015 (3,4,5,6) - no real problem here but maybe spread out this stack?

Light:

The SV is kinda fast for a Easy diff but ok

00:46:681 (1) - why not just apply the slider the whistle hitsound as one note instead of seperatly on the return parts

00:50:015 (1) - ^^

00:53:348 (1) - ^^

01:08:348 (3) - its kinda low on the screen.

Soaprs challenge:

Holy hell i thought i was staring at a James map

00:19:598 (6) - you should SB a warning of speed up.

00:46:265 (1) - ^

01:31:265 (2) - no real reason for the beginning of this slider to be silent.

Nothing really to much wrong with the mapset.

Its a bit far from bubble status but i think you may make it there.

Have a star.
Soaprman
Emdyion: what's unrankable about it? If it were for my own mapset I wouldn't care (I think I'm done pushing mapsets to approval) but it's a guest map so I kind of do want to conform! If there's anything in it you want me to change, I am open to it. If the entire thing isn't to your liking, then I guess throw it out? Either way, it doesn't bother me.

I am also open to the possibility of mapping an easier difficulty instead. In case you want to do two "normals" or something.

Zelos: Alright, I can storyboard in some warnings. And I'll un-silent that slider beginning you pointed out too. Nothing until I work out the rest of the map with Emdyion though I guess! Thanks for modding my map anyway though. I'm kudosuing you in spirit. (If you ever want a mod request from me, just bother me however you wish~)
Soaprman
Alright. I updated the map with the hitsound thing and the warnings. Beware: extremely ghetto storyboarding. I've hardly ever touched the storyboarding features...

Download: Bus Stop - Kick The Can (Emdyion) [Soapr's Challenge].osu

Yusu Aoi
Wow! :D Many diffs, heh^^ :))
Emdyion, I think it IS rankable, we just need to work on it ^^
Topic Starter
Emdyion
BUMP~
Topic Starter
Emdyion
BUMP AGAIN~

I'm thinking of remaking the map difficulties, because I think I can do way better than what I've done now :D
Yusu Aoi
All difficulties, or just You mean Your diffs? :P
Cygnus
Get this fixed please. <3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.