forum

Renard - GOT MY PONY SPAM FOR YOU

posted
Total Posts
show more
galvenize
Not really digging the song itself but you can't go wrong with the whole map. Good job.
Sync
Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
Sync
Extra:
-- At certain points during this song, I feel as if sometimes there is a very appropriate place for an extra hit circle or another repeat, etc. My mod will include specific sections where I feel this way.

00:12:589 (1) - I would rather see this split into one half beat slider and one hit circle or something of that variant because a full beat slider definitely not called for at this point in the song.
00:18:732 (4) - Add a hit circle here. If you decide to do this, make it like this plz I would love you forever. Picture reference: http://ssync.us/images/a7qeet.png
00:21:018 (4) - Add a hit circle here, right where the start of (3) from the previous pattern was.
00:21:589 (4) - ^
00:29:160 (2) - Add a new combo here. If you're going to combo spam, do it right. (just kidding, but I do suggest you NC here)
00:31:446 (2) - ^
00:52:018 (5) - I've hated this slider from the start and feel that it is very awkward to play, not to mention that it's horrible to look at. Here's a suggestion, but anything other than that slider would do: http://ssync.us/images/cwemxt.png
00:53:160 (5) - Same case
00:56:589 (5) - These are getting quite redundant at this point, so if you don't change them, start changing them up here pls
00:59:732 (3) - Remove this slider and replace it with a hit circle.
01:00:018 (4) - If you did the above, move this back two ticks. This follows the music much better.
01:00:303 (5) - Add a hit circle here
01:07:447 (1) - Nice C&P, bro. Just kidding. Anyways, you should probably do what I said before.
01:31:446 (2) - New combo
01:36:018 (9) - ^
01:54:160 (6) - ^
02:03:732 (3) - Ok, i've noticed this is the same as before but if you don't want to change it, a little variation is fine
02:23:304 (7,8) - I'm not too sure about this one, but consider deleting 7 and 8 and replacing them with a slider that lasts until 2:23:589.

Looks like that's it. There aren't really any errors; rather, they were just things that caught my eye. Good luck
Backfire
So uhm, I made a taiko for this before but, can I make another one?
The old one wasn't as good as I had hoped.
Agnes
Starred x2.
Sync

Agnes wrote:

Starred x2.
Starred x3. I win
Mismagius
Can I map a diff for this when I get the time
Topic Starter
ztrot
If I can pass what you make lol
Backfire

Backfire wrote:

So uhm, I made a taiko for this before but, can I make another one?
The old one wasn't as good as I had hoped.
:(?
Topic Starter
ztrot
uhh sure try to make it hard yet passable by the masses if possible
Edit: if I get a bubble before either you or BD finish tho I'm gonna take it.
Stefan
olololol
NotShinta
YES, YOU HAVE, HAVEN'T YOU? BEING THAT THIS IS THE THIRD PONY MAP YOU'VE ASKED ME TO MOD, BUT NOT IN A SPAMMY WAY, WE HAVE DISCUSSED THAT AND IT'S COOL.

General:
-- On that note, make the title part of the thread title all caps too. Not so I don't think I've typed out that joke for nothing, but for consistency with things and general reduction of confusion.
-- You could probably cut out that uncomfortable little blip at the end there if you cared, but it's not too important.
-- As for tags, there is no such rapper as "snoop dog". His name is "snoop dogg" because double G's are gangster.

Extra:
- 00:37:303 (1,2,3,4,5) - Flip this, so that the next pattern doesn't 'go back on itself' in a counter-clockwise way. Just a bit more flowy then, yeah.
- 00:45:160 (1,2,3,4,5) - I found it strange you placed this on what's clearly one of those strange breaks in the music, as those tend to work nicely with no notes. What I mean is, try rearranging this part like this and see how it works for you. Slider doesn't have to be a slider.
- 00:58:875 - It seems sudden for you to suddenly stop following the wiggle pattern. Rawr.
- 01:00:018 (4) - Carelessly asymmetrical slider in carefully symmetrical pattern screws my head. Not really, but still.
- 01:29:160 (1) - These ticksounds are quite sudden and clashing. Yes, mean old NotShinta saying ticks can be clashing. Try making custom, quieter ones and using them here for this slider alone.
- 01:50:018 (4) - Think about moving this a couple of grids down so the pattern is less ugly.
- 02:08:018 - It'd be super cool if you slowed down sliders here and build them back up when appropriate, despite how hard you want to make the map. This is because this section, let's call it the bridge, is much more threatening and less intense than the rest of the song. As such, some of the quicker sliders contrast more than they could.
- 02:11:446 (6) - I take especial objection to this compressed wigglyslider, as it looks almost normal, otherwise. I'm not sure, I think it's passable, but I'm just raising a potential point. Use your best judgement. Also, ticks again
- 03:02:875 (1) - Herp, end this 1/2 earlier, that way it both lands on the 1/1 and fits when the vocals actually end better, making it sound lovely.

Well, nice difficult map. I probably missed some things, but at the same time, I fear that looks like too much. Again, don't want to be bubbling for a week or so, but I could be convinced into a second bubble.
Topic Starter
ztrot
thanks for the mod shinta I will keep the slider sped but I followed most of your advice.
Agnes
ztrot <3

[General]

Nothing to poke at.

[Extra]
A few issues; just contact me on osu! if you need to poke at me about these things.

00:13:732 (1) - Hold sliders like these are arguably unrankable. However, if you change these sliders from these to sliders like 00:47:446 (5), it should be fine.
00:52:018 (5) - Sliders like these, which is abnormal, are also unrankable.

That's about all I've seen that kind of violates anything. Again, if you have some problems with this post, then come to me directly. If you get these things fixed, however, it should be ready for the first bubble.
Topic Starter
ztrot
Thanks agnes I swapped out all the suggestive sliders past 53:018 and there copies, as for the ones at 13:723 AI mod deosn't pick them up as a unusual path so I'm gonna keep them
TTTTTTTTTTTT
crazy
Agnes
Hi there! After some compromising on the hold sliders that now visibly show the wiggling...

Bubble #1!
i bubbled my first ztrot map aaaaa ;w;
Quaraezha

Agnes wrote:

Hi there! After some compromising on the hold sliders that now visibly show the wiggling...

Bubble #1!
i bubbled my first ztrot map aaaaa ;w;

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
(inb4 popped)
Backfire
nvm, im fucking slow
Mafiamaster
00:38:446 (4) - New combo?

The end of the mp3 has a real noticeable "putt" sound going on. Mind editing that out?
Topic Starter
ztrot
I see no need to add a new combo, as for that putt I've tried a few times to remove it but then I can't seem to get the timing stable and seeing as it was at the very end of the map I just let it go if you can get it right I'd be glad to change it but I've tried twice and no luck
let me know if you can help me with that

EDIT: lolcubes helped me out and the pop is gone thanks cubes man
Mafiamaster
Bubble #1
Andrea
[Extra]

02:11:532 (6) - This slider moves in an abnormal way. Please make it again.
02:16:104 (7) - ^

I can give you the 2nd bubble when you're done with it.
Topic Starter
ztrot
fixed
Andrea
Looks good now!

Bubble #2~
lolcubes
Let the flames begin!
Mismagius
oh god

oh god
Shiirn
OMG RENARD PONY FUCK VOTE 1

grats
Topic Starter
ztrot
Woot don't forget snoop dogg
HeatKai

Mafiamaster wrote:

Bubble #1

this is weird, got bubble #1 , 3 days ago why you revive 9 hours ago ? XD
is there anything wrong.
and congratz with another pony song ._.
Topic Starter
ztrot
uhh it does that anytime you move a map from beatmap help to pending and a slight change was made before the 2nd bubble
Edit: at request of the 2nd bubbler
HeatKai

ztrot wrote:

uhh it does that anytime you move a map from beatmap help to pending and a slight change was made before the 2nd bubble
oh ok (Y)
congrats again!
kkleskk
The beat sounds a bit off to me from that last update, i had to put offset at -50ms.

And i love that map, gratz for getting it approved ^^

Edit : Oh yes i didn't see it says, redownload for new mp3 :3
lolcubes

kkleskk wrote:

The beat sounds a bit off to me from that last update, i had to put offset at -50ms.

And i love that map, gratz for getting it approved ^^
Because it's using a new mp3. The offset changed quite a bit more than that. :3
Quaraezha

Aw damn this shits kawaii
Grats on the approval!
tohoulover00
2 words:

pony chaos

lol. this is like patrick zone impossible all over again. >.>

this song is insane yet so much fun :D
professorSugoi
what the hell