you are viewing an old version of the osu! site, possibly because the current page is unavailable on the new website.
click here to switch back to the current design.
osu! Alumni
3,063 posts
Weegee please stop posting in this thread unless you have something constructive to add.
Need to get a hold of me? IRC or Forum PM me! If I'm not around, leave me an email at remmyx25@ppy.sh !!
osu! Alumni
817 posts
Slider Savant
95 posts
popoyo wrote:
Mio and Miku ^^

YES! I LOVE YOU!
Rhythm Incarnate
782 posts
osu! Alumni
2,054 posts
Spinner Sage
138 posts
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
how do I download these things?

I want the cirno one from the first page, and I want the kirby one from this page
osu! Alumni
817 posts
do you have any skins downloaded?

If not, open osume.exe in your osu!'s root directory. Click the Skins tab, then pick a skin (or a few).

If you do already have a custom skin, right click one of the images you want to use and click Save as. Find your osu! folder and then the skins directory then pick a skin (that you use or will be using). Save it there as "fruit-ryuuta.png". Everything should work after that.

Oh yeah, if you haven't selected the skin you will be using in the options, do that too.
osu! Alumni
1,462 posts
If you don't want to change any of your existing skins, simply make a folder and put your "fruit-ryuuta.png" in it. Then make a file in notepad called "skin.ini" with the following information in it:
Name: Put a name for the skin here. (e.g. Kirby CTB)
Author: Put your name here.
And put that in there too. Then you can just pick it off the skin menu.
All lines in my mod posts are just suggestions if and only if you can give me a good reason why you didn't apply it. "No" is not a good reason.
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
This took like 3 mins xD

Slider Savant
97 posts

This was completely done in GIMP.

Custom graphics by legendofzeldarocks (http://legendofzeldarocks.deviantart.com)

Flipjick wrote:
I made a custom Ness one just using his sprite... but it is only in my Earthbound skin... crippes.

The plate's a bit low, don't ya think?
Cymbal Sounder
35 posts
happy30 wrote:
>w<

Sanae is a good girl :3.You should make more~
Beat Clicker
56 posts
Hi,

I´m not really new here, I downloaded osu! quite a while ago, but lately I decided to be a little bit more active.

I've just made a CTB Character for a Beatmap I´m working on at the moment. Just in case you don't see it, it´s supposed to be Ash from Pokemon.^^ Please tell me what you think.

I created it by editing the original CTB character in Paint.NET.

osu! Alumni
2,267 posts
That Ash is pretty nice. But try to fix his cap :3 it's kinda weird
Rhythm Incarnate
2,329 posts
happy30 wrote:
>w<

Her hair clip/accessories are on the wrong side!! D:
Locked 1201 posts jump | prev  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 81  next