forum

Yui Horie - Silky Heart (Trance Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eXperion
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zondag 4 april 2010 at 20:18:25

Artist: Yui Horie
Title: Silky Heart (Trance Remix)
BPM: 144
Filesize: 6025kb
Play Time: 03:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,57 stars, 195 notes)
  2. Hard (4,91 stars, 206 notes)
  3. Normal (4,28 stars, 329 notes)
  4. Wood's 3 Color Taiko (4,83 stars, 1022 notes)
Download: Yui Horie - Silky Heart (Trance Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Second (real) beatmap here! I really liked this song and still do after two difficulties, so most likely there will be more. First thing I noticed it went much smoother making it, then again it's a trance remix, easier then usual. I tried spicing up the beat by using the lyrics instead of the BPM. I'm planning to add atleast a storyboard and/or a skin.
Please post your suggestions and/or mods!

PS: Hard is still WIP, Insane is also planned, if anyone would make a guest difficulty instead they're welcome.

29-03-2010 - 19:25 (GMT+1) -- Added Wood's taiko difficulty, thanks! And fixed the beatmap according to Guy-kun's modding. I found out some small mistakes while doing so, so I fixed those too.
woodrockman
I want to create a taiko map!~ can you put it? XD
Topic Starter
eXperion

woodrockman wrote:

I want to create a taiko map!~ can you put it? XD
Oh sure, the more the merrier!
woodrockman
here my Taiko map!

This may have created before. So fast finish..
Please put the image file in the same folder. and the full submission ^^.

Once created, along with the registration.
可 comes out a lot ...? huhu...

Download: 14365 Yui Horie - Silky Heart (Trance Remix).zip

Download: silky heart(もっど!!).zip
Guy-kun
[Easy]
00:27 - the '5' slider starts too early to the vocals, i'd move it a little later as its a bit unnatural

02:45 - 5,6,7 should really be a string of four beats as previously on the 'My Silky Heart' lyrics
02:48 - I'd suggest the same here too

02:50 - why a break here? its not a bridge and just seems really odd to not be playing it

[Medium]
00:56 - The spinner ends a bit late and people don't have much time to 'readjust their aim' I'd say end it a little sooner
01:09 - Add an extra beat in at the start of this

01:36:50 - The return slider should end about here

[Hard]
All good so far ^^

overall- good ^^ looking forward to seeing hard too~
A better background image would be much better D: your current one looks... aged...

*attached one I searched searched and you can use if ya like (kinda fits the exit trance theme)

pieguyn
General:

-Offset -20ms?
-Add hitsounds on Normal and Hard

Easy:

-Oooh... Use a smaller grid, please! (I recommend grid level 3) The large grid size throws the spacing all off. D: After you change the grid size make sure to go through it with Distance Snap again and fix the spacing up a bit...
-Remove the kiai time during the breaks

01:31:353 (5) - This slider could probably be made to look a bit nicer. Try making it more symmetrical once you use a smaller grid size.
02:46:353 (7) - New combo

Normal:

-Same grid problem as Easy
-Same kiai time during the break problem as Easy

01:37:206 (1) - New combo
01:53:873 (6) - ^
02:39:706 ~ 02:42:415 - Add break
02:46:373 (8) - New combo
03:08:665 ~ 03:16:165 - Map through this break?
03:29:706 - Add note

Hard:

-Again, the spacing is off again due to the grid being too big

Hm...I'll star this for now. But you have to fix the spacing! :o
Numbers 596108
I like wood's 3 color taiko

it's a good diffclty,and have 3 different spectrums
Orkel
Graveyard?

Get this bitch back up into help/support, it's already perfectly playable.
KIA
:(
felt404
So, umm bump

This map is amazing, besides the occasional off beat sliders particularily in easy
already been bought up (several times), but this map is seriously playable and perfectly in time.
I've seriously seen maps that are off beat, out of time and just horribly all over the place that have been accepted :/ why not this one :(
guiz pwease

[Easy]
00:27 - the '5' slider starts too early to the vocals, i'd move it a little later as its a bit unnatural
Overall ranking i'd seriously give this map is 9/10
only because no insane dif.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.