forum

Your top 10, most underrated players!

posted
Total Posts
show more
marshallracer
Hard to say, since most of them were already mentioned ... I can only add Canneh (who sadly is quitting osu!) and M A R I O (LPmariiio)
Raptor Hawk
geckogates
Apricot
#1-10 avensis_lgt
dNextGen

Apricot wrote:

#1-10 avensis_lgt
oh yeah i forgot this one
Ijah_old
Geckogates
MR_DC
TTTL
Bass-chan
KyonkoHizara

That is all.
Tanzklaue
hmm, can't think of a complete top ten, and most players are already listed here.
In no particular order:

Snowball
Lesjuh (Yeah was already listed, but he is good enough or listed more than one time)
Ignacio
Awoken
Bass
Oh Ijah :)

Elysion
Elfice
Silvia
Colored I mean Masana
Kyou-kun
Niko-
C_L_O_U_D
KyonkoHizara
Destrucko
I don't understand this topic but..

1- Lybydose
2- Bikko
3- Ignacio
4- situgoku
5- Mesita
6- Elysion
7- vivere
8- kuburaczek
9- Ejikieru-kun
10- taNa
GladiOol
Awoken & eddieee fo sho~

Why is everybody mentioning lesjuh? xD he has quit playing osu! months ago already
Sup A Noob
Gonna add AndreasHD and Shael to the list.
Mismagius

Ijah wrote:

Geckogates
MR_DC
TTTL
Bass-chan
KyonkoHizara

That is all.
This thread is meant to talk about underrated players, not your friends.
hoLysoup
xierbaliti (no one mentioned?)
Masana
BinJip
CXu
loli_milk
Remilia-Scarlet
Cyclohexane
Reisen Udongein - SS'd stuff live at the owc, enough said
_LRJ_ - FC'd Matryoshka live at the owc, #1 MENDES, does crazy insane shit and is only 12. What the fuck.
Elysion - Singletap freak
nOtashy - Stream freak
Maestro - Accuracy freak
Lybydose - Flashlight/Hidden
SapphireGhost - Starting to see more and more of his scores on the scoreboards
Eirene - old French #1, accuracy freak
Inozuma - Even though he doesn't play anymore, he was pooting impressive. Spin freak
Kanna/galvenize/JesusYamato - They all are really good and I happen to find them on scoreboards quite a lot

Blue Dragon wrote:

uh oh

Well, I think that even if most of the people I pointed out are my friends they still make 10(12) good underrated players
Mismagius

Mr Color wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

uh oh

Well, I think that even if most of the people I pointed out are my friends they still make 10(12) good underrated players
I meant as "this is not a [post your friends] thread"
Cyclohexane
Oh alright then
Shael_old
kanna neruell kriers azusa_nakano
Luna
Just a few names that come to mind, I'm sure to miss a lot of people~

Napoleona - Quit, but amazing player and often forgotten by everyone
Snowball - Apparently quit as well? orz
xierbaliti - Amazing HR player
Bikko - People often look at him as "that touchscreen player who does HD/FL" but he is actually really good even without FL. And it's incredible what he can do with a touchscreen
nOtashy - Such stream speed >_<
_LRJ_ - Just a really good player, especially his stream skills are outstanding
DarkRingSystem - If he really wants a #1, he is one of those people who can do HR/HD/FL on 900 combo Insanes. Except for Bikko there are basically no players that are really capable of something like that in such a low playcount
naptime - Pretty much quit?
Bass

Blue Dragon wrote:

Ijah wrote:

Geckogates
MR_DC
TTTL
Bass-chan
KyonkoHizara

That is all.
Mad.
Galkan
If this thread is about underrated players, how can people mention kuburaczek and lesjuh? o_O Some of your choices are kinda weird, guys.
Topic Starter
maal

Galkan wrote:

If this thread is about underrated players, how can people mention kuburaczek and lesjuh? o_O Some of your choices are kinda weird, guys.
Lesjuh might have stopped playing, but nearly noone from the "new era" where Cookiezi, suddenly played better, knows about Lesjuh, therefore never mentions him. So no, it's not a weird choice.
Glass
ok this should be easy

in no particular order:

- mercyyy
- gladi
- taNa
- colored
- cxu
- niko-
- shaggon
- rorry
- LRJ
- reimuSS and his 20 alt accounts
+ anyone who's not cookiezi/rucker/whitewolf

ps. ilu2 dkun and dNG
dNextGen

Glass wrote:

- reimuSS and his 20 alt accounts
D:
Tenshi

KRZY wrote:

SapphireGhost wrote:

val0108 - Moe and can play own maps
We have to remember what quite a feat this is these days.
After this, I'm inclined to agree.

What I find ironic is that most of the players in that scoreboard (at the time of this post) are ones that were listed in this topic.
KRZY

Luna wrote:

Bikko - People often look at him as "that touchscreen player who does HD/FL" but he is actually really good even without FL. And it's incredible what he can do with a touchscreen?

Luna wrote:

he is actually really good even without FL.
lolno.

Did i forget CXu wtf how could I ever
Luna
Well, of course he is no super-top player without FL but still far above the average skill level of simply "decent" players. Especially considering he is using a touchscreen which is really freaking hard to be good with.
But whatever, no point arguing about it (:
Lybydose
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/4548 this map is so easy on touchscreen it's not even funny.

I don't even mean a large screen, I mean a small phone screen.
KRZY

Luna wrote:

Well, of course he is no super-top player without FL but still far above the average skill level of simply "decent" players. Especially considering he is using a touchscreen which is really freaking hard to be good with.

I accept that his ability to somehow not miss streams are excellent. I heard he vibrates his finger in a way so he would be able to manage relatively fast streams with only a single finger.

But yeah, what Lyby said.
ekopret8ks
TTTL
Wishy

Luna wrote:

The fact that he is a touchscreen player makes it impossible for him to be a top tier player, you can't play DT at any rate and streams are almost impossible to hit accurately, and don't even think about HR...
Sup A Noob

Luna wrote:

I accept that his ability to somehow not miss streams are excellent. I heard he vibrates his finger in a way so he would be able to manage relatively fast streams with only a single finger.
Because that's the only way he can stream on touchscreen. Give him even more streamy maps, however, and watch him die. Very, very quickly.
CXu

Wishy22 wrote:

Luna wrote:

The fact that he is a touchscreen player makes it impossible for him to be a top tier player, you can't play DT at any rate and streams are almost impossible to hit accurately, and don't even think about HR...
Why must all top tier players be able to do DT and HR :o

Oh anyway, my list for now:

kriers \o\
Niko /o/
CracK \hi/
AndreasHD <-- adding this guy
Reisen Udongein <-- Pr0~~
Uan
Espionage724

CXu wrote:

What's DT and HR?
Faust

Espionage724 wrote:

CXu wrote:

What's DT and HR?
DoubleTime and Hard Rock.
Espionage724

Faust wrote:

Espionage724 wrote:

What's DT and HR?
DoubleTime and Hard Rock.
Ah, thx :)
NatsumeRin
add ragelewa.
Zhanger_old
neverdie
Sander-Don
Zhanger
Lunah_old
CXu
Uan
SnowWhite
Yuyuko Sama
Flute
Fartownik
JesusYamato
Valde
Snowball
Lybydose
Mismagius

Lunah wrote:

CXu
JesusYamato
How did I forget them ;__;
Wishy

CXu wrote:

Oh anyway, my list for now:

kriers \o\
Niko /o/
CracK \hi/
Because a player who can play OD + AR 10 accurately or do ultra high BPM maps correctly is way better than one that can't?
show more