forum

To Each His Own (AVENGER/GUARD WIN) - Revenge!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
I'm awake~

I completely overlooked the possibility that Salvage could easily feign Guard.

Unvote, Vote: Salvage

Ok.
Chris_old
unvote
Wojjan
I have never seen a worse survivor ever.

if Salvage is not guard then why is he voting the claimed mafia? I have never seen a lyncher on mafia, ever.
also, everyone posted and no one counterclaimed guard.
Rantai
- He could be lyncher and you know that is a possibility.

- This game isn't really following normal set up rules. As you can see (op post) the lynchee can be anyone.

- No one has counterclaimed mafia. Yet you don't believe I am mafia. Your point doesn't really stand.

*Let's say he is the guard* Killing off the mafia gives him a 3/4 chance of winning along with the lyncher who also has a 1/4 chance of winning.

Both ways is a bad way to go.
Wojjan
but we're not killing off the mafia. We're killing off the survivor.
Wojjan
good point on the random lynchee though, I missed that one on my first read.
Rantai
So you're basically counterclaiming mafia?
Salvage
if we lynch mafia = i have a 1/4 chance (none to me cause i'm probabbly the lynchee) of winning and the lyncher has a 1/4 too (none to me cause i'm probabbly the lynchee)

if we lynch the survivor = we gotta lynch the mafia next day or he won (no lynch being the other option bleh)

if we lynch the mental patient = game over

if we lynch the lyncher = game over unless the mafia kills the survivor

did i miss anything?
Rantai
If we lynch mafia you have a ..

Wait. Oh wait with 4 people remaining, 1 being lyncher then only 3 people have the potential to be the lynchee.

So it's a 2/3 chance of winning (not 1/4)
Rantai
Assuming you actually are the Guard.
Wojjan
I'm saying that there are three people who haven't claimed anything, it's well possible chris or bmin are maf. Ccing you as maf right now means maf loses, and they know that too, they can do the math. You as vivor claim maf, maf counterclaims and they get lynched instead, no kills, 4 people alive day two and you can joint with fool or lyncher to end D2
Rantai
What exactly makes you so sure that I am the survivor?

Right now I can tell you I am definitely the mafia and don't want the Guard to win straight off the bat. If you're so damn sure I'm the survivor then you can easily lynch me tomorrow, denying my win.

I just want the chance to shoot tonight. Who knows, might hit the jester or lyncher.
Salvage
i believe rantai is the mafia cause it's stupid to claim mafia otherwise, he's not the jseter cause he didn't afk to let his lynch go and we stated this before for other reasons too, not the survivor because chris is the survivor, and we have 2 chances of loosing (lynching jester or lyncher) if we don't lynch rantai now .. unless idk we lynch Chris and Rantai hits bmin

Rantai - Mafia
Me - Guard
Chris - Survivor
bmin - Jester
Wojjan - Lyncher

what we gonna do
Rantai
Well as I've said in my earlier posts, the safest lynch is the lyncher because no one can win from it.

It's either Salvage or Wojjan for lyncher as far as I can tell. I get the feeling you're playing me Salvage though, with your whole guard charade.
Wojjan
well rantai isn't mafia salvage can you fix that in your list
Rantai
Unvote

Right at least I can establish for certain that Salvage is not the lyncher.... making him the Guard I guess.

Subtly counterclaim harder, lyncher.
Salvage
why so sure wojjan my love
bmin11
vote: Wojjan
After thinking through, I'm going to agree lynching the lyncher would be the best choice. Even if you flip mafia, I don't think it's too much of a bad idea compare to Rantai (suspected Mafia or Survivor)
Chris_old
I still don't see what makes salvage not the lyncher

but hey maybe it's bmin
bmin11
Hey, maybe Chris is the Jester
Wojjan
do you want me to vote salvage instead?
Chris_old

Wojjan wrote:

do you want me to vote salvage instead?
who is your lynchee
Wojjan
I'm not the lyncher, that's a pretty dumb question.
Chris_old
you might as well own up to it rantai is obviously your lynchee
Wojjan
vote: salvage
Salvage
whats that about wojjan are u the jester

rofl this game
Wojjan

Rantai wrote:

If you're so damn sure I'm the survivor then you can easily lynch me tomorrow, denying my win.
by the way I just explained above that post why we can't let survivor live until D2. they can joint with the lyncher if their lynchee is alive, or with the fool if they're alive. Leaving the vivor around after N1 means he won, unless we lynch the lyncher now and the mafia shoot the fool tonight which is not an odd I will be taking.

Which is why the mafia should shoot you tonight if they are planning on winning. If you don't die I guess you are legit maf, and if you do die then you're dead.
Salvage
so are u mafia then? cause it works the same way lynching u
Salvage
(and u probabbly meant 'if u dont die i guess you are legit guard)

and i still don't see how Rantai is not the mafia unless u counterclaimed him.
Wojjan
I all explained that on the previous page, rantai is fakeclaiming maf as vivor to weasel out of a lynch under the pretense of "it'll trigger the guard's win."
Salvage
then we lynch him oh my god he won't trigger anything anyways cause i'm the lynchee
Chris_old
salvage it's completely random how can you assume that

also I am against lynching survivor since they don't win till d2 anyways
Wojjan

Chris wrote:

chris do you just read your own posts or do you both with the game as well sometimes? Vivor can joint with both lyncher and fool and the odds of both fool and lynchee being dead at D2 are disastrously low.
Wojjan
if I counterclaim mafia will you lynch rantai?
Chris_old

Wojjan wrote:

Chris wrote:

chris do you just read your own posts or do you both with the game as well sometimes? Vivor can joint with both lyncher and fool and the odds of both fool and lynchee being dead at D2 are disastrously low.
I got that part but they also have no ability and don't prevent any wins either
Salvage
and why u don't consider him being the jester if ur the mafia wojjan
Rantai

Wojjan wrote:

by the way I just explained above that post why we can't let survivor live until D2. they can joint with the lyncher if their lynchee is alive, or with the fool if they're alive. Leaving the vivor around after N1 means he won, unless we lynch the lyncher now and the mafia shoot the fool tonight which is not an odd I will be taking.

Which is why the mafia should shoot you tonight if they are planning on winning. If you don't die I guess you are legit maf, and if you do die then you're dead.
- Uh. Lynching the survivor on day 2 absolutely guarantees their loss because they are not alive by the end of day 2, there will be no joint win. So yeah as I said, if you're absolutely certain I am the survivor, I'm not seeing why you're so hellbent on lynching me.

- Except I am the mafia. With me knowing you're the lyncher, I have a good chance of killing the jester tonight (50/50) or even the survivor which benefits all of us.
Wojjan
you CAN'T lynch the survivor on day two. If we lynch the lyncher today, then the maf will shoot not you and not salvage because he's the guard so fool, and then vivor and maf can force a lynch on the one remaining player, the guard. We HAVE to lynch survivor today, or maf and vivor joint.
Salvage
they won't force a lynch on me but force a lynch on each other and in that case one of them wins anyways so we have to lynch survivor or mafia, we have confirmed mafia so that's why im saying fucking lynch mafia but we can go for the riskness of hit jester and try to lynch survivor
Wojjan
okay Vote: Rantai
show more