forum

ztrot fundraiser

posted
Total Posts
show more
ztrot
Thanks man I can't help but laugh at the amount you and nekoroll donated is there some kind of meaning behind these :U
No, Really from the bottom of my heart thank you.
Oswald

UnderminE wrote:

I wish I could donate something but my parents wouldn't allow it.. But, good luck, ztrot.
Flanster
Our family isnt in good financial status either.But if i had a PayPal i woulda donated something.All I can give you is mental support.Hang in there ztrot,you can do it!

atleast i can put it in my signature
Mara
I can't even use my dosh online.

I guess I have to send 200€ via letter.
ztrot
http://puu.sh/9fA8 this is a small gift for all those who donated or still plan to still in the rough stages but the point stands
Jalatiphra
On a general aspect.. we soon will be forced to care more for each other anyway because planet's finicial system slowly digs its own grave.
There are so many negative headlines todays - didnt touch me much, but this guy.. this ztrot.. cant turn my eyes away from a person obviously beeing generous to so many people for such a long time , including me.

will donate some money at the beginning of the next month.. cant share much though. poor student is poor..
but as always.. the more people help the smaller is your personal share to actually help..

SO for god sake help someone who needs help
mathexpert
I'm sorry, but no amount of persuasion to my parents will let me donate money to someone they don't know, I tried though :o .
Best of luck to you, ztrot, really love your maps and I hope you get in a better position (financially speaking) soon!
Mara
I can see ztrot now

I'm serious.
nimi
I'm really sorry for not being able to donate much >_< I'm kinda out of money and brazilian's money is shit so yeah.. Good luck with everything, anyways. Hope stuff get better for you soon <3
akrolsmir
I hope you're having the best Thanksgiving possible.

ztrot
Thank you all so much
Zelos
Quick question:
Since I am getting a bank account tomorrow, is there a way to donate through paypal without actually making an account? I've never actually used paypal before so I dunno.
Cyclohexane
For fuck's sake
I swear the moment I get proper access to my bank account I'm sending you some bucks. I don't give a crap if it takes me forever to be able to do so, I've been meaning to do this forever and I will do it, goddammit!
YellowerYoshi

Zelos wrote:

Quick question:
Since I am getting a bank account tomorrow, is there a way to donate through paypal without actually making an account? I've never actually used paypal before so I dunno.
Yeah. You can make paypal transactions without an account, I've done so a handful of times.
Topic Starter
TBTE
Thank you guises for helping in this cause.
ztrot will have at least a place to stay for another month.
Zelos

TBTE wrote:

That is fucking great to hear.
Nekoroll
\:D/

Keep us updated on if you get approved for unemployment, z. A lot of people would like to know.
Rukario
http://puu.sh/9gOU here is a version of ztrot's gift map with hitsounds from me. Enjoy.
Sinistro

Nekoroll wrote:

Keep us updated on if you get approved for unemployment, z. A lot of people would like to know.
...In order to stop sending you money!

j/k of course, it's amazing that such a goal was achieved so fast. Not bad, osu! community.
SilentKiller

Sinistro wrote:

Nekoroll wrote:

...In order to stop sending you money!

j/k of course, it's amazing that such a goal was achieved so fast. Not bad, osu! community.
Or you could just find another job and not live off unemployment.
RusticKey

TBTE wrote:

Awesome.
Derekku

SilentKiller wrote:

Or you could just find another job and not live off unemployment.
I'm sure that he's looking for a new job, but at least unemployment would be some income to keep him from being homeless or without food. Also: in this economy, just finding another job isn't so easy; especially since any ol' minimum wage job wouldn't provide enough income for his current necessities. Sure, some people DO just live off their unemployment, but that isn't the case for everyone. :/

Anyway:
Sleep Powder
I would donate but Paypal hates me.
iMuffin
/is so poor it makes dirt look rich

but best of luck to you z on getting another job/unemployment
ampzz

TBTE wrote:

That is unbelievably awesome news, hopefully in this month of extra time it can help get everything back on track man.
All the best!

Sincerely, Paul 'ampzz' McDonald.
Haseo_old

TBTE wrote:

I feel happy already. Hope this streak of luck continues.
Sander-Don
^ I thought that was a TBTE quote xD?
Anyways, this is awesome news \:3/
Flanster
Hope you sort everything out :3
Yuzeyun
Sadly, I can't donate for him as I'm too young...

But z deserves all the love we can give, he's one of the pillars of the osu! community, one of the most imaginative mappers, and also the one who holds the osu! mapping livestream channel (iirc).
If we lose him, I do think that the osu! community will never be the same as when he is here. #modhelp will never be the same. If we lose ztrot, we lose a part of osu!. If I lose ztrot, I'll lose a part of the fun I got here.

PLEASE. HELP HIM. WITH ALL YOUR LOVE.
Hika

_Gezo_ wrote:

But z deserves all the love we can give, he's one of the pillars of the osu! community, one of the most imaginative mappers, and also the one who holds the osu! mapping livestream channel (iirc).
If we lose him, I do think that the osu! community will never be the same as when he is here. #modhelp will never be the same. If we lose ztrot, we lose a part of osu!. If I lose ztrot, I'll lose a part of the fun I got here.

<3
MLGnom
I can make skin for person who will donate the highest amount of money. :P (after all I can't donate any money myself :<)

Hope everything will be alright soon.
ztrot
Thanks again guys! no word from the unemployment office tho it has only been two days should see something in about 5-6 more I hope
Ephemeral
merry christmas fucker
A8mew
Sadly my job keeps me crazy broke. I don't even qualify to be taxed on any level.

Best of luck ztrot, I hope to hear in a few days that you've been approved for unemployment. Or even better, that you've got a job paying more than your old one. You're a pillar of the community, frankly, I can't imagine having started osu! without playing your maps.

If you still need it, next month I should have something to give.
Tatsuo
Good luck z. I know how that shit feels, almost losing your house. I was literally hours from being homeless last month. If I wasn't in a rut, I'd donate. Best of luck sir.
Realazy

_Gezo_ wrote:

THIS
whymeman
Thrown in $20 to help out. If my hours wasn't cut, it would have been 5 times that honestly :~\

Hope things get better for you though.
KRZY

No words are needed.
Esupanitix
I am truly depressed that I cannot donate right now. I usually just shrug in these situations but for once I actually feel remorseful. I am extremely sorry, Ztrot, but I'm more broke than the Insurance companies were after Hurricane Irene. If I could donate, I would have, but unfortunately I lack a credit card and/or a Paypal account. D: (Also, like Gezo, I am far too young)

Please recover from this soon, Ztrot. Seeing you go would break my heart down to crumbles after the maps I've played that I know have been mapped or modded by you.
Topic Starter
TBTE
Since i have been AFK for the last 4 days, I will update this thread and continue to accept and if needed bump this thread.

ilu
show more