forum

I had a strange dream last night.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Firo Prochainezo
u guise :o
Kokizi
Once had a disturbing dream, I was walking outside the house at about midnight, I was stabbed. Since it was dark, I didn't know who did it.
Then I woke up, and realized I was dreaming. It's still night and I looked for something to drink, as I made my way to the kitchen, I was stabbed near the main door. Again, I didn't know who did it, as I didn't turn the lights on(which I normally do, since I'm kinda used to it).

I literally jumped out of my bed when I really woke up and had the weirdest expression in my face. That was the first time I dreamed about being killed.
dNextGen
doujin Vext x Firo pwease
Shellghost
SPOILER
It's kinda weird that this reminds me of a doujin I never had a chance remembering the name of.

It would be spot on if her sister appears and they both grow penises.
Hamuko

Shellghost wrote:

SPOILER
It's kinda weird that this reminds me of a doujin I never had a chance remembering the name of.

It would be spot on if her sister appears and they both grow penises.
I recall reading something like that.
Firo Prochainezo

I dreamed about Shellghost.

Shellghost and I were buddies in crime and we robbed a liquor shop, and then we went to buy chips.

He had the coolest car ever, and you know why? He had a fucking VHS in that car. A FUCKING VHS.

That was the best dream ever.
Vext_old
I am jelly.
Faust
I dreamt I was tagging along with some friends through this jungle on top of a hill, then we got out and re-joined a prior group of friends.

Then we entered a really huge mall and split up for lunch. Saw a few faces from osu! and people I knew in-person around.

I got lost and then dNextGen suddenly came out of nowhere asking for a badminton match. So we played and we were pretty even.

Next day I woke out of bed and dNextGen posted pictures of our match on the IRL thread. I got angry for some reason and demanded he take them down since he didn't have my approval etc etc.

Then I punched through the monitor and it went out the other side to dNextGen's PC screen and slugged him in the face.

Dream end.
Shellghost

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

I dreamed about Shellghost.

Shellghost and I were buddies in crime and we robbed a liquor shop, and then we went to buy chips.

He had the coolest car ever, and you know why? He had a fucking VHS in that car. A FUCKING VHS.

That was the best dream ever.
Why didn't we steal the chips as well? Then we could have $$60billion bounties.

Why can't dreams make sense :(
Firo Prochainezo
I know. It doesn't make sense. :<

Also, just woke up and I dreamed about penguins.
Vext_old
I had a wet dream, with someone from osu! and I'm not saying who.
Sleep Powder

Vext wrote:

I had a wet dream, with someone from osu! and I'm not saying who.

Vext, you always have wet dreams with someone from osu!
TKiller
I had a weirdest dream involving people having sex this night, which turned into anime halfway through, even having an ending song sung by a horrible japanese pop singer.

Woke up in strange mood and feeling like I didn't sleep at all.

What the fuck.
Yuzeyun

TKiller wrote:

I had a weirdest dream involving people having sex this night, which turned into anime halfway through, even having an ending song sung by a horrible japanese pop singer.

Woke up in strange mood and feeling like I didn't sleep at all.

What the fuck.
..................................................... wtf indeed

... last night I had a finn dream

I met Mara.

Then all day long I was raging. Maybe because I can't meet him before I turn 18 >:(
Sleep Powder
I had an osu! dream where I had to get Zelos to come with me to go time travelling to prevent someone from making my house from turning into a factory. My house was in those parking garages. I kept traveling through different parts in time to the exact moment that I would try to travel through time again. You had to pull a lever to travel through different time threads/frames. Zelos didn't want to come, but decided to be the security guard at the parking garage instead. He spilled his coffee about 3 times during my time travel channel surfing. I saw Backfire as Madoka fighting Vext who looked like Sayaka. I watched for 5 seconds until one of them looked at me and I changed channels again. At the end, I realized that I liked the factory better and became a steam-punk mechanic fighter with healing magic. Saturos-fangirl (SFG) was my guardian angel that helped me throughout my adventure to find the Secret Blueprint to make a time machine bracelet. Then I made one with magic and defeated rats to gain experience points. Then it went to some lame 3D MMORPG and I bought items...
Vext_old

animask wrote:

I had an osu! dream where I had to get Zelos to come with me to go time travelling to prevent someone from making my house from turning into a factory. My house was in those parking garages. I kept traveling through different parts in time to the exact moment that I would try to travel through time again. You had to pull a lever to travel through different time threads/frames. Zelos didn't want to come, but decided to be the security guard at the parking garage instead. He spilled his coffee about 3 times during my time travel channel surfing. I saw Backfire as Madoka fighting Vext who looked like Sayaka. I watched for 5 seconds until one of them looked at me and I changed channels again. At the end, I realized that I liked the factory better and became a steam-punk mechanic fighter with healing magic. Saturos-fangirl (SFG) was my guardian angel that helped me throughout my adventure to find the Secret Blueprint to make a time machine bracelet. Then I made one with magic and defeated rats to gain experience points. Then it went to some lame 3D MMORPG and I bought items...
Tell me more...
mm201
I had a dream. It was Portal 2, only my opponent was some kind of magician. We were in this maze and he sent these hell hounds after me, plus some really creepy zombie great dane type thing. I managed to escape by dumping them into portals. I fled into this factory type area like you see plenty of, then came across "the real GLaDOS". She was like a giant version of one of the turrets or other AI core type things, with an orange "eye" and many tiny AI core looking things inside. Then there was a flashback to child Chell in the same room along with her family, and she was putting a bunch of small electronic components together, sometimes using telekinesis to do it faster. (It's implied that she's creating this true GLaDOS.) To power it, she takes the potato out of her pocket she never used in the science fair.

(Mind, I've only played so far as Old Aperture Science in Portal 2, so pardon me if some plot details are wrong. This is the dream as it happened.)
Minty Gum
I dreamed that I was playing osu and then some stranger messaged me and it turned out to be a creepy stalker o_o (Not joking about this dream...I really shouldn't stay up late playing osu xD)
Topic Starter
Lizzehb
Best thread of my Off-Topic career, and I'm still not even reading it.
Keillum014
I had a dreamed that everyone cosplayed everyday and we had cake time every 4:00 pm!!!
hoihoisoi
Ah, you see, I have this really wierd dreams from time to time. On normal times I either black out during my sleep or I have dreams of cats and kittens and me playing with them. Like carrying them and spinning around with them and playing cat toys. I don't have a cat but I really like them so I'm not suprised. These dreams usually occur in a 2D world as in in anime form. Man! I love these dreams.

In any case, I was having this really wierd dream just that night. I dream I was playing with a nekomimi loli girl! Cat toys and carrying her around and stuff. Man! That was some epic dream. In any case, at some point of my dream she cried. So I calmed her down. And then she hugged me. And then I woke up. Man! Now I'm all over manga with nekomimi loli girls....wait I was into them way back before this dream too....hmmm.......whateva...... In any case, I hope a sequel comes to me soon, she was really cute......Man that dream was real good.