forum

Syrsa - Mad Machine

posted
Total Posts
show more
Raging Bull
I think it's because the spinner spam is gonna tire out beginners especially when there is a lot. (Last time I checked that is.)
TicClick
Охуенно. Some hidden text to post it
Bass

TicClick wrote:

Охуенно. Some hidden text to post it
Net, ti sam ohuenno \:D/.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
I think it's because the spinner spam is gonna tire out beginners especially when there is a lot. (Last time I checked that is.)
During spinner part there are lots of 1/8 / 1/4 streams. Also 20k per spinner, break, notes, 8k per spinner, end. Spinning with speed of 100-200 is enough to get even some bonus points.
Охуенно.
Спасибо.
ztrot
but that is over 16 secs of spinning that would tire out any new player I'm sure you could think of something down the road too.
also I mean it about this being a rank only map so BATs do not approve the last diff it does not meet the requirements of an approval map set.
sort this out and I'll be happy to help

:EDIT changes were applied and this can now be ranked it
Garven
So... are you going to rank it? Or just adding bubble #3/want someone to okay it a fourth time?

Nobody bothered to list what changes were done beyond "spinner spam", so it's hard to gather what's going on here...
ztrot
He removed the spinners at the end of the map and replaced notes the exact times are this.
Easy
01:15:555 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - was all new

I didn't rank it because I figured someone should double check with me on the the status of map as a whole, and I don't care if it has had 2 bubbles it is now back to 1. Changes were made, and with the talk about "is it okay to rank maps after small changes" is up in the air. So I'm not going to make any hasty actions
RandomJibberish
I'm pretty cool with this going for ranking, but I'll get the opinions of some more people. In the mean time, a couple minor suggestiony things.

General
Set a custom slider border colour, since you have a custom hitoverlay. I'd suggest "SliderBorder : 200,200,200", placed under the [Colours] header in each .osu

Experienced
I'd at least AR-1 this since atm it's the same as Champion, but it's up to you.
00:37:444 (1,1) - End the spinner earlier and place a beat where it ends now - the start of the stream feels nicer as an active hitobject as opposed to a spinner, to avoid too much confusion. Alternatively you could remove the first beat of the stream. Or do nothing, whatever.
01:16:555 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Similarly, I think it'd feel better if the spinner ends were earlier and the sliders started on the long white tick.

Beginner has a lot of spinning, but the difficulty settings are very low so it's ok as far as I'm concerned.

EDIT: Because of the debatable approval vs. ranking thing and there being quite a few changes made, I'm only going to rebubble for now. The next BAT can treat this as a second bubble if they would rather this map went hybrid.
ztrot
I understand your worries but it doesn't mean the map should not be approved score is under 15mil and nothing else puts this map in a approval state.
Raimon
RANK IT you jwfnwwjijfwifneassholesjbfdbhwbitcheshvwdabjnwdn

Edit: 3 BAT's checking this map and saying its all right and then no one ranks ok. bye.
OzzyOzrock
We need a flaming heart icon.
Garven
[Beginner]
00:30:444 (1,1,1,1,1) - Seriously? 15 seconds of spinning. Ughhhhh. Map through some of that.
01:12:888 (2,1) - Spacing
01:19:999 (1,2,3) - Flows better ctrl + h'd

[Middling]
00:34:222 (1) - Really soon after a spinner for a Normal.
01:13:777 (4) - Try smoothing out the curve on the top of this slider

Advanced -> Experienced difficulty jump is huuuge. Do AR8 on Exp at least.

My ears. ;_;
Garven
[Beginner]
00:41:111 (1) - Start this at 00:40:888 -
01:12:888 (2,1) - This is still way too close bub.

[Middling]
01:13:777 (4) -
SPOILER
152,248,73777,2,0,B|152:184|152:184|124:156|124:108|124:108|120:64|68:40|20:64|16:108,1,300.000002384186,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0
Garven
Changes Easy's difficulty settings to something not as stupidly low.

Rebub

:U

G'luck on the rank!
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks Garven ~
Andrea
Tired of seeing this map Pending for so long. Everything seems fine now.

Ranked~
Heatherfield
呵呵
Leader
Gratz!
Tenshi-nyan
Is this supposed to be music? Sounds more like a broken CD to me.
Sakura
How did this get R-

Err i mean congratz Louis, also nice to see you back on the forums as well.
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Thanks everyone!
Ekoro
wat , ranked

grats
Nymph
congrats lucifer~=A=
Shiro

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

It's musical CD breaking.

Grats Louis !
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
thanks guys :3
Dai
Congratulation
Inb4 most played #1
Bass

Tenshi-nyan wrote:

For me sounds like a speedcore.
Yuzeyun
First of all, Gratz.

But..

[Champion] diff played in taiko is a fucking troll. I mean 540 1/4 it's totally impossible ;__;

So I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Taiko players not to play this diff. You can have a try if you're really confident but it's too hard, imo.

It lacked a taiko diff, which is the main problem but whatever.

Also brb modifying the original to let auto FC lolol
DoKito
Graaatz, Louis~ (:
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
Yea, better to skip playing in Taiko Champion difficulty. Tones of 540 bpm streams.
And thanks one again everyone.
Bass

What
Topic Starter
Louis Cyphre
where is TTTL? D:
TKiller
this is slower than Himiko on doubletime

DISAPPOINT

burnt my hand a bit, can't play
Raging Bull

Bass-chan wrote: