show more
zsharp_old
star :o
I_van_old
I hope this will get ranked...
star 8-)
Shiro
Random bubble check time.

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game. :)

General
Nothing to point out.

sherrie's Easy
  1. The difficulty settings are too high for an Easy.
  2. 00:37:848 (1) - This note comes in too soon after the spinner. New players don't spin well and need a lot of time to readjust their aim.
  3. 03:04:070 (1) - This slider's repeat is partially hidden by the text that pops out after completing the spinner. Flipping the slider horizontally fixes it.
  4. 03:19:182 (5) - The repeat arrow of this slider is hidden by a previous slider.
  5. 03:33:848 (3,1) - This overlap could be easily avoided and would greatly improve this pattern aesthetically.
  6. 03:50:293 (2) - This slider's repeat arrow is partially hidden by a hitburst.
Normal
  1. I find this to be quite hard for a Normal, mainly because of the many rhythms involving 1/4 beats...
  2. 01:13:293 (1) - This note comes in way too soon after the spinner (see above) and with an unintuitive rhythm.
Hard
  1. This is too hard for a Hard. There are too many 1/4 beats, often in somewhat confusing patterns.
  2. 00:23:626 (6) - This note is extremely confusing, because the logic of the song and the map makes the player think it's on the next red tick.
  3. 00:37:848 (7) - Same.
Fix the bold lines and I will return the bubble.
The map was quite enjoyable. I'm not fan of 1/4 rhythms in Normal diffs, but they do work pretty well here (although you used too many imo).
Topic Starter
wcx19911123
Odaril

Odaril wrote:

Random bubble check time.

Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game. :)

General
Nothing to point out.

sherrie's Easy
  1. The difficulty settings are too high for an Easy. HD-1 AR-1 OD-1
  2. 00:37:848 (1) - This note comes in too soon after the spinner. New players don't spin well and need a lot of time to readjust their aim. Fixed
  3. 03:04:070 (1) - This slider's repeat is partially hidden by the text that pops out after completing the spinner. Flipping the slider horizontally fixes it. Fixed
  4. 03:19:182 (5) - The repeat arrow of this slider is hidden by a previous slider. Fixed
  5. 03:33:848 (3,1) - This overlap could be easily avoided and would greatly improve this pattern aesthetically. Fixed
  6. 03:50:293 (2) - This slider's repeat arrow is partially hidden by a hitburst. Fixed
Normal
  1. I find this to be quite hard for a Normal, mainly because of the many rhythms involving 1/4 beats...
  2. 01:13:293 (1) - This note comes in way too soon after the spinner (see above) and with an unintuitive rhythm.Fixed

Hard
  1. This is too hard for a Hard. There are too many 1/4 beats, often in somewhat confusing patterns.
  2. 00:23:626 (6) - This note is extremely confusing, because the logic of the song and the map makes the player think it's on the next red tick. Fixed
  3. 00:37:848 (7) - Same. Fixed
Fix the bold lines and I will return the bubble.
The map was quite enjoyable. I'm not fan of 1/4 rhythms in Normal diffs, but they do work pretty well here (although you used too many imo).
Shiro
Everything's fine to me now.
Bubbled.
Hatsune Miku_old
重口菲的GD……我缩了
James2250
-Would be nice to have the second break on Normal/Hard like Easy has at the moment in my opinion

sherrie's Easy:
03:24:515 (1,1) - space these out more, the anti jump could confuse beginners

Everything else looks good, just those minor fixes and I will be able to rank
Equivalent_old
Ninja star before rank :shock:
Topic Starter
wcx19911123

James2250 wrote:

-Would be nice to have the second break on Normal/Hard like Easy has at the moment in my opinion
Sorry , but I want to keep this , I think it is not too tired to play , cuz this part is like an Easy diff 0.0

sherrie's Easy:
03:24:515 (1,1) - space these out more, the anti jump could confuse beginners
Fixed

Everything else looks good, just those minor fixes and I will be able to rank
Thanks for checking :)
James2250
The map is fairly easy in general so if you don't want to include the other break that's fine

Everything else looks good
Ranked~
OzzyOzrock
ASDFSDA I WAS GONNA TAIKO THIS

EDIT: I mean... gratz :D
lkp
gratz :)
_Kiva
王长喜干得好. ;)
Shiro
oh =o grats~
Topic Starter