forum

True Lovers Mafia - (Endgame: TOWN WINS!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lilac
From now.

A bit earlier than planned but oh well!
DeathxShinigami
Yeah, confirm.
Backfire
Confirm.
Rantai
Confirm
Topic Starter
Lilac
Ehh, 3 out of 8 confirmed, we can start.

Psyche!
Jinxy
4th
KRZY
confirm
Mara
cönfirmz
FisHie_old
Confirm
Topic Starter
Lilac
Well, 7 out of 8...Ehh, animask will be replaced in 24 hours if he hasn't replied. Just saying.

Day 1

"Kyaa~" Lily said as she got up. From that, she decided to open the curtains of her room to find 4 Lover pairs out there, talking with each other.

From this, she kinda sobbed a bit from seeing all those people outside being all happy and loving each other. They would do anything for each other and even die for each other. From her previous experience, she knows that no-one will ever love her. It's okay though, she decided to suck it up...after she went back to bed and start welling out tears.

Outside

Everyone was arguing against each other, people were throwing wild accusations of the double murder that took place last night. They were both lovers as well and from their deaths, they were killed by two separate people.

"You were the one who killed them!"

"No, you were."

"You both don't even have proof to back up those accusations..."

"...C-Can we stop fighting, please? T_T"

You know that someone here is killing people and doing it for a reason. With that in mind, you all decided that those two people needed to be stopped. It's Day 1. It takes 5 to hammer or 5 to no lynch.
Jinxy
ogod
Ok then.
Rantai
May I ask the reason of a no lynch?

I can't see any use for it o.o
Topic Starter
Lilac
Previous Lovers Mafia have had this option. I don't see why I should leave it out.
Rantai
Mmk then.
DeathxShinigami
Vote: LunaticMara

There's no way he could be lovers with fishie therefore we possibly found out a pairing.
Jinxy
I wonder if we can no-lynch to this.

SECRET WIN CONDITION?
Sleep Powder
Confirmed.

A no-lynch seems like a good idea since nobody can really die other than being voted for. Then again, extended discussion greatly benefits both town and mafia in this kind of game. Mafia will potentially be trying to protect 2 more people than usual. The townie lover that dies with the mafia lover will also be considered mafia. The mafia could easily redirect attention by trying to protect someone who isn't their partner. Mafia have the ability to--- can the mafia claim who their lovers are in their quick topic? If so, they should be able to know who else they need to be protecting. Can the town claim who their lover is? Probably not... for both town and mafia.
Jinxy

DeathxShinigami wrote:

There's no way he could be lovers with fishie therefore we possibly found out a pairing.
I...wat

Could you like explain this?
Sleep Powder

JInxyjem wrote:

DeathxShinigami wrote:

I...wat

Could you like explain this?
He means that LunaticMara is definitely not lovers with fishie. It is not a pairing.
Jinxy
I see, but then why would he "find out a pairing"? Everyone has a pairing, mara is not with fishie (I don't know how he came to this conclusion), so... what does that prove?
Mara
That is correct. I'm not a lover with FisHie. I can blame Lilac's brother for this.

FisHie, let's beat his brother up. I'm just sayin'.
Topic Starter
Lilac
Oh, pardon me guys.

It will take 50% to No Lynch but it's still 51% to lynch someone. It's because it pains me to see someone die quickly. This will not be changed throughout the game. This means that it now takes 4 to No Lynch.
Sleep Powder
I'm guessing standard Lovers rules apply, so we can't claim who our lover is. But we can claim who isn't? DxS has no idea what he is saying.
The only possible "pairing" that we can see from this is that DxS is partners with Mara.
FisHie_old
Mara, why have you forsaken me!? :'(
Sleep Powder
or fishie.
Mara

FisHie wrote:

Mara, why have you forsaken me!? :'(
Sorry, but my new lover is better on bed than you.

;___;
Mara
Also, eww DxS.
FisHie_old
Pomf.

Lilac, is it possible for the mafia to be lovers with each other ?
Sleep Powder

FisHie wrote:

Pomf.

Lilac, is it possible for the mafia to be lovers with each other ?
Both scum are individually paired with a town player.
FisHie_old
I guess not, that would've been funny though.. :D
Topic Starter
Lilac

Straight from Mafia Forums.
Sleep Powder
Are threesomes allowed? 8-)
FisHie_old
Lilac can join my harem kthx
Mara

animask wrote:

Let's have a orgy instead.
Rantai
:3
FisHie_old
So... What do we do now ?
Topic Starter
Lilac

animask wrote:

Don't cheat on your lovers.

Also, you are allowed to claim who you are partnered with...why the hell would I stop you? Just because pieguy restricted you in Touhou? Dude, everyone is a lover...

So let me roleclaim.

Roleclaim: Lover.
Topic Starter
Lilac
EBWOP: Lover with mm201.
Mara
Roleclaim: uguu
DeathxShinigami
Unvote
Yeah I have no idea what I was saying.

No lynch anyone?
show more